Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
Shuten chapter 8 . 7/3
Hope you will continue this.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 1 . 6/25
Not a bad plot idea, but oh dear lord did you make your MC a wimp. Wow. It's called backbone. Find some.
rfpizzle chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
This is fantastic! I'm so sad you haven't continued it :( Maybe you'll get back to it soon so I'll just go ahead and give it that ol' follow, hey? If you need motivation, just think of all that ME Andromeda goodness coming up :)

RFP
Vo0d0o-D0L chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
I don't know if you're still working on this at all, but if you are it'd be cool to see where you take it
vipekoi chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
Can only say i enjoyed this, it is a very nice story with big potential, i hope i get to see this story in later stages at some point. :)
AlekTas chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
I really hope you are plannkng on updating this :)
blazaboi chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Imagine if the si had the most powerful skill in the multiverse I call it the don't stand there and watch your self get tackled fucking moron DODGE
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
It's always the better stories that get abandoned...*sad sigh*
Kelborn Ordo chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
love it first one ive read that has zaeed as his mentor
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I know I'm reviewing as Guest and anonymous reviews usually count for shit but DAMN man!

This has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read, hell, it feels like I'm reading a book! A book written by an actual, honest-to-god, publishing author!

Keep up the good work! Seriously, it would be a crime if this fic didn't get finished.
conan.lagace chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
I really like this story, it's quite well written. My only problem is how fast you update, can't wait for more though.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Holy cow how are they going to get out of this mess.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
need to think big to tackle disasters faced Galaxy after training mersenario and collecting information from the Sheper family. he has many ideas that you can think outside the box if you can put the Get on your part to help with your ideas, I could put together a ejersito to save the galaxy.
helenGet chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
mn...nice
Collard Greens chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This is already great. Can't wait for more.