Reviews for Eris and Aurora
sciencefictionfan1 chapter 7 . 1/14
This is an amazing story I am glad I discovered. I like how Kara, Lee, Zak, and William's choices both change and don't change the outcome of different events yet, those events effect them differently because of those choices. It's interesting how the destruction of Kara's relationship with both Zak and Bill Adama has allowed the relationship between Lee and Kara to grow instead. The path has been long but we have hope for a better outcome. My only regret is that the story ended so soon but I am certainly glad you are writing again and hope to see more of your work.
elphien0w chapter 7 . 8/21/2020
excellent story!
El N chapter 7 . 4/20/2020
Loved the story, really well written and captivating. Congrats!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2019
Wow, I seriously cannot believe how amazing this story was. I wasn’t expecting much more than some L/K fluff, but this was an actual story capturing the characters and the whole BSG universe perfectly, even the smallest technical details. I’m truly amazed and hoping you haven’t posted in so long, because you found an actual writer ‘s job on an actual tv show or something like that. ;)
Lt. Foster chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Great story. Excellent writing. Please finish!
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Great Kata/Lee and Adama family dynamics. I like how Lee doesn’t make excuses at the end; Starbuck is just that talented, even in a different ship.
Jump Highly chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
This is truly excellent story, and the fact that there are only 19 reviews is an absolute travesty. Really, it's a phenomenal execution of emotional tension without devolving into more trite angst. I'm also impressed that you managed to condemn Zak, in a way, with how he used Kara, without diminishing the love all three of them have for him, or the idea that the relationship was real and meaningful.

Also, was that a "First Contact" reference in chapter 6?

Well done! Here or elsewhere, I do hope you keep writing.
Velaris chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Thanks for sharing such a nice and well written fic! I enjoyed every single line!
eridani chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Amazing!

I'd been despairing of the K/L ship a little bit lately, but this really perked me up :-). It reminded me of how unique their relationship is, particularly in the way friendship is at the core of everything, but somehow manages not to detract from the romance either. Good job capturing that dynamic.

You write with great flair- I often found myself snickering out loud at some of the well turned phrases you've composed. Whenever you were narrating for Starbuck I got a distinct sense of wry observation and irony. Her dialogue with the nuggets was a favourite. And on that note, your section about Kat's grudgong hero worship of Starbuck was very insightful and worked really successfully as a kind of revealing prism through which to view both 'God' the flight instructor and her frailties.

So, thanks for sharing- it was great to re-live how much I loved these characters, back in the day.
Velvet chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
It was so lovely to read this, thanks for writing. I hadn't had a chance to read much in the last year. So this was extra special. I read it with a smile. You captured the voices of our beloved characters so well. It was like hearing from old friends after a long separation. Thank you!
megan13 chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
LOVED IT! You write beautifully and all of the characters are very on point. This is such an interesting twist on the Zak/Kara relationship.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Love it!
endless-possibility chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
:)))

You finished it! I'm so happy, now I have to go poke through the rest of your stories to see if there are any other updated ones.

I do think Cmdr. Adama came around nicely, and for whatever reason, it makes me happy that Adama has Marroll as a tempering influence, in addition to Col. Tigh (in this go round).

Congrats on getting back to your writing.
storybookpen chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I loved this on LJ and am delighted to see it is now complete here! What a terrific story, a great AU focused on my three favorite characters. Thanks for sharing!
Black Mirror chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Loved the Lee-Kara interaction in this chapter.