Reviews for It Started With A Lie
Kcwritestuff chapter 1 . 9/7
Oh no! I just realized it's been two years since you've updated. I'm devastated. This is the fifth and best fan fiction I've ever read and I can't stand not having a resolution. Please come back!
myimagination2012 chapter 5 . 6/25
Oh Oliver!
I really enjoy this story! it's a shame it is unfinished! If you're still reading the reviews please update! I got caught up in the story and I will really really like to read a happy ending for olicity!
Isabel chapter 10 . 5/5
I really enjoyed reading this. It's a shame its unfinished. But thank you for sharing!
theatrefreak10 chapter 10 . 4/19
This is just cruel. I have fallen in love with your story and it's been 2 years since you've updated it! What am I to do now? Seriously, though, you perfectly portray the characters. Which I find most people struggle with. Your entire plot is fantastic and I wish you would continue it!
Silverfyre16 chapter 10 . 3/14
Please please please update. It's been like two years since you last updated. I love this story too much to let it go
Silverfyre16 chapter 8 . 3/14
I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
Silverfyre16 chapter 5 . 3/14
YES PLEASE KISS IT WOULD REALLY MAKE MY DAY
Silverfyre16 chapter 4 . 3/14
I love this story!
Mrs. Clark chapter 10 . 3/2
Any chance this will be updated again?
OlicityShipper19 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
I loved this! I love how you portrayed Oliver and Felicity slowly learning more about the other.
ll18 chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Enjoying your story, I hope you can come back to it :)
stgroffleberry chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I hope you haven't forgotten this fic! I can't wait to read more chapters. I'm very much enjoying this :) Also do you post on Ao3?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Idk if you abandoned this story or not, but its really well written.
Leonie1988 chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
Loving this story! Please consider updating even if it has been a while!