Reviews for 200 (Part I)
letirreis chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh God, re-reading this because it's awesome 3
Let'sFortissimo chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Good lord, everybody's blaming JJ for being undercover,"What has she gotten herself into?" It isn't as if she demanded a plane ticket to the Middle East to valiantly save the day!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Ok it's season 11 now but does anyone else agree that there wasn't a very big reaction on JJ's part after she got rescued? Cause I mean, wouldn't she have like, PTSD or something? I don't think they did a very good job on the aftermath of 200...there should be more, she should be traumatized by this expirience...right?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
You wrote this BEFORE 200 came out?! Holy crud! I bow down to you, knower of all things criminal minds!:)
bammbamm28 chapter 19 . 3/14/2014
Love your style of writing! :)
Looking forward to more creative ideas! Cheers
KatieThomas'95 chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
I had planned to pace myself with this story to keep my excitement for next week in check but failed miserably and read the whole thing in one go... It was amazing, on to the sequel now :)
CMCrazies chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Never got a chance to review most of this story cause I was away, but I really enjoyed it great job.
Hippiechic81 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
I Just hope JJ will eventually be back to her old self and realize the team is her family still!
atl-criminal33 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
I'm so glad there's a sequel and I hope u update soon. You're such a great writer!
GottaLoveCM chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Can not wait for you to post this!
Cannybairn chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
I've loved this!

Can't wait to read more soon :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Love the ending and happy there is a sequel but just 1 question did one if the bad guys escape from the building?
SamiLove123 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
OMG YAY YOU ARE SO AWESOME
GottaLoveCM chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
OMG i adored this story! Can not wait for the sequel!
AnonTheWriter chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
JJ and Aaron that was really sad. OMG a trilogy that is amazing news!