Reviews for War in the Galaxy
lambo105 chapter 27 . 12/7/2017
So...is this dead, or will there be an update soon?
Lionfire42 chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Ah, gps. The machines ever present attempt to kill humans and make it look like an accident.
Tali'Shepard Rulz chapter 27 . 7/5/2017
Need update now!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Epic story ! Carry on writing it
BulgarianBarbarian chapter 27 . 3/28/2017
Have I told you how great your story is? I love it.
Dragon Prime chapter 27 . 3/20/2017
I love your story you have the main storyline but with your own player and some history of the characters backstory the game itself should've done.
mordreek chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
Hey, another chapter of one of my favorite stories! Just what I needed to review after a hellish blizzard and slog in the snow to work, gods am I bushed -_-

Aww, poor Tali, but I can definitely see her working herself to the bone to help others like that. She sounds like she could use some pampering to help her feel better...although based on the opening AN I doubt it's going to happen :(

Yeeeaah, letters to home need to be...carefully written to avoid "BRING MY LITTLE GIRL BACK!" over protective dad syndrome...also to keep said OPD from finding out about a certain love waiting to happen :P

Also a good point about her seeing more combat than many of her people, considering the fleet wouldn't *want* most to have a lot of battle experiences...that would mean they are basically about to die.

I do think that while ME didn't do a *horrible* job of showing Liara grieving for her mother...they couldn't do a good job either thanks to the video game medium. But her grieving in private and needing to be coaxed out make sense to me.

Oh yeah, the minor stuff! You are literally the only person beside me who's made serious mention to the Prothean Disks and the Matriarch writing, which is veddy validating. It's also a good way to spread out the story even in summary as we see here.

*Sigh* i can see miltary REMFs and brassholes keeping a project like that going 'just in case' even though as we can see it was *massively* stupid in hindsight. I have a bad feeling about the alien members of the ground crew being held back. Yes I can see the reasoning...doesn't make it any less destructive, or potentially costly not to have some of the best members of the crew held back.

Oh hell, I know this is all too plausible considering how pirates act, I know the story is basically twisting your hand...doesn't make this part any less horrific to read or imagine. Worse yes, *both* genders are all to easy to imagine in such a situation considering the alien species involved or just sheer perversion in the pirates. It's that it happened and that gets me, as it's all to easy to empathize with Shepard. I give you kudos for sticking to your guns but I need a moment to process this...

Okay, back now (longer for me than you heh) and I have to say that Chris' retribution does a lot of cathartic good. Pirates can be given summary executions for a reason. While immensely brutal, after what they did, I don't feel any hesitation to call it appropriate, as well as Shepard going "Fuck this, I'm bringing my whole team, no one else dies."

Nice touch with the bit about Joker, he didn't get a lot of plot or character relevant screentime in game so bits like this where he gets to bond and show that for all his stubbornness, he isn't totally egotistical and flippant. Tali as usual shines through in your story.

Hah! Nice way to incorporate the american name for Marines and Joker's foot in mouth disease in Talking to Tali, they got him *good* with that one. Also a good job with Tali diffusing the situation between Joker and the Marines. Both were right and wrong in this case and just needed to be prevented from pushing too far.

The time in the messhall was a great way to end the mini-arc, everyone coming together and just doing the debriefing over the proverbial campfire, bonding and sharing both joy and misery as needed.

Gonna need more in story explainations as to why the finding out about the army joining in is so negatively received, as this is well beyond the rivalry between the branches. Still, nice touch ending the story on Chris getting Garrus and Tali their munchies. Guess female Quarians are as easily bribed with food as humans of both genders are.
liger09 chapter 27 . 3/15/2017
Former air force but all the jokes are based on truth we and the Navy sent the Marines to clean up after us. I'm glad Shepherd is as ruthless as he is after he lost his marines you keep him more human then many authors do for the good and bad. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dragon Prime chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Love it
Koriander.K chapter 27 . 3/14/2017
great addition to a great story, nice writing, no grammar mistakes! wow! you sure are talented in writing! liked how you made us feel like Tali was grateful for what Shepard has done for her, very nostalgistic imo. Keep up the quality work :D Amos
Koriander.K chapter 27 . 3/14/2017
wooooooofinallyareviewomgimsohappy3
ArtanisRose chapter 26 . 3/6/2017
I discovered this story only a handful of hours ago and now I'm fully caught up. And what a fucking ride it has been too. The character delopment is strong, the action is great and the story is blending together perfectly. Consider me a fan.
mordreek chapter 26 . 2/8/2017
Heyo, figured I'd get this done now before to much time goes on, and I have to say I'm very happy you haven't lost your passion for this story :D One of my fav ME stories, and one of the first I ever read.

