Reviews for Aren't you in love?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
What a sweet fic :3
KagaKise has something magical!
Memechan chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hahaha... I love this couple. Next only to kagamiXkuroko pairing though. Thanks for this lovely read.
He who writes Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Kise is such a sweetie, isn't he? xD I really liked the little details you put into this, the red earring, the Air Jordan shoes, and the little scene at the Maji Burger and finally Kise's flirting Kagami and telling he should be a model, so cute! Your portrayal of the characters is really good and the dialogues really makes you wonder if they were going to say that in the manga/anime. 'F*ck his too active imagination!' Mwahahaha poor Ahomine! xD

Thank you for another excellent fic, author-san!
Once L chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So cute! Wonderful!

I liked much. I love you pairing ;)
anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh my this is so cute and funny xD what's with Kagami being all oblivious to Kise's flirting, Kagami realize it already lol and am glad they got together in the end, they are so cute together. I love this fic ;)
amariys chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hi there! I just want to drop in and tell you how much I adore this little fic! I mean, I do wish there will be more people included in this story, but all the people you actually put in have represented those who were close with Kise, IMO and I just LOVE how it's Aomine finally asking about Kise and Kagami's relationship. In all of his blunt way too! That is just golden because it's so IC and I love it when people actually pay attention to Aomine's observation skill (which is not too bad, IMO).

So, yeaaah. Kudo for this fic and for you, the author! I hope to read more of sweet fics like this from you :)