Reviews for Pyrrha(c) victory
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 9/6
I've been trying my hardest to ignore the many errors. However, they're getting more frequent rather than less, and I can't stand it any more. Please consider editing this story.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 9/6
"Hello, it's been a while since I've something . . ." The best start to any author's notes that I've seen in a long, long time, even if it was a mistake.
I could NOT stop laughing at Nora! The "name scene" was written and paced perfectly.
Midna chapter 1 . 8/14
You should make it where Pyrrha tries to hide her feelings, but she can't hold it in anymore
WHAT THE HELL THERES NO SUCH THING AS FEMALE SPARTAN JUST CALL HER A WARRIOR!
Gawd I must admit I do want to read it
Rioting Viking chapter 5 . 8/2
Fool of a took for letting yang prank you but go Arkos must be a thing!
She tried to tell you Jaune. You brought this on yourself ! Though I am curious as to what she wrote
samuraipanda85 chapter 26 . 7/19
That was great. I love all these ships, even Ruby/Weiss which I didn't know I would like until I saw it.
I'd be great to see you come back, but I understand that life comes first.
Till then, thank you for the great read.
samuraipanda85 chapter 22 . 7/19
Wooo, superhero landing. *claps hands*
You know those are terrible on your knees.
Magic Shuckle chapter 5 . 6/28
you spelled 'threw' like 'through'
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 14 . 5/28
My heart!

My poor poor heart!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 13 . 5/28
This story is bad...

...for my blood pressure XD
Ruuun bitch ruu-
A spear hit him sight in the shoulder
Juane: Nooo Arkos fan!
I am a sacrifice to the cookie gods
Pyrrha continued to slowly walk towards Juane as Juane ran like hell
Pyrrha the liked her lips and said : this is going to be fun
NotPaulyD chapter 26 . 5/18
Well, you're finished. You made a story. You typed the damn thing up. And, unlike most on this site, you also FINISHED the damn thing! This was a true classic for this archive, if not all of FFN. Now, you go and ride off into FanFiction retirement. You've achieved something that few FanFiction writers do: end without any open projects. You were a true legend. Best of luck. Final Tally for the fic: 10/10. One of the best ever.