Reviews for Te amo, Babe-side stories
Sunny Okanagan chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Some great side stories. I'm glad you decided to write and share these as well. While the story is great without them it's great seeing the other Pov that you included in here.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
Great idea using a separate story for various POVs that enhance the plot, but do not take away from the action! Well done. -Kathy
Ojjacob chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
I like the stories but I'm totally confused, are they all intertwined?
Ojjacob chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
I love Hector
Ojjacob chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Awesome
Ojjacob chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I really love the pov's and Stephanie being bossy.
Ojjacob chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Great pov's I love how they all feel about stephanie.
but I think I've missed something is there something previous to this?
LMH33 chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Awesome. So powerful. Hector is terrifying and mesmerizing in an enderying sort of way in his protectiveness. The way you have him calculate the odds of the bullet hitting her if he goes in. I think you painted him very well. How do you write these things.
LMH33 chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Whoa. Those ladies are scary. I bet you had fun coming up with these.
LMH33 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I have no clue how you found the time to write all theses POV. It seems so overwhelming to think of doing it. The pure mind power it would take. But you do in the story and here on the side stories too. bravo. I think the repeating devil line at the end of each one switched slightly for their jobs is nice touch.
Vulcan Rider chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful. So fitting for so many war-torn heroes out there, who have seen the dredges of humanity and not enough of the good; that haven't had any light in their lives in too long and never had a chance to find HOPE. BELIEF.

This was a wonderful piece and so well written. Thank you for sharing it with us. It was perfect in Ram's voice.
Maggie M.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Faith Ram, in whatever you believe.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Hector is a good man and fiercely loyal. He'll keep his promise.