Reviews for Though Storms Keep Out the Sun
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 5/20
YES :D the persistence and strength of will of the Straw Hats really shines in this story. I especially loved the tidbits about the phantom pain and Sanji making deals with the devil. They really worked hard over those two years, and it is definitely paying off! Great story 3
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/22
I adore this so much! Luffy has the best crew!
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
"For my life is already in he hands of the man who will be king" is such a fantastic line!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Like Robin's thoughts. Vivid descriptive for what Franky put himself through
Very good for Nami, that she must cover the weaknesses of her friends and good point noting how she was physically stronger (fighting Fishmen even)
Good point that for Sanji he was utterly alone surrounded by enemies and why he would be so concerned for Luffy. Love the part where he musters his resolve and fights back
Nice lines from Brook
Wera chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Another beautiful piece. I love how your writing on the Straw hat pirates because you capture them so well it's painful and I love it.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
A well done story. It was endearing to read each one of the Strawhats' experience away from each other and to learn their thoughts on what they want to do to get stronger. It was well done to see that they are struggling as well as determined to continue to get stronger as well as prepared for what is to come. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Luffy... TTTT
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
grimmjoe chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Luffy's part pulled a smile on my face. Great writing.
Ysaye chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow! You really displayed the crew ' s thoughts in a very Realistic way. Especially Franky- I didnt think about the fact that his body rebuilding Must have caused him lots of pain, but I think it indeed is very logical, especially without a doc present. By the way, I always wondered how he could implant any sorts of parts in his body without having any health issues whatsoever... Oh well, probably one of the 7 big OP mysteries...

Lg, Ysaye
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I loved it so much! Particularly the conclusion, when Luffy doesn't feel alone at all because he knows that he still have his friends. I love the relationship between Luffy and his nakamas, the bond that they have. And you depict it so well!

Thanks for sharing!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
It's beautifully written. :)

I must say that my favorite was Robin's part. I really liked that one; it gave some real insight in what a change Luffy and the Straw Hats have had on her life. How they saved her, in so many ways.

Great work!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love your stories! They always make me smile :)

Thanks for writing!
Steph2500 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I think I already told you how I love every single one of your stories :3 I loved how you wrote their thoughts it wasn't ooc at all , the pain franky feels to replace his hands and other parts of his body with steel, the determination avery single straw hat has... it was written brilliantly :) the conclusion was great with luffy thinking about how he is not alone , and how specific you were with some tecnics (like zoro trying to make a clean cut to use the air as a weapon...some to do with that attack he makes a tornado of cuts?)brillant really :)
On another topic have you read the last chapter of the manga? :( I hope law is okay :( and the next chapter is only next year it seems :(
Can't wait for your next story :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wonderful. I always look forward to your creations. Here's to the best. In all worlds.