Reviews for The Witch and The Witch Slayer
XavierForest chapter 13 . 7/19
I've been thinking for a while now that Ichi is Allen...
Thanks for the new hapter!
BloodySilverKitsune chapter 12 . 6/29
I'm really enjoying your story so far~ So i do hope you continue to update it c:
Please continue!
I like this fic perfectly fine but I think I like the original more. I feel like Kanda and the other two are progressing slower in this fic than in the original. Plus there doesn't seem to be any growing feelings of love from Kanda any time soon. Also will the water training still be involved in this fic? I liked that part.
egefriend2 chapter 12 . 5/28
The 'trio' hate Allen sooo much xD
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 5/28
Getting super good cant wait for more
ZyiareHellsing chapter 11 . 4/3
Thanks for the update.
egefriend2 chapter 11 . 4/2
Was it tikbalan, anyway I liked how it ended ans how you turned lavi and lenalee into a secret couple but then the witch comes...xD
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 11 . 4/2
Please update again soon!
egefriend2 chapter 10 . 3/28
Faster updates please im dying.
Anime-Magic12 chapter 1 . 3/26
This story is great but I have to say that I liked the original plot better. Where Allen was a powerful witch and hunter He tested Kanda, Lavi, and Lenalee and could make evil witches good again. He brought them to the mountain to train and taught them how to control water. Allen's friend gave them riddles to pass (I think) and Kanda fell in love with Allen. Lenalee and Lavi were also in love. That's about as much as me and my friends remember. This story is great and your an awesome writer, but we prefer the first plot. If you still have that story and haven't deleted it entirely could you Please, please, please post it as separate story? We all freaked out when we couldn't find the story and I didn't have my own profile at the time. Please post it if you still have it.
LunaSetsuna chapter 9 . 2/25
am i right to think your using the term Warlock instead of Noah if so thats a brilliant use of blending the original works to your will well done
ZyiareHellsing chapter 9 . 2/25
Thanks for the update! !
egefriend2 chapter 9 . 2/25
Thank god I waited cause that's the beginning of the meeting of the witches :D
inuyashamunkey chapter 8 . 1/27