Reviews for Yellow
The newbie phan chapter 38 . 12/17/2013
WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WOULD ROLL AROUND EVENTUALLY! Oh my god, is it a boy or a girl? Is it Gustave? Erik had BETTER NOT RUN OFF! Raoul best stop sending letters, for soon the Mulheim family will grow to be the size of a village! WOW! Erik taking charge... I wonder what Raoul's most recent letter said...? Until next time!
The newbie phan chapter 37 . 12/13/2013
Well... That was... Intense... Wow, didn't know Phillipe could be such a... Wait, internet etiquette, Nicole, ETIQUETTE! Lol... Such a _. Yeah, you get it. ;D. LOLZ! I LOVE THIS PHIC SOOO FREEEEAAAKIIIING MUUUUCH! LOL! And, With as much as I hate Raoul, I must say, at least he got to fake it. And I couldn't help but feel a but peeved when she said she didn't have to... :P. Lol. Well she's with Erik again, Al's well once more. :D. Lol. Please continue soon!
The newbie phan chapter 36 . 12/11/2013
WHOOOOOOAAAAAA... PENNY... CAPTURED?! OOOMMMGGGEEE! WOW, how will Erik find her? Was it that creep or was it Raoul? HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS TOTES CRAY-CRAY! XD XD XD! PUH-LEEEEEAAAASE UPDATE ASAP! :D
The newbie phan chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
OOOOOOMMMMGGGGEEEEEEEE! DUDE, THAT WAS SOOOO FREAKING BEAST! Du staem, I don't know what else to say. Truly, you are a full on heaven sent angel! Oh my god, Persia is still on his back? Poor chick... AND MAMA V! I half expected it to be Raoul... IDK why, I just had a feeling. LOL! Pleeeeaaaase continue soon! :D
-your awed best friend,
The newbie phan chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FREEEEEEEAAAKIIIINNNGGG GOOOOOOOD! DUUUDE! JAVERT'S BACK?! I'll bet you ANYTHINH it was some creepy gypsy potion. GOD WHY DOES JAVERT ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING?! LOL, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! XD XD XD! This is GOOOOOD! XD. Til next time! :)
The newbie phan chapter 33 . 12/6/2013
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dude, I am SO sorry I'm like way late but I have finals soon and cramming us like, LIFE now. :(. Anyways, enough of my INCESSANT rambling on about aploligies. XD. THIS CHAP WAS BEEEAAASTLY, DU STAEM! I LOVE THIS PHIC! Please continue this ASAP!
The newbie phan chapter 32 . 12/3/2013
OOOOOOOOH MMYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDD! THAAAAT WAS TOOOOOTALLY BEASTNESS! XD XD XD! YOU ARE A GENIUS! That's it. This is my very favorite phic. :D. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, DU STAEM! :D duuuude, that was down and dirty... I LIKE IT. LOL! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!
The newbie phan chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
THAT, WAS, BEAST! OOOOHH MYYYYYY. GOOOOOOD! Dude, Erik, as usual, IS A FREAKING BOSS! You write him SO WELL! ;D. OOOOMMMGEEEEEGGGEGE! Dude, I love this phic so phreaking much it phlipping killed me, bro. XD! RAOUL IS SUCH A DINGBAT! XD XD XD XD XD! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP! :D!
The newbie phan chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
THAT WAS TOOOTTAALLYY BEAST! Raoul is such a DIPWAD! I SOOO envy Erik, I have LOTS of people I'd like to do that to. LOLZ! I totally take back what I said about Raoul's POV, this is WAY entertaining! LOL... How was your turkey or whatever? I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I WAS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS WHEN THIS CHAP ENDED! LOL... Whatching my cousins boy friend and my little bro play Godzilla. Lolz2DaMAX!
The newbie phan chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
HOLY, FREAKING CRAP. GOD I HATE THE FOP WITH A PASSION I TELL YOU, WITH A PASSION! He's ALWAYS mucking around for other men's girls. Seriously! Anyways, I loved the past chapters. It fun to watch him squirm. Heehee... LOL, I just hope to god it gets out of his POV for a bit, for it is sad that the only thing he gets when he sees her is an expanded pants size. :P. When's the fight?! Oh, dinner, kinda... :D. PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP! :D
The newbie phan chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
OOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD! I KNEW IT WOULD BE LIKE KAY'S, I KNEW IT! OMG, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP! Rage, steam, happy-ish ending, mystery, threats, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS! MAN, THAT IS BEAST! LOVE IT! :D!
The newbie phan chapter 25 . 11/24/2013
OH, MY, FREAKING, GOD. DUDE! THAT WAS BOOOOOSS! Hey, I'm SO sorry I'm late! My friends birthday was today, so we threw a party and went to go see Catching Fire (WHICH WAS SOOOO TOTALLY BOSS!). I got the alerts on my phone and I'm sitting in the theater feeling guilty because they must think I'm ignoring them, but I wasn't, I swear! :(. AAAAANYWAAAYYS: I LOVED THESE CHAPTERS! So, Foppo is in the picture, huh? :P... And we have a little Erik raging and yet-to-be continued music, revelations, mystery, and drama, possibly some romance. (If it's like the Don Juan in Kay's book. Heehee... X3...). PLEEEEEAAAASE CONTINUE ASAP! :D
-your apologetic bestie,
weepingwillow2616 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow, what a great chapter! I am eager to read more, keep you the great work.

*Willow*
Akiko42 chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Oh please! please continue! $:
The newbie phan chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
HOOOOOLYYYYYY CRAAAAP... THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMITIZING THINGS I COULDVE THOUGHT OF READING. AND I LOVED IT! So, this scoundrel has Mama V? I hope to GOD he didn't steal her virginity too, that would be horrid. And what of Erik? The Persian? I LOVE THIS PHIC SO MUUUUCH! Please continue ASAP! :D
-your friend,