Reviews for Love you to the Moon and Back
Borntocontest chapter 1 . 9/15
Beautiful story. Thank you.
jen5795 chapter 1 . 9/13
Loved this, what a powerful message.
biblepam chapter 1 . 9/12
This was rec'd in a group and more or less came with a tissue warning. (They were correct) Great job with your story and so sorry for your past losses.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 9/12
Fantastic story, a real tear-fest that’s for sure.
I’m not sure if you still look in on FFnet, but people are still finding your stories and enjoying your words.
I truly hope things are going well for you. :) xx
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 9/12
What a great story!
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 9/12
What a lovely and touching story. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
avagurl chapter 1 . 9/12
That was a lovely story. I loved the characters.
Organ Donation is very important. Many are waiting for transplants.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/12
I can't even... I'm choked up right now.
Nothing but tears.
sakari-x chapter 1 . 9/12
Wow, that was emotional! I cried pretty much the whole way! Thank you for just a lovely story.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 9/12
Thank you timidvampire for this precious little gem, although it broke my heart to see C gone *sniffs*
Congratulations!
twi nana chapter 1 . 9/12
what a wonderful gift of a story, thank you for all the feels, and I am sorry for your loss.
bannerday chapter 1 . 9/12
What a beautiful heart-rending, heart-warming story of love and loss and life. You packed so much emotion into that one shot. Thank you for writing.
sparkling-stilettos chapter 1 . 9/12
I read this with tears in my eyes after Charlie was hit. I lost my dad March 22 to liver failure. With both those features in this story, it hit home in such a way it took my breath away. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story and my deepest condolences on your losses as well.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/12
I know this story has been around for years, but a friend just recommended it on Facebook today. What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.

Sally
GeekMama Bee chapter 1 . 9/12
Love love love this! Thank you for sharing it!