Reviews for Link and Navi's Excellent Adventure
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 8 . 1/25
Funny but very hard to follow.

Also, it is pronounced as Dee-koo
Jack Torres chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
you do know who Hitler and the Nazi's are right? If you do you are a cad and a Neo Nazi. if not I suggest you look them up. they are nothing to laugh about. I can promis you that.
Ultimate Metal Sonic chapter 17 . 8/29/2004
It's me! Jason! *burps then farts a nuke out his butt* O.O; ...-.-; You gonna update and let Pikachu join Link's quest, eat pancakes, and kill Navi soon or not?...WELL? D:

*throttles Goombario like a dead sparrow* Oops! Sorry Goombario.

Goombario: No Prob. *gets eaten by Kraid from the Metroid series*

Kraid: Yum!

Kraid spit Goombario out right now!

Kraid: Aw! *does so*

Goombaria: Where's my stupid brither!

It's 'brother' not 'brither'.

Goombaria: So what ya piece of moldy cheese?

I just have one thing to say... Menardi!

Menardi: Yeah?

Kill Goombaria for me! (personaly I hate Goombaria more than Smithy [S. Mario RPG])

Menardi: All right. *uses all fire psynergy known to Weyard* Done. Now what?

You can torture her now.

Menardi: YES! *drags a very crispy Goombaria away*

Goombario: I'm alive! *gets sat on by a Snorlax*

Ooh, that had to hurt.

Goombario: *crawls out from underneath it* Ouch. Got a Senzu bean?

Yeah. *makes one appear so we can torture him later*
xNoroix chapter 17 . 11/1/2003
Kian: *blinks* It -could- have been funnier. Oh well. OO
Jason White chapter 17 . 10/17/2003
Hi. I like your fanfic so much, that I want you to add Pikachu to torture Navi to death! Is that okay with you?
Kimmoboy chapter 17 . 10/5/2003
finally u updated. joy! that was funny as! Keep up da good work!
DrowRanger chapter 17 . 10/3/2003
Funny! Very amusing.

i jusy read the whole thing in one sitting (which is sad...very sad.(hey it only took me like an hour...))

P.S.

It is my opinion that a later chapter should include an insane spanish teacher on a flying purple podium.

P.P.S

Don't ask.

P.P.P.S

In one of your earlier chapters you included P.S P.S.S ect. I could only conclude that your an idiot. 'P.S' means Post Script. post post script makes absolutly no sense!

P.P.P.P.S

I'm REALY hyper at the moment. Seriously, I'm like a certain english teacher on caffeen (Sorry. i left my spell checker at school.)
Apple Kid chapter 17 . 10/1/2003
I'm better than you. I mean, good chap!
DrowRanger chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Hm... Do you really go on like that for sixteen chapters? Psyco. For somone who's trying to take over the world you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. If your trying to compete with Marks, Towns and Senora Hitler(Chavez)for world domination, you might want to study a little harder. Unless of coarse you want to take it by force, in wich case I'd watch out for Marks... and Towns on sugar is like Popeye on spinach.
Ragamuffin Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
goin' on my favs!
xNoroix chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
Kian: Aww, did you have to kill Nabooru?

YK: ...OO What's so great about her?

Kian: In a fanfiction I wrote once on another site had Link summoning the G.I.R.L.S. to attack all of the other video game heroes who were bothering him about his tights. XD

YK: ...OO What's G.I.R.L.S. stand for?

Kian:

Greatest

Invincible

Ruthless

Lovely

Squad

YK: ...What?

Kian: Well, SARIA named it...OO

YK: That explains everything...Who's in it?

Kian: Every female character from Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time...Well, not sure about Majora's Mask because I only know about Romani and Crema...

YK: ...Scary...

Kian: Yes...very...
Dekustar the Mad Author chapter 16 . 5/1/2003
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY YOU UPDATED!

::falls over laughing which is kinda bad cuz i'm in school right now:: YAY FOR RANDOM! XD UPDATE SOON PLEEZ!

Dekustar the Mad Author
katrioboy chapter 16 . 4/30/2003
WOOHOO! New chappie! I LIKE IT!

P.S: Can u read my fic? it's Zelda. It's called horribly, horrilbe terror on Hyrule
Apple Kid chapter 16 . 4/30/2003
Yeah.
BadAssBass chapter 16 . 4/30/2003
Cool fic, hope you update soon! and its dek-oo. i am always right... apart from when im not... hmm *turns into a pile of goo*