Reviews for Clace One-shots
I just saw your name in the Author's note and my name is Kassidy too. Could you do a one shot based on the song rockabye by Clean Bandit? Thank you so much
Kgamoon chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
Honestly the sweetest thing I've seen all day! I wished you would upload more though, send as you don't upload anymore.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
Sooo good
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
l LOVED EVERY ONE OF YOUR STORIES. ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH THE DUCK PANCAKES! YOUR SO GOOD AT WRITING IM WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS WHICH IS SENDING MY OCD MAD! THANKS FOR THE GREAT READS! SINCERELY
SHIPPEROFALLGOODSHIPS
KTheAuthor chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
This chapter was hilarious, but I was thinking about your Super Bowl chapter, so I stared thinking about the Oregon Ducks, so what if Magnus was watching football, while Jace and Clary were over? It would be hilarious! Love you stories, Cassidy!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
I really loved this story maybe my favorite fanfiction so far. My favorite part was when Clary got bitten by a werewolf I was so convinced she would be turned. You are an amazing author and you should write some of your own books someday! :)
DUCKS chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS DUCKS
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
I loved this fan fiction! I have read some others before this one and felt like something was missing. But this one, everything was there, the essence of what Cassandra Clare had created. To Clary and Jace's relationship all the way down to the details in personalities of Isabelle, Alec, Magnus, Jocelyn, Claty and Jace. Good work! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
this is the funniest thing ever! If I ever have a bad day i'm reading this 3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Jealous! I want a morgenstern ring loving your one shots too:)
Yamini coomar chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Nice !
Amanya chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Dude u r simply great
Amanya chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Wow it was great
chari.lottie chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Woke up my boyfriend laughing do hard at this one!
chari.lottie chapter 9 . 11/25/2015