Reviews for A Long Journey Home
Enclave1 chapter 1 . 9/12
The fact that Wadjet is jasmine is not at all on the nose
nahren chapter 1 . 9/7
This is a truely wonderful story which sits at the top of the list whenever I recommend fanfiction to others.
hayyy chapter 14 . 9/4
please update this! this is a really good one ;-;
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 14 . 8/30
I love the story. It’s interesting to read about how magic is coming about and being shaped into what’s known in the modern world.
Anne Bond chapter 14 . 8/17
Come on!
This is one of the best stories I've read, please update! I prefer the backstories part, the Merlin Arc, and Aayati and Rahji.
Where have you placed Karmanapura?
Because Mallika is Jasmine in several Indian tongues..
And usually -pura places are in south India...

But even If not, I wanna know.
Please update...
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 8 . 8/4
hahahahaha hilarious. Albus has been so badly pranked lol. Fawkes is such a snitch (get it?). This was a pretty funny chapter
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 7 . 8/4
This story has been an absolute delight to read. The Merlin Arc has been so well written and I'm quite happy to see it reach it's satisfying conclusion. I did feel a bit of apprehension when I saw magical people using camels if I'm completely honest but I got over it and continued reading and I'm glad I did. The relationship with Merlin had a very natural sort of flow and I'm pretty impressed with how we see the information about Merlin's travels. That must've taken quite a bit of research.
Come back!
Deathchill chapter 1 . 7/15
This the 5th time I've read this beautiful tale and still love it and I truly hope you come back to it someday.

May magic guide you and good fortune and health be with you.
gunda.leine chapter 14 . 7/11
The story really moved me, even made me cry... It was intricate, well written and engaging.
SS5 Connor chapter 14 . 7/4
Masterful. I hope someday you will finish it.
Subs chapter 14 . 6/26
I'm praying that you finish this story it is so very good.
automaton14 chapter 14 . 6/20
hey, not everyone actually wants kids. lots of people don't want kids, ever. that said, this is an excellent story and I'm glad I've read it. thank you.
UsereName chapter 13 . 6/18
I've read this fic three times, and every time I am blown away by the sheer length, language, world building, and character dynamics the story offers. Merlin's arc always makes me feel so sad, Jasmine's present life brings new hope, and the Rahn and Ayati makes me wish for so much more of it. Hope you're taking care author!
hobbes319 chapter 10 . 6/18
i’m honestly surprised luna didn’t instantly figure it out
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »