Reviews for Breaking the Cycle
vipekoi chapter 8 . 3/12
Can only say i enjoyed this, it is a very nice story with big potential, i hope i get to see this story in later stages at some point. :)
AlekTas chapter 8 . 3/7
I really hope you are plannkng on updating this :)
blazaboi chapter 1 . 2/25
Imagine if the si had the most powerful skill in the multiverse I call it the don't stand there and watch your self get tackled fucking moron DODGE
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
It's always the better stories that get abandoned...*sad sigh*
Kelborn Ordo chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
love it first one ive read that has zaeed as his mentor
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I know I'm reviewing as Guest and anonymous reviews usually count for shit but DAMN man!

This has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read, hell, it feels like I'm reading a book! A book written by an actual, honest-to-god, publishing author!

Keep up the good work! Seriously, it would be a crime if this fic didn't get finished.
conan.lagace chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
I really like this story, it's quite well written. My only problem is how fast you update, can't wait for more though.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Holy cow how are they going to get out of this mess.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
need to think big to tackle disasters faced Galaxy after training mersenario and collecting information from the Sheper family. he has many ideas that you can think outside the box if you can put the Get on your part to help with your ideas, I could put together a ejersito to save the galaxy.
helenGet chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
mn...nice
Collard Greens chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This is already great. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this, I was really looking forward to reading it through to the end. The plot is interesting and the storytelling is on another level, fics like this are so hard to find.
BJ Hanssen chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
This one has potential. Quite a lot of it, actually. Hope to see more frequent updates, I am following so many ME fics now that I'm almost having trouble keeping track :P
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
yahiro365 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Ermahgerd, I just found this fic recently and it is utterly captor-vating! Freakinf great story you have going here man, and I'll wait as long as it takes for another chapter, because they're always fun to read! Anywho, I'll be looking forward to the next one!