Reviews for Vice City Nights
Onkwehonweneha chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
That's interesting that he went and got cool with the Cubans. Interesting that Oscar got a call from Hitomi too. Somehow she seems shady to me though. I hate having to explain this to people but basically, Cubans Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans aint Hispanic. The term Hispanic and Latino didn't even exist for any of these people 40 to 50 years ago.

If we're calling them that we may as well call blacks Negros and Asians oriental again. The fact is Mexicans, along with most other "Hispanics" speak Spanish because they were invaded by the Spaniards just like we were by the English. They are Native to the Americas. They were just colonized by a different kind of European.

They aren't Hispanic anymore than I'm English. Even if some might have a drop of Spanish blood they would never be accepted by Spaniards in Spain. Spanish people are WHITE. Does Oscar look white? Or Umberto? That's what Hispanic or Latin means. Southern European.

Sorry not trying to go off but I'm pretty sure I explained this before. Then again maybe I explained it to another author I'm constantly having to.

Anyway, all that aside I'm curious to what Luis is doing in this. Will the other GTA IV characters be appearing too? Well Niko I mean not Johnny obviously.
Stelm chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aw man I've been sleeping on this fic but from what I read it looks promising.
Onkwehonweneha chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
This was a nice chapter I like how Davis fixed Oscar's ankle that was cool.

I also like them all being against the mafia as well. Keep it up!
Onkwehonweneha chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Hey I've been reading so far. Obviously so far I like Oscar the best. Since he talks similar to me lol It's interesting having him as a main guy on here. Anyway, so Vice City huh? Well if Merryweather makes appearances in here maybe some of the SA gangs will too? You know most of the west coast street gangs have actually spread all over the country so since Oscar said he used to look after the Vagos (Based on the real life Surenos) maybe he can do some gang bang missions for them?

I ask because it appears like you obviously got some mafiosos from Liberty City so why not incorporate gangs from San Andreas? Like a branched out local to Vice City version of national street gangs.

I mean rock star does good at doing each city but they should really in modernizing LC and Vice City show how many gangs from the west coast the midwest made it to cities back east,

Anyway it's trippy that David seemed to not care about the Asian girl that was kind of cold. But if she is Yakuza it'd be interesting to see more international mob wars like in GTA III.

Nice job so far! Very well written