Reviews for Green With Envy
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 1/21
POOR BARRY! I wish he was the Flash here and she found out and would ditch Oliver. I ship Olicity, but I ship Smash even harder. THEY KISSED AND EVERYTHING!
Eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Holy moly, I absolutely LOVE this. Jealous Oliver is one of my favourite things/people/something in the world, and in my opinion, we didn't get enough of him this season. I'm glad we got something, but your fantastic fic has just made up for the missing remainder. It has absolutely everything I love - spot-on characterisation, flawless dialogue (with some hilarious lines), and a storyline I could read over and over again.

In fact, I might just do that right now...

Please keep writing Arrow stories, and if you get the urge to write jealous Oliver again, please know that I am one customer who will never complain about it!
Crap chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
THIS IS WHAT IS LOOKS LIKE, SHITTLEZ
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story! The ending was especially sweet and lovely!
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was perfect and totally Canon in my head. I really enjoy your writing style. The only pick I have is with some of the grammar, otherwise a fantastic story. I really like the internal struggle you gave them both. Can't wait to read more from you.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was so relived that both sides of Olicity were featured; I don't think I could handle only one being expressed.

Oh my for all the angst and trension! Great way to built it all up!

Wonderful job!
Happy Holidays!
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for this story, i loved this...
Jade Chase chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very nice, funny and cute and quirky at first, just like Felicity, only it was OLIVER acting like her...into a nice release of UST. Thank you .
foreversnowflake chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great story! Love how you portray the characters! Please if you have time check out my olicity fic Beating Hearts & Happy Faces and tell me what you think of it! It would mean the world to me :)
MC chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow that was really good, jelous Oliver was awesome. Great job
I-blew-up-the-council chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
OMG... First all of this drama and anxiety and then... The ending... This scene in the alley, their conversation... I LOVE it! Please, please, please could we get a similar scene on the actual show?!

I would literally burst into happy tears, if Olicity would be happening already (not yet counting on it, though)!

Anyways, stories like yours are keeping my Olicity-heart happy until the show finally catches up!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this was pretty awesome.
Jealous Oliver made me cringe though and poor Roy, I hope he doesnt get in trouble with Thea!
CQCRASH chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was adorable! Poor Barry! but Oliver and Felicity is soo goood together! Thanks for the reading!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013