Reviews for Coming to Terms
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awwwwwwwwww, adorable! Thanks for writing, it really did sound like a deal hahaha.
-kitty .
Mara chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed this fanfic, but I think you tend to over explain some phrases a little bit. Overall, it was just sweet!
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Excellent job!
Soarski chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You are great at this! I wish I could write like you! You should have more oneshots of them confessing their love for each other!
Guess chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Holy shit there's is like a75% chance of that being the ending
If that's the ending I'm going to be pissed it's not a happy ending it's a fuck up ending
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
OMG. OMG.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Do you have any idea how wonderful it is? No? The let me tell you. It's pretty. damn. wonderful. The writing style - topnotch. The story of the moments you tell with the writing style - even better. In fact, it's one of the sweetest, awesomest EreMika read I've ever read! The best thing is that I can so imagine this being how they confess their love for each other (minus the kissing because shit Shounens can show all the gore in the world but not. an. honest. kiss. damn it). I mean really. In other fics I'm like "Aww, that's sweet. But that's really not how Eren and Mikasa would do it." And here I'm like, "Legit. Legit all the way."

Please excuse my unprofesh review. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas. You deserve it for making this fic. Chapter Two, please? Please? Pretty please?
dopekiid chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
nice
Tears of a Spirit chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome story! Loved how you managed to stuff all that emotion into Mikasa without really overdoing it and making her really out of character.

On another note, I seem to be having trouble getting constructive criticism on my stories, The Ties that Bind and A Time to Die. I was wondering whether you would be willing to check them out and help me improve.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Aw this was excellent. You really captured their character traits well here ;)
patpat325 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Not sure if it's complete but I really liked it :) it's a good story!
I'm willing to wait for updates if you plan to continue it :)