Reviews for A Long Journey Home
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 12/5
This story is fantastic, but so tragic it has made me cry a number of times (good thing I wasn't reading in public) I dearly wish there was more, should you ever be hit by inspiration to continue I would love to read it.
Soft Scratch chapter 14 . 11/22
Amazing story, wish you were still alive to make more :(
CMARILYN chapter 1 . 10/28
This is so good, I hope it’s not abandoned. The whole concept is intriguing and I especially like the back and forth between times.
Techleyor chapter 4 . 9/12
The cooking scene reminds me of rangers apprentice, have you read it?
Westeller chapter 10 . 8/12
Bemused pheonix, indeed. Right there with ya, Fawkes.
RedSovereign88 chapter 13 . 6/25
would love if this were complete at some point, no pressure though but really enjoyed this read
oooSilverWolfooo chapter 14 . 6/25
This is so good and so well thought out! I’m sad it’s not finished, especially with that cliff hanger! If you ever decide to come back to this story, I’ll be here waiting!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 1 . 5/6
After 5000 years I doubt anyone would care or even remember their old friends. Especially since those 2 are so unremarkable.
jzhang311 chapter 12 . 4/15
I keep coming back to this story years after reading it for the first time, it’s so good. Still holding out hope for an update someday
fuckwad123 chapter 14 . 2/14
love this fic! the plot, the writing, the research - all incredible!
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 1/27
He would be so proud of her.
Braidtugger chapter 8 . 1/5
I always come back and reread this chapter, as it works as a short story on its own. The chapter's a pure distillation of somantic pleasure. I hope I will never tire of reading it.
zut88poPYRozcMFjmov91CVA chapter 14 . 12/13/2021
Looking back, this is one of the most fascinating and innovative stories in this fandom.

I still think back to it sometime and admire it.
Thank you so much for writing this!
KotzenderKauz chapter 14 . 12/12/2021
For years I've been coming back to this beauty sgain and again. Tears were shed yet again.
I love you for this.
Thank you.
magnoliarossa chapter 10 . 12/5/2021
I found this story because of a suggestion and honestly I only read the chapters from 1991 onwards. Anyway, if you still read after these years I wanted to tell you that this is one of the most beautiful and moving chapters ever read. Thank you
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »