Reviews for Though Storms Keep Out the Sun
Wera chapter 1 . 10/26
Another beautiful piece. I love how your writing on the Straw hat pirates because you capture them so well it's painful and I love it.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/26
A well done story. It was endearing to read each one of the Strawhats' experience away from each other and to learn their thoughts on what they want to do to get stronger. It was well done to see that they are struggling as well as determined to continue to get stronger as well as prepared for what is to come. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 6/24
Luffy... TTTT
Rosenmaedchen chapter 1 . 3/20
grimmjoe chapter 1 . 1/20
Luffy's part pulled a smile on my face. Great writing.
Ysaye chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow! You really displayed the crew ' s thoughts in a very Realistic way. Especially Franky- I didnt think about the fact that his body rebuilding Must have caused him lots of pain, but I think it indeed is very logical, especially without a doc present. By the way, I always wondered how he could implant any sorts of parts in his body without having any health issues whatsoever... Oh well, probably one of the 7 big OP mysteries...

Lg, Ysaye
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I loved it so much! Particularly the conclusion, when Luffy doesn't feel alone at all because he knows that he still have his friends. I love the relationship between Luffy and his nakamas, the bond that they have. And you depict it so well!

Thanks for sharing!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
It's beautifully written. :)

I must say that my favorite was Robin's part. I really liked that one; it gave some real insight in what a change Luffy and the Straw Hats have had on her life. How they saved her, in so many ways.

Great work!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love your stories! They always make me smile :)

Thanks for writing!
Steph2500 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I think I already told you how I love every single one of your stories :3 I loved how you wrote their thoughts it wasn't ooc at all , the pain franky feels to replace his hands and other parts of his body with steel, the determination avery single straw hat has... it was written brilliantly :) the conclusion was great with luffy thinking about how he is not alone , and how specific you were with some tecnics (like zoro trying to make a clean cut to use the air as a weapon...some to do with that attack he makes a tornado of cuts?)brillant really :)
On another topic have you read the last chapter of the manga? :( I hope law is okay :( and the next chapter is only next year it seems :(
Can't wait for your next story :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wonderful. I always look forward to your creations. Here's to the best. In all worlds.
indigosky chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
It was a beautiful read. I don't know if I can choose favorites from this but Chopper's was heartwrenching. How he says being a kind doctor isn't enough and he has to be a good one. That was sad ;_; I love Nami's part, because she acknowledges how strong her nakamas are, especially with Zoro Brook and Usopp. It's nice to see Usopp appreciated a bit by his crew mates. Sanji's was funny in a sad way (okama trying to take his clothes off lol) but that part where he talks about the meat pie especially stood out to me. Fantastic, I love everything you write!
mitemitai chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ohhhh... I'm so touched by this story! What a wonderful interpretation of the time-skip. You're truly amazing at writing not only AU stories, but canon ones too! One of the reasons you're my favorite OP writer is that you can imagine their characters and thoughts so well, that I can't do anything else besides nodding and showing my appreciation with my silly comments.
Everyone's POV was fascinating, surprisingly (at least for me because I'm a big Zoro and Usopp lover) Franky, Robin and Brook were my favorites... and this shows more than anything what a capable author you are. I liked the details you put into Franky's piece, that thought about his hands was just so incredibly nice. That hiding scene in Robin's part was so utterly adorable and something I easily can imagine happening in canon-verse. I just couldn't stop smiling. Finally, Brook's appreciation of his captain will be forever precious to me. Additionally, his part had my favorite line: "For my life is already in the hands of the man who will be king."

What a great read, you never disappoint in any story you come up with. Thanks.
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I did not make the connection, but this is heartwarming and beautiful :)
TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I just love the straw hats. You are magnificent as always and I can't wait to read your next one! Kudos