Reviews for New Beginnings
GamerDroid56 chapter 32 . 21h
Hello Eagle9117, I love your story and have been reading it for about a year now. Anyway, what I wanted to ask was how are you going to have Legion appear to Shepard if Revan is on the reaper? Also, I think it will be interesting to see if Miranda chooses to A)Stay with Cerberus, B)Follow the ME3 game where she and Shepard stay in contact as friends, C)Stay with Shepard entirely, D)Join Revan as part of his central command, or E)Die on the suicide mission (Hopefully choice E will not happen) I jope you update soon!
Fan chapter 32 . 11/20
Hey Eagle! I'm just a fan that wanted to say nice story, love the Shepard/Revan moments going on and the tidbits of Miranda/Revan and like one of my fellow reviewers I hope you make this a Revan/Shepard/Miranda pairing, I believe they will make a good contrast with many shenanigans along the way what with Shepard's boisterous, flirty attitude,
Miranda's sultry yet untouchable presence and Revans Sheer Awesomeness I can safely say that this fic is one of my favourites. I really like Fics like these were protagonists make their own Empire or a Private Military Corporation but can never find any decent ones. I can actually just see in my minds eye when the Reapers attack the Turian's he will just pop out of no where with his fleet of ships and there will just be a moment of silence on the battlefield were the Turian's will just be like 'da faq?' And the reapers will just be computing how absolutely screwed they are when Revan goes all 'IMA FIRIN MA LAZAAA' and proceeds to wreck everyone. All while Shepard and Miranda are thinking along the lines of 'damn that's hot'. Please add some more HK-48 scenes I think he's just hilarious and was my favourite character in KOTOR and KOTOR 2:TSL Along with Canderous because, C'mon, It's Candorous. Please update soon because I just can't find decent Fics like these.

Just a fan, Cheers!
xoverfiend chapter 32 . 11/21
I had xfiles music playing in my head as soon as Raven and change got down to the power room and found the abandoned equipment.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 32 . 11/17
I never read this story until I've played both mass effects 2 & 3. Trust me, I tried reading last year but I couldn't unless I got the games a few months ago and I found your story again. Everything was easier to comprehend! *cough* so to me, everything in your story is going very well. I like your take on Revan, Shepard and Miranda. I hope that Revan will get both Shepard and Miranda's hearts. Especially now that you reveal Shepard is a Lesbian BUT kinda has feelings for Revan. So it'll be interesting how you will get them together. AND the huge plot twist was Kira! Like wow! Imaging Revan and Shepard finding out. I've got a felling Revan would be jealous and Shepard would cry like a little girl again! Ughhhh the feels. So with that, I hope you'll update verry soon and till the keep writing yeah! :D
sorry for being an a****** and accusing you of not finishing the story my bad I didn't know you had health problems or anything.
Insanity294 chapter 32 . 11/12
Brilliant, nothing more to say
dracohalo117 chapter 32 . 11/12
So, they are inside the Reaper, I like this concept, the idea that Reapers are like wounds in the Force, I can almost imagine Darth Nihilus showing up somehow, wounds in the Force connecting to one another in some twisted macabre otherwordly fashion.

And so, the assassin is having her loyalties questioned, how will things change for Revan if he gains an ally who once was contracted to kill him.

dracohalo117 chapter 31 . 11/12
I am now wondering if Miranda will be gunning for Garrus sooner or later...or if this is just some interaction between soldiers...

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong, and the team was lucky to get out of there alive.

dracohalo117 chapter 30 . 11/12
Sorry for the lack of reviews, been busy...

Garrus gets a nut shot! BWAAHAHAHAAAA!

Oh Timmy, you poor deluded fool...

Serithus chapter 32 . 11/10
Lol I love how he's about to redirect the assassin somehow
Ghostrid3r220 chapter 1 . 11/7
When will Revan visit the citadel?
TheRangerBoy chapter 32 . 11/8
Revan is no match for the power of SoR Revan.
DFB chapter 32 . 11/3
Awesome story, I love it but now I have to wait till the next chapter comes out. sigh... I wish we could clone you or any other people who make story's that get you addicted too them... or maybe just your brain hooked up to a computer, yeah that will suffice.
But we cant so ill just have to wait... hopefully not too long.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 32 . 11/4
So I've spent a couple days reading your fic. It's certainly different and you put a lot of effort into your writing. I don't completely like the characterization, but it's a taste thing. Overall your try to keep your characters consistent, which is good! I'm hoping you keep writing and updating, I'm looking forward to see what comes out next.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »