Reviews for Water, Water Everywhere
SO CUTE
I THINK MY HEART JUST GREW FIVE TIME
*SQUUUUUUEEEEEEAAAAAAALL*
wildninja1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I must say, I absolutely enjoyed this. It was spectacular, thank you for this. :)
The Rambler chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Way better than many other people's first stories. (Not to point any fingers... coughcoughMINEcough) I wanna cuddle baby Damian!
The Rambler chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awesome. -
More more more! I'm going to go read everything else I can find by you! Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
D'aww, that was adorable! It was a really great story, I loved it! Please, please write something else as well! I enjoyed your story thoroughly! :D
Falseface chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Cute!
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was goood ! The plot & characters were great. I love how you added Cass in the mix.

Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
D'aww, Damian is such a cutie! This was so sweet and no need to worry, it was great for a first fan fiction! Scratch that, it was great. Period.
CharmingPotter chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it!
Limeball chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was such a sweet story! Very well written, too. I look forward to reading more of your work!
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is brilliant. Is this really your first story? Wow. I would never have guessed it. Keep it up!
Glimare chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Dawww... that was so adorable! Keep it up in the future.
5-STAR chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great story! Enjoyed it
Siemsen chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ha ha! That was great, well done! I always knew Alfred had a soft side! Wonder why Jason lost that fight though... Imagine if we got to see Jason (and Dick's) revenge... Would be a great sequel!
Wisdom Witch chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Ha ha! That was hilarious and such a wonderful fanfiction! You did a fabulous job! Hard to believe it's your first fanfiction, really. Damian whacking Tim all the time... priceless!