Reviews for Things Worth Dying For
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 10/28
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
pumpkinpi chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
Great story so far! This seems like a very interesting and different fanfiction! I hope you decide to finish it!
Novocain chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Um, is this abandoned?

*wails* No... It's so utterly lovely! I want to see how it turns out!
HelKat chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I left a review here some few years ago... And I obviously liked it but, I don't remember reading it before... But I do really like it. It's been a while sinvce you last updated, but I'd like for you to soon. .
Momigi chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
I love your fanfics, especially Sesshoumaru/Miroku featured.. And this is the best fic I've ever seen! (Sorry for bad english, I'm finnish
Horong chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
Very nice! I just hope the meeting with the youkai (which I probably know who that youkai is) will be get over with quickly, and the hate of Sesshoumaru be less. It's going quite a bit too long with the anger stuff, but then again, I LIKE the anger stuff, *shrugs* lolz... It showed exactly of Sesshoumaru's personality and stuff, but since its SessMiro(is it?) better get over with it quickly, lolz, get it?

In short it means UPDATE!(Seriously! A cliffhanger here too long will result in my ultimate boredom!)

AH-HAH! Did that got you? Laughing or whatever?

Okay, I bombed it again, didn't I...

sesshromaru828 chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
Please write more soon! Please? I love this story. It is so sad and cute and awesome!
sesshomarunaraku chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
scream4more chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
oh update update update! i absolutely love this story. it is so original and i cant get enough i've been waiting for you to update but you havent. plzplzplzplzplz update. cant wait til the next chap comes out plz make it soon. ciao