Reviews for Strangers
This was lovely :3
poorthor chapter 1 . 5/9
pretty godd m80s
dixielullabye chapter 16 . 4/7
Beautiful. I loved your characterizations, your story, your solution. Your POVs were wonderfully done, both in how you displayed the characters themselves and built a 3D world through the parallax. So thanks for this gorgeous story, and all the time and energy that went into it.
n00dl3gal chapter 9 . 3/8
The joke Link made caused me to laugh so hard I scared my dogs.

10/10 Best fanfiction
n00dl3gal chapter 5 . 3/8
When Link mentioned the beast inside of him, I was convinced he was going to go all wolf on him.

Somehow.

It would've been sweet.
Lady Kiridia chapter 1 . 2/19
Reading this again after so long and do you know what? I love it even more than before, if that's possible.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 16 . 2/7
This is truly an absolutely amazing story. It's hard to find ones like this. You got the persona pity's nearly spot-on (Midna seems hard to write) and if there's a fluffy chapter, it's not cheesy at all. Normally I try to stay away from stories where the characters get married, but this one just hooked me. You are a great writer! Write On!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 16 . 1/31
You just completely and totally melted my heart! That was so sweet and amazing! Great job!
Ultra-Pop chapter 16 . 1/30
Beautiful, simply perfect in every way. Smooth transitions from place to person, and good character building in short burst. I can't say much else that has already been said, and I'm glad I read this.
Smeehan98 chapter 16 . 1/28
This was pretty damn good. You've done a great job avoiding the more cringe-worthy flutter whilst still keeping this very much a romance. Couple of moments where I was wondering why the hell Link was going to so much effort to either fix/screw something up, but overall the balance was pretty good.
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 16 . 1/24
God, this story is amazing. I cannot express the amount of feelings I experienced by reading this. I had read what was originally the oneshot, but rediscovered this fic and was joyed to see it was a story. And my god it IS a story. May I suggest a sequel? Am I allowed to do that? I would love to see what occurs after the marriage. You mentioned children, and idiocy in court, and all of that would be things I think more than just myself would enjoy. But alas, if you choose not to I shall not die, as this story by itself is incredible. Thank you.

-Sorceress
Chameleon Eyes chapter 2 . 1/17
I love the dialogue in this. It's a great show of character between the princess and the hero. Links understanding and compassion to Zelda when others don't see her as quite like that is very fitting. I also like how they're both broken yet they have each other to pull them through.

Anyway, love how they're not thrown together as I lovely couple yet. It's nice to see the origins of their relationship and watch it grow! Good job! :)
Nuitarius chapter 16 . 1/5
Great story, I enjoyed it through and through!
I'm not one for romances usually, but you made this one entertaining and kept us on the edge all the way through.

Congratulations!
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this story. I've already read it once, and it's one of my favorites. I love the way you portray Zelda. Yours is the standard that I hold all other portrayals of Zelda to in a TP story.
kierrany chapter 16 . 1/2