Reviews for Stay
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
OMFG THAT ENDING KILLED ME, I LOVED THIS STORY, I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Me: -dead-

Aiko: AHAHAHA, YOU ALWAYS FIND SUCH DELICIOUS FANFICS, AUTHOR-KUN!~ Even if it's three chapters, I've already come more than they've said anything!~ -smiles innocently-

Shiro: ... That is fucking disgusting, and nobody wanted to know about it.

Aiko: -swoons- You know my orgasms to any piece of fiction would never compare to how you set my insides ablaze, Shiro-sama...!~

Shiro: ( #T_T) -flips Aiko off-

Aiko: -moans lustfully- Kyah, Shiro-samaaaaaaa!~~

Utsubyo: ._.;
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Me: -flies into the sun powered by nosebleed-

Aiko: Kyah, you killed Author-kun and myself...our hearts that is!~ It is so delicious, I can only imagine Shiro-sama begging for me... -drools excessively, babbles randomly-

Shiro: You have good writing skills. That's all you'll get from me, aND I WOULD BEG FOR YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF HOMOPHOBES, SCREWING YOURSELF OVER MY FUCKING DEAD SKIN, YOU DISGUSTING PIG.

Aiko: -screams- YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO BEG, I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN MY POWER WITHOUT HESITATION FOR YOU, SHIRO-SAMAAAAA!~ -swoons-

Utsubyo: T_T; (...)
Coruscatus chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
I like this story very much, especially the part where Law is top - I much prefer Kid as the uke instead. That's why I added this fic to my favorites section. Can you please make more uke!Kid stories?
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This is awesome! What I really like about this chapter is how it's clearly defined that Law is very much enjoying Kid's ministrations. More specifically, you've clearly pointed out that he is by no means a weak character, and he obviously doesn't have to take what's going on if he doesn't want to, but yet he does because having Kid be in control every once in awhile is a HUGE turn-on for him! Basically, I think you've done an awesome job of explaining that, and I have really enjoyed this chapter. I foresee only fun, sexy times for Kid and Law, and I'm incredibly excited! Thank you!
flyingpardin chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
cuuuuteeee! well the story itself could probably better be described as damn hot but the ending was asdfghjkl cuuuuuuteeeee :D i love how you set up the story, without explaining much about them it was pretty easy to tell what their relationship is like and i seriously like how you portrayed their relationship too! lemme say thanks for a good read!
loogoo chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Oh the hotnessssss
alfamky chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Hhaha this was a wonderful read, very intense and I did like your version of Law where he himself recognized the fact that his act of being all proud and unbreakable only manipulated others into roughing him up to be more utterly broken...in some ways, this Law is even more lethal than the scheming plotting yet traumatically broken versions I've seen out there.
But each to his, or her own.
TBAorenknight chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
omgosh
i cried... QAQ
i cried for the ending
Doctor CYANce chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I've been meaning to check this story out for a while but never seemed to have the time. Now that I've read it, I can't believe I put it off for so long! It was so good! I like their antagonistic relationship while Law secretly wants to give in but either won't allow himself to, or won't let Kid beat him without a fight. That's always my favorite part...and you did such a good job with it 3
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Continuation of my previous review: ...how Law feels. And then you know.. they get together officially :3 I just.. I really admire this fanfic. It was really really REALLY well written :3 I'll learn from you ﹏
Vanillamoo chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
This. Is by far. One of like the best fanfics I've ever read. The whole 3 chapters only consisted of sex in one night, but, you described SO well! There was so much detail, good vocabulary, good story structure, good ending. Everythinf about this was just excellent! The part where kidd confesses to Law, that was just so sweet :3 and that ending. It was really good too! It would have been even better than excellent if you would extend the story to the next morning, then write about ow Law felt :3
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
well that was the hottest, most enjoyable fic i've read in a while...O3O Is it hot in here is it just me?... XD And that ending took me completely by surprise...I expected for it all to be a dream or something. Damn... Anyway, great work! Loved reading it (probably way too much!) XD
MogowKo chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Oh God... I read your writings with my translator because I'm French and... and I loved ! This was fabulous ! Magic !

The sexe are good, everything is hot, beautiful, sweet, romantic (hu hu)... You did an excellent job ! I applause you. This was very beautiful !

This is my first english review, so I think she's bad wrote. Sorry for my shitty english. u

Good luck and thank you ! (Long life Kidd/Law...)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014