Reviews for Strangers
dixielullabye chapter 16 . 4/7
Beautiful. I loved your characterizations, your story, your solution. Your POVs were wonderfully done, both in how you displayed the characters themselves and built a 3D world through the parallax. So thanks for this gorgeous story, and all the time and energy that went into it.
n00dl3gal chapter 9 . 3/8
The joke Link made caused me to laugh so hard I scared my dogs.

10/10 Best fanfiction
n00dl3gal chapter 5 . 3/8
When Link mentioned the beast inside of him, I was convinced he was going to go all wolf on him.

Somehow.

It would've been sweet.
Lady Kiridia chapter 1 . 2/19
Reading this again after so long and do you know what? I love it even more than before, if that's possible.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 16 . 2/7
This is truly an absolutely amazing story. It's hard to find ones like this. You got the persona pity's nearly spot-on (Midna seems hard to write) and if there's a fluffy chapter, it's not cheesy at all. Normally I try to stay away from stories where the characters get married, but this one just hooked me. You are a great writer! Write On!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 16 . 1/31
You just completely and totally melted my heart! That was so sweet and amazing! Great job!
Ultra-Pop chapter 16 . 1/30
Beautiful, simply perfect in every way. Smooth transitions from place to person, and good character building in short burst. I can't say much else that has already been said, and I'm glad I read this.
Smeehan98 chapter 16 . 1/28
This was pretty damn good. You've done a great job avoiding the more cringe-worthy flutter whilst still keeping this very much a romance. Couple of moments where I was wondering why the hell Link was going to so much effort to either fix/screw something up, but overall the balance was pretty good.
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 16 . 1/24
God, this story is amazing. I cannot express the amount of feelings I experienced by reading this. I had read what was originally the oneshot, but rediscovered this fic and was joyed to see it was a story. And my god it IS a story. May I suggest a sequel? Am I allowed to do that? I would love to see what occurs after the marriage. You mentioned children, and idiocy in court, and all of that would be things I think more than just myself would enjoy. But alas, if you choose not to I shall not die, as this story by itself is incredible. Thank you.

-Sorceress
Chameleon Eyes chapter 2 . 1/17
I love the dialogue in this. It's a great show of character between the princess and the hero. Links understanding and compassion to Zelda when others don't see her as quite like that is very fitting. I also like how they're both broken yet they have each other to pull them through.

Anyway, love how they're not thrown together as I lovely couple yet. It's nice to see the origins of their relationship and watch it grow! Good job! :)
Nuitarius chapter 16 . 1/5
Great story, I enjoyed it through and through!
I'm not one for romances usually, but you made this one entertaining and kept us on the edge all the way through.

Congratulations!
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this story. I've already read it once, and it's one of my favorites. I love the way you portray Zelda. Yours is the standard that I hold all other portrayals of Zelda to in a TP story.
kierrany chapter 16 . 1/2
Well done!
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Wow! This is a very good story. I'd like to thank Generala for recommending me this. It's what I wanted to read for a while—a Twilight Princess romance story between Zelda and Link, a difficult task for Zelink writers since the lack of romance in the game. :( Nonetheless, I'm pleased and satisfied with this chapter so far and I am looking forward to more. I have already favourited this since the beginning was written well! (Although, may I add, you might want to reread and reedit a few things to make it flow smoother by taking out unnecessary words...)

The things I liked specifically is the presentation of Zelda and Link in this. This sequel after Twilight Princess feels like it can actually happen because you've brought both of these characters to life in words. I love how Link sees through her princess mask and rejects the common misconception that she's cold and calculating. I love how he sees pass the crown on her head and he wants to help her be her true self and not just a princess. And Zelda's shock of him pointing out these little details is heartwarming because I don't think any other person has done that to her before.

The dialogue and interaction between them is interesting and doesn't stray into unimportant topics. There's a balance of dialogue and exposition, which is very rare, but you managed it and that rewards you with an intrigued reader who's attentive and into the story.

The interaction between them is great! I love it. They're strangers and not childhood friends, so that's something different.

And the ending had a lot of impact. I liked that a lot too. It shows Zelda taking the first step to Link's advice of revealing her true self.

Anyway, I'll R&R the rest sometime later. I'm a slow reader, but I am going to rip through this story! :D
Skydragon74193 chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
There aren't enough words to describe how amazing this story is