Reviews for Strangers
Maca chapter 1 . 6/8
Loved your story, from the way your characters interacted to their personalities, I couldn't find a flaw, if anything I lament that your story came to an end. Also Zelda and Link's love story was perfectly written, every action had a reason. I read everything in one sitting, thank you for your hard work.
WiseGirl9859 chapter 16 . 5/11
I.. Wow. Just wow. You captured the characters wonderfully. The whole fic was perfect. I have tears in my eyes, no lie.
Mikure chapter 16 . 1/18
This story was too perfect for words. I really wish I could sit down and give a proper review-the work you've put into this story deserves it-although I see that this story has been complete for a while and you've been off Fanfiction for some time. But I still wanted to impart some measure of happiness and feeling that your writing has instilled in me.

I can't begin to say how enthralled I was, how happy with the maturity of the other women in Link's life and how you handled diverse relationships with respect and understanding. From a humble beginning chapter, this story just evolved so beautifully. It all comes full-circle and here I am admiring and sad for the end of the journey but thankful for the ending. A fulfilling and beautiful end that leaves me happy and sad...that's how you know it's good! :'D

Your characterization of all the Legend of Zelda characters seemed so true to form-you made them so human and believable and grasped their emotions wonderfully. I just can't gush enough on this point. One thing that sticks with me and makes my heart sing is how you handled the other females in the story. Not just potential love interests thrown to the side, but ultimately whole people who felt emotion, were self-aware, gained insight, and did not allow themselves to diminish in their own eyes or the eyes of others due to failed wishes. Their characters were not defined by having loved and lost in your story; they moved on and understood, without being overly hung-up. Every mismatched personality trait is examined and brought to an insightful conclusion. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, but I can never see enough of this.

Heh, looks like I was long-winded anyway. I just want to thank you whole-heartedly for the time and effort you placed in this story. It was what I didn't know I was looking for, and if you ever decide to turn back to writing, I hope to read more from you in the future.
Myricle chapter 16 . 1/3
This was a well-constructed, expertly paced, and overall very enjoyable read. This has been one of the very few fanfictions I've read that made me believe the author knew what they were doing. Even if that was not the case, it's the image you presented that matters. Well done!
Onyx2589 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Very nice! Very, very nice!
Torrin is just someone I can't figure out though. It's easy to hate him, of course, but then comes the doubt...
Bah! Oh well. I'm adding this.
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Saw that coming!
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
*sigh* the life of royalty is a harsh one. Hope things can be straightened out.
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Of course! Add more! I can't figure her out sometimes.
I really feel bad for Link. So far he's just getting shut out by Zelda - hope that changes soon.
Axcel chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Their Triforce pieces glowing would be nothing more than "ooo, ahhhh, pretty" to everyone. Hidding it is pointless.
Axcel chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
I don't get why Link stopped with Torrin. It is the word of a Hero against the word of a noble and NOBODY trusts the word of a noble. Besides, he need only say to the public that Torrin was the one to twists his words and they'd back him fully. Even Torrin's own guards probably would. Then, Link can call Torrin's actions to undermine and sabotage Hyrule's stability treason and act against him. After all, is it not the place of a Hero to act freely on his own initiative in defense of the realm? :D
Axcel chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
It isn't like Zelda forbidding it would stop Link. Besides, even if he didn't return to the castle or Castletown, he'd keep speaking up. Except Zelda then wouldn't be able to talk to him about it. She'd have shot herself in the foot.

I hope Torrin's chastisement is violent and public.
Axcel chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
You're pretty wise, writer.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/16/2015