I gave the entire story a readover and I think you did a great job, additions like the vamp asari actually being like Morinth was a nice touch and addition to the world, also shows the Justicars are *far* from effective in their hunting...still doesn't make me like Samara more.

All in all, I really think that this story has to potential to be one of the best Shep/Tali's fics out there for sheer passion and character interaction. Nobody's perfect, but everyone *cares* including you, and that makes a difference.

Oh yes, those drop ships...You'd think that the Mako would be able to put a dent in them at the very least, I personally felt rather gipped about that :P so...jealous that Shep and the gang can shoot them down here...

Also like the bits like Tali needing to help Liara, she really wasn't a techie even in the game and Tali is the resident genius in that regard. Still, seems like they are both taking some heavy hits and are going ot need to take them down for good or else they won't make the rest of the trip.

*RAMMING SPEED!*

Ah, you make Chris such a fun character to read about and explore the story with.

Yup, the Geth are determined little blighters, although I have to say that it was still fun killing them. Shepard has a solid plan for dealing with them in the building...and we don't get to see the battle, phooey.

I love how they have the time to tease Wrex even as they are fighting for their lives against mad Rachni. :P Totally fitting the feeling of the fic.

"Nicholas-name" I love it! :P Pure Tali moment right there as is her actual nickname, the banter about the mythical "Turian Stick" culminating in Liara's dry joke was a great bit as well.

Yeeeah, the elevators will never stop being the target of jokes, I know it was to allow loading of new areas and all that without too many loading screens...but it backfired :P

Hah! Chris is the one afraid of spiders this time... Nice touch, not a huge thing but it still adds a bit more to his personality and character. These moments make a difference my friend...not to mention it gives Tali a nice moment of victory.

Nice bit between Garrus and Ashley, you actually made her pretty likable in this fic once you basically got her over herself and now she's actually talking to Garrus like he's an equal and fellow soldier. You also did a great job with using Ashley's speech to resummarize the Alliance's shifting affections for Shepard based on what he'd gone through from the different origins available in game.

Yeeeaaah, there really was no other way that would go down huh? Rough for Tali but at the same time better it happen now when Shepard can support her as opposed to when she's with idiots like Prazza. No to mention she saved her Nehya again...is he going to find out what that really means any time soon? :P

Huh, you skipped the confrontation and first introduction of the Rachni queen...interesting. You obviously make it work but it's so rare it's unusual not to see that scene in full. Still, have to give you serious kudos for managing to get the pathos and emotional heartache of Liara connecting with her mother one last time before she passes. Definitely one of the best takes I've seen for awhile on the moment between them.

Your take on the advice being given on whether to spare the Rachni Queen or not is another spot that appears simple but still shows great character insight as to the POV of the characters.

I have to admit that I cracked up at the Rachni queen basically going "eep!" and scurrying away before the bomb goes off. Nobody ever has her burn rubber and she's always so damned poised about the whole situation that it's nice to see her actually flustered and going "Running away, RUNNING AWAY!"

Oooh, heartstring jerker of an ending to the chapter with Liara being Little Wing mourning her mother...I do hope the others can help her...I wonder how badly she'll tear the Council a new one when they try their usual shit in the next conference call.

Great job as always man and glad to have you back.
BulgarianBarbarian chapter 26 . 2/8/2017
Great Chapter! Welcome back!
Koriander.K chapter 26 . 2/8/2017