Reviews for New Beginnings
Razbunatorul chapter 35 . 18h
This is still one of my favorite stories. I love the slow burn character progression and Revan's interactions with everyone. Feels true to the source materials while still having your own unique spin on it. Please keep going. I'd love to see more updates.
docscherer chapter 35 . 22h
UPDATE!
Hakazu chapter 12 . 8/23
A really good story you are doing! Personally though I would prefer Revan/Miranada as a pairing and Shepard/Garrus as the other Keep up the good work :)
sdelta chapter 15 . 8/21
I am disappointed how you have handled Illusive man and Revan meeting. Yes helping turians and other non-humans make sense to present united front against Reapers, but to present united front non-humans should be willing to help humanity too, which I haven't seen in ME (at least not in great enogh scale).
sdelta chapter 4 . 8/20
I really liked how you portrayed Shephard and Revan interaction. Each of them have doubt about each other which arent feel forced in the slightest. Keep up good work!
G.O.D.Beerus chapter 35 . 8/15
Hey eagle.

Just wanted to thank you for writing. I have reviewed this story in the past as a guest/random fan but since then I have made my own account. This story and a few others inspired me to try one of my own. It doesn't hold a candle to this master piece but what inspired me was that after rereading it for the hundredth time I was able to clearly see your growth as a writer. As such I figured I'll just start going and hopefully improve along the way. Anyway, thank you for the great read, thank you for the inspiration, thank you for your time and Stay Classy!
hevenlydemonknight chapter 35 . 8/11
Awesome
Baldor Omnuiik chapter 34 . 8/7
The fact that Kira thinks that simply a few Phantoms would be able to take down Revan speaks highly of her cockiness. Revan is a seasoned veteran on the battlefield and a master of the Force; the helmet footage and reports of the abilities he's used pale in comparison to the many other abilities and powers he has at his disposal. They're going to get crushed. Period
lostisle chapter 4 . 8/6
the logic in the interaction of revan and shepard were a bit weak and the conversation was quite awkward but still quite a good chapter nonetheless
Baldor Omnuiik chapter 35 . 8/3
Hey man I love the story but you gotta continue it!
I just cant wait to see revan call forth a force storm to wipe our the reapers.
Z2010Deadmeat chapter 35 . 6/29
I'm actually curious as to how a conversation between HK and Legion would go down. I think it would be quite amusing if played right.
Z2010Deadmeat chapter 28 . 6/28
Ok I am officially sold and setting sail on the Revan X Shepard ship I have now dubbed. The S.S. RevShep lol.
TheHollowClown chapter 3 . 6/28
Well..the fight was really stupid. Revan, one of the most powerful force users to have ever existed, bested by a human biotic. This is a fail on so many levels.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 35 . 6/27
I must admit I'm surprised Timmy folded so quickly, but then again at this time he needs Shepard.
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »