Reviews for Just Ask
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3h ago
Awww! Luffy is such a sweetheart :') I'm glad Sanji asked.
scryoko chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh damn, I love this so. so. much.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Beautiful story!
mysticstargirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
this is just perfection because luffy's character and his relationship with everyone is just so beautifully accurate and i jsut cANT

i dont know how you do it but it's golden
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I‘m crying right now... *snif* Luffy went through hell in that war... it's only natural that his friends would be worried :‘)
Ririrou chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I don't even know what to say because I'm dead; the feels of this fic have overtaken my heart ;_;
Prusse chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I'm... At a loss for words. This is one beautiful piece of work you have here... I'm always searching for stories in which Sanji is not just a womanizer, and shows that he fucking care about his captain, and you did write it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your skills with us, your story made my day :)
BlackBlueSilver chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
God, all of your one piece one shots make me want to cry because friendship. You are an incredible writer. Keep up the good work.
Chrisii chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is great :)
Congrats!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
When Sanji chocked in tears, i felt like i began in tears as well...!

#sobbed

#smiled weakly

I'm actually glad with the bluntness Sanji pull...
Luffy sometimes need it...

And i'm glad it's all worked nicely... :')
alonesong chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was a really amazing story. I had always wondered about that, you know, if Luffy's crew actually knew anything about his past. And I was thinking that in the beginning to- where zoro was 100% right.
This is really amazing.
Thank for writing this.
Honestly- thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Cute.
Death.Emerald.77 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
aww love it
Raigon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Ahh...wonderful. Completely wonderful, especially considering Sanji didn't just have a private moment with Luffy. But, instead, he got it all out in the open. That part was too cute.
Crest of Water chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
UGH. UGH.

I am so glad you are writing One Piece fic again. Everything about this is beautiful and breathtaking and you leave me with a lump in my throat and speechless at the poignancy of your works. You say so much in just a few scenes; paint emotions and pictures and relationships in the most brilliant of ways. You capture everything about why I love Luffy through how the Strawhats view him and in doing so capture why I love them. I'm just always blown away by all your works for this fandom and will always look forward to what else you will offer us.