Reviews for Lone Highway
Wheels chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Tew
azalea nyx chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I hope to be looking for an update from you soon! This story rocks, just like your other one! I love your OC; then again, you make some of the best OC's that I read about. Love, love, love this story! Keep up the great work!
XXBlackfireXX chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Aaaarrrgggg. I love this! Update soon!
JainaSolo86 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Poor Dakota is surrounded by strangers who help her and she doesn't even remember if she got her name right! You describe the events wonderfully, I can feel her confusion, her anxiety to know her real identity, her annoyance because she must rely on strangers and her worry for what she may have done in her past life. She's very lucky to have Franklin helping her and I'm curious to see how their relationship will develop.
Also, I really loved the "Dakota...Generic Last Name" line XD
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
JainaSolo86 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
They should really hire you to write scripts for GTA, this is amazing! And the mystery still continues...now at least we know her name, but I really wonder what the story behind Dakota is and why did she get so hurt.
Beautifully written, as usual. With your GTA fanfic and your other Fable fanfics that I have read, you really show how talented you are and in how many different styles you can write.
Keep up the good work!
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
I like the little relationship that Dakota and Franklin have so far. But I'm curious as to how she got those drugs. Maybe Trevor?...
Awesome story, please continue, k?
JainaSolo86 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Despite not being a fan of GTA I really liked this chapter! You really got the essence of the game and I really love the mystery behind D and what really happened to her, it makes you want to go on reading more! Your writing is as good as usual and I absolutely love the way you describe sceneries and events, when I read it I feel like I'm right there, witnessing with my own eyes what is going on in the story.
Amazing job, can't wait to go on reading!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Glad her side is not severe. She can trust the three stooges. :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Must of gotten a beat down. Possibly with the drugs she has in her backpack. Super excited for Michael's appearance. God, I love that man. *hint hint* ;)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Always glad to see another GTA oc story. Wonder what happened to D.