Reviews for New Beginnings
Zathol chapter 37 . 4/22
Been awhile but still good read, liked the reunion and the banter between them. Really would like to see Revan and Shepard actually get together and the interaction that comes from it. Also don't know much about last event that happened in chapter and what it pertains to but will say not happening! You can't kill the darkness! and therefore won't succeed in killing Revan! NOPE! anyways good to see this fic worked on even if updates are sparse but that's okay good things can come to those who wait and patience is a good thing. Keep up the good work!
bigmeaty69 chapter 6 . 4/17
If you didn't want him to be overpowered you should have used a nameless jedi. I really hope Raven isn't nerfed just to fit the story. I am looking forward to how the story turns out though
The Sithspawn chapter 37 . 4/14
Great to see more of this :D

Update again soon please! :)
claymore78 chapter 37 . 4/13
Yeah ok... many ppl have tried to kill Raven...gl for her haha.
carlitos1025 chapter 37 . 4/12
Am glad to know u are doing okay and happy you're still writing and updating this story! Am a big fan of revan ever since i bought kotor on the original Xbox, it was my first rpg and i instantly fell in love :D I've always been a revanXbastila shipper but since revan has yet to meet her i enjoy the thought of revan and meetra (is that correct?) hope u don't ship revan with shepard for your story i just don't see it _ lovin your story soo much i can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck. :)
Machcia chapter 37 . 4/11
It's admirable that you're vying for perfection, but most of us I think would just be happy if you cut down the amount of rewrites from ~~12 to like ~6 :3.
pedrofaria339 chapter 22 . 4/10
Revan's mother was a BEAST!
Roarasaurus chapter 1 . 4/9
fantastic story, mate.
I haven't been this invested in a story in a while, and while I mostly skimmed past the parts that focused on Kira, that's really the it thing I don't really like about this story. That and the chapters about Revan's early life, but you've already addressed that.
Bloody good read. Keep up the good work!
Hostis chapter 37 . 4/8
Would have loved to see that fight scene, but if you had to cut it, it must have been a good reason .
Either way I'm always looking forward to the next chapter
StayBlessed chapter 37 . 4/8
Really...added all those OC assassins just to have them killed to fuel Kira, who just so happens to have a past with Shepard? Next thing we know she's gonna get force powers lol.
StayBlessed chapter 23 . 4/8
Personally annoyed by the 4 part flashback. Wish this was in the beginning. Kind of messed up the flow of things, in my opinion.
StayBlessed chapter 16 . 4/8
I completely disagree that you have been focusing on Revan and Shepard too much. Who the hell else are you suppose to be focused on? Personally, I don't really care to read about anybody else all that much, except little snippets about what they're thinking, and their interactions with Revan and Shepard.
Lanzador chapter 2 . 4/7
Congratulations, you managed to take Revan, a.k.a. Darth Revan, the Revanchist, Lord Commander of the Republic, Jedi Master Revan, the (arguably) first or second most powerful Force wielder in the history of Star Wars, and had him lose to Shepard in a fight.

You even added Mandalorian awesomeness, which is the only group outside the Sith that can even go up against Force users with any chance of victory, and still had him lose.

You've sufficiently shattered my suspension of disbelief more effectively than the latest SW movie. Congratulations.
The Flying Frog chapter 37 . 4/7
Nice chapter. Kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see the fight between Revan and the assassins, but the vague flashback lets me use my imagination. I can see him taking one out, dodging out of a bullet's path from Laura the sniper, slashing Anya, or Kira, across the chest before removing the head of the other swiftly.

Now, I know the person speaking is saying Anya, and they could be talking to the person in question, or it could be asking about them, although the odds are far more likely to be the former.

Well, I suppose that's what happens when you fight a force sensitive mandalorian.

I liked the reunion between Revan and Shepard and the introduction to Legion. I seriously am looking forward to what else you do with this story.

Because, quite frankly, the Illusive Man has just given Revan a potent weapon to increase Miranda'a loyalty to him and less to the Illusive Man. I highly doubt Miranda was in the know about the assassination squad, and Revan probably recorded the fight in his helmet or something; previous chapters have established there is only one phantom squad that uses a sniper, so Miranda would know exactly who was the leader, and where they get their orders.

Unless Revan decides to keep it quiet for his own reasons, to be used later or to hold over the Illusive Man's head. He's very methodical and thinks long-term so it's hard to say what he'll do following this mission.

Looking forward to more.
Silemara chapter 37 . 4/5
even without the fight scene its still awesome you updated after so long, cannot wait for the next chapter:)
1,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »