Reviews for Looking Glass
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
AMAZING!
So amazing.
That gave me chills at the end.
This was a truly remarkable piece of writing. Legitimately scary, mysterious, sweet, heartbreaking, and all out wonderful. It was even funny in a way that came, not from jokes, but from the characters behaving as they would. It was believable humour, which made the characters feel so much more real than if it had just been angsty, which made it WAY sadder because they felt like real characters!
The parallel world seemed so much bigger than we ever saw, which was great. The snippets into To you and Yukito's lives, for example. Some authors would have dwelled much longer there, but you made a much better call.n Syaoran said he'd solve it in one day, and he did.
Tomoyo kissing Syaoran goodbye did a lot for me. So moving, and gentle, and felt like she was partly kissing him, and partly kissing Sakura through him.
Geez. I can't say enough good things about this story.
One of the best, if not the best, examples of mystery writing on this site.
Spooky, clever, and sweet. Thank you.
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Great. So great. What a fantastic story.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Favourited.
Wow. Beautiful. I have always loved the Tomoyo/Syaoran friendship dynamic, and it rarely seems to get the attention it deserves. This is such a lovely reading of that friendship, and such a sweet glimpse at how they would I teract without Sakura there. The last bit with Tomoyo talking about how no boys ever reach her, and how Syaoran feels the closest to Sakura, oh geez. It's just so sweet, and heartbreaking, and interesting!
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
What a great start to a story!
monsterball chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
ahh, you write the characters very well and make them seem extremely believable. I can imagine this as a movie or something! definitely one of the best jobs i've seen, as far as characterization goes. nice job!
Part-Time Reader chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Wahhhhhhhhh this is the best mistery fic I've ever read! Your writing captured my curiousity very well, I couldn't stop questioning what had happened throughout the story. And the rivaling relationship between Syaoran and Touya is really cute XD

Everything is so perfect in this story, but I just wonder maybe if you put some hints of Vispilio's background and motives (like you do with Gorell), not just a random powerful villain popping out of nowhere searching for more power, it would make people relate to him, thus making him better villain :)

But that aside, I'm really glad I read this, I really love your stories!

-Raissa
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
i love your writing and stories! AND I LURVEEEEE THIS STORY!
LexaStarr chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
wow... the ending's kinda scary.. but still wow
Damesdale Gratia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
this story could keep me awake til dawn. one of a kind! :)
Shin Seki chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
The story reminds me of the movies Inception, Matrix, Truman Show, and 1984, where everything is untrue, and everyone is under the contrue of a invisable force. It is a challenge to define what is truth, espically in this fanfic. I can't stop having my hairs standing on end when thinking of our world as the life in a mirror.

By the way, in the Universe in a Nutshell, time travel is discussed. If Vispilio erased Sakura through time travel, the arrow of time would be in another path. So that, Syaoran would be of no sense.
WolfspiritSD chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I haven't even finished this story and I alrady love it.

It's structured so well with the adding on to the dream with each chapter. It really shows an obvious chapter change and good planning, which not many people can do all that well. :D

And the realisation that Syaoran had made about Touya made me all excited as well. XD

You're writing creates a really clear picture in my mind and I love the end of this chapter with the flash back with Syaoran's complete hopelessness. You've portrayed the characters very well in this story.

I also liked the way Syaoran has convinced both Yukito and Tomoyo realistically. That's also quite hard to do as a lot of people cut corners. Bleh. DX But this is really good.

But yeh, I'm really impressed with the ending of this chapter! I love the repeating dream! I can't WAIT to find out what's going to happen next! Good build up! :D

I think the song I'm listening to is also helping with the mysteriousnes of the story too. :D (Alice- Cocteau Twins, which is in the Lovely Bones movie)

I LOVE THIS!
fay208 chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
this story is really mysterious to me. blame me coz I didnt read the summary first and started off with zero thought on what to expect. hehe.. it somehow catch me of what syaoran going through. imagine having an amnesia. it can be frustating sometimes. that's how the story going on. Li has a really strong courage to go through the events. the story unfolds itself as if to solve a puzzle.

the way you end it makes the story quite creepy or it might just be my imagination. XD and I thought that you might add another more paragraphs after that. its not that i think the way you end the story is not suitable, in fact I like the way you end the story with touya's perspective on what-the-hell the brat and his sister gone through the past few days. both of them will have a long talk with touya after they wake up ;P

anyway, you are a good mystery writer, peacewish. thanks for writing and posting this fiction.
mainestreet chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
That was utterly, completely brilliant and masterful. I loved every line! You sure pack one heck of an emotional punch! That was the best fic I have read in YEARS, and the best finished CCS fic I have ever ever read, it was so deep and sweet and fierce and sad and strong. I love it and I love you for bringing it into my world. Thank you so much!
SweetFirefly chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
So very beautiful! I really liked your writing style; seeing a good Sakura/Syaoran fic is so hard! Your Li is just perfect, and I love how haunting the Sakura-less universe is, and how much of it remains with Li even after everything's over. Congratulations, your talent is amazing! *reading the last part* XD, and you don't even live in Brazil. Now these are some useless politicians.
Shade the Bat chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
...wow...

never before in my life has my mind and sense of logic been raped the way you just did to me.

That was amazing!