Reviews for The Witch and The Witch Slayer
Blackbird66 chapter 15 . 6/29
I'm liking this story
I find it interesting and well balanced
( characterization improving from ch 1 to 15 )

Good job
;)
Shadow Spears chapter 15 . 6/24
No problem, sometimes the wait is worth it. I loved Allen's reaction when he figured out why kanda was crying in his vision x3 update soon!
JJ45 chapter 15 . 6/23
Who was he talking to at the end?
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 15 . 6/23
Things are going to get crazy for they slayer can't wait for more
jy24 chapter 15 . 6/23
Finally, update! Man that was a long wait. But now I'm glad that there will be more hilarious moments where Allen and the others try to train Kanda, Lenalee and Lavi. I can already imagine how stubborn they are to be train by witches. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully it won't be too long.
Shadow Spears chapter 14 . 6/19
Now they know the consequences of their actions. Update soon!
Ryuakilover chapter 14 . 5/19
This crossover DGM - Naruto isn't? That is really surprising I mean since there's no warning on the summary.
The story is nice and I can't help but angry to those trio slayers.
Nice story and nice chapter
Looking forward for the next update
Killua17 chapter 14 . 1/28
That's sad!
JJ45 chapter 14 . 1/11
Omg just finished reading the whole thing.
I LOVED IT! ! PleasePleasePlease update soon
yanchoco chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
i didn't know what i want to ask or say but, i'm curios! hope you soon updating, thank you~
WarmxTea chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
Continue this pls
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
jy24 chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
Finally, updates! I like it. Now the witch slayers are feeling guilty about killing the white witches. But I was wondering, do they know that Allen and his twin are white witches too? Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.
jy24 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
I'm sending another review to you to remind you to continue this fanfic. This is a really good fanfic and there were nearly none other witch Allen here in fanfiction. Please continue this fanfic, I can tell this is going to be a great fanfic.
jy24 chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
Been waiting for a while now for the next update. This story is really amazing and I wish that you will continue till the end as I am excited to find out how it will end. Please update.