Reviews for The Witch and The Witch Slayer
ZyiareHellsing chapter 11 . 4/3
Thanks for the update.
egefriend2 chapter 11 . 4/2
Was it tikbalan, anyway I liked how it ended ans how you turned lavi and lenalee into a secret couple but then the witch comes...xD
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 11 . 4/2
Please update again soon!
egefriend2 chapter 10 . 3/28
Faster updates please im dying.
Anime-Magic12 chapter 1 . 3/26
This story is great but I have to say that I liked the original plot better. Where Allen was a powerful witch and hunter He tested Kanda, Lavi, and Lenalee and could make evil witches good again. He brought them to the mountain to train and taught them how to control water. Allen's friend gave them riddles to pass (I think) and Kanda fell in love with Allen. Lenalee and Lavi were also in love. That's about as much as me and my friends remember. This story is great and your an awesome writer, but we prefer the first plot. If you still have that story and haven't deleted it entirely could you Please, please, please post it as separate story? We all freaked out when we couldn't find the story and I didn't have my own profile at the time. Please post it if you still have it.
LunaSetsuna chapter 9 . 2/25
am i right to think your using the term Warlock instead of Noah if so thats a brilliant use of blending the original works to your will well done
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 2/25
Thanks for the update! !
egefriend2 chapter 9 . 2/25
Thank god I waited cause that's the beginning of the meeting of the witches :D
inuyashamunkey chapter 8 . 1/27
awwww
Heaven Kitty. Hell Kitty chapter 8 . 1/5
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS AWESOME THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BWAAAAAAAAAAA
KillerAkuma chapter 8 . 1/3
Update Soon
Great Story Too
Naruto7771 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Lol this is really good!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Kyaaaa!
Tis story is sooo interesting!
I really hope u wil continue it..globe allen is so cool n mysterious here...
I really like tat n hoping 4 d yullen soon
Ganbatte nee akiraminaide XD
Kei-Kat chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Please please please update soon! I need more!
Kelly M. Black chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I love the new twist to the story! It'll make things really interesting later on.