Reviews for SWORD
Aligator chapter 6 . 2/26
Keep goig please
Person chapter 1 . 1/7
omg that is a very good chapter! Keep writing more!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Annabeth didn't die in the Blood of Olympus. Not one of the seven. READ HoH and BoO!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I love over protective Hades
Person chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Seventeen i think
endertrree chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Wepons of choice hidden blades,blow darts ,claws ,small surge and two sycals
Easy going selfless self LESS and modest often refaird as a dog and her signal is her signutre bark and has the GOOD qualities of a dog loyal and else
endertrree chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Name: Leonie lupis
Age: 19 if not 25
personality: has scitzaphenia (don't know if that's spelt proply (spilt personalitys)ones kind and will fight and listions to orders the othe personalitie is cruel and sacastic and a bit sadistic and will only follow the orders of kill or don't kill
Looks like : brown hair and blond dip-dyed with blue and purple higlights tanned and sees an amyphst necklace her eyes are green to a kind of brown gold made for stealth and slowness often weeds combat green/camaphlaged trousers and a black t-shirt and has a dark purple hoddie out of velvet with hood and mouth peice and no sleaves
Backstory: previously royal air force - engineer - pilot now works in MI6?
Gender:FEMALE
Asi chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
The story is getting interesting. I also agree and think it would be fun to read about them having to go on missions but try to live lives as normal teenagers.
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Hmmm...
Meg the Patriot chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
If Percy was 12 in 2005, wouldn't he be 16 in 2009 and not 2010, causing the last Olympian to take place in 2009? I know it's confusing, but the 5 books take place over 4 years - remember, the titan's curse takes place in winter.
Finwitch1 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Yes, technically Nico's 70-something - if not 80 already...
And - I too would like to see the SWORD insist they go to school. Percy's record of being expelled from every school he ever attended (Only Goode is a possible exception - did he ever attend it? Or did the Romans, Gaia and all prevent that?) well - with three of them... Shortest time ever, I think. Thalia kicking some boy for coming too close (just because she left the hunt doesn't mean she's going to give up her chastity); Nico scaring off just about every one and Percy - well, Percy's the EXPERT on getting expelled. Shooting with cannons and swimming with sharks... What did he do in the previous four schools?
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Oooooooooooooooooooo
Plrase update!
Book Soldier chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Wow! This is so good! Please continue!
firebluebird2006 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
who's the fourth demigod?
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
u know more then me. first time i heard of them was in the new avengers cartoon.