Reviews for Dear Tohru
RpNicole chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Aah...Yukiru...Love it!
RpNicole chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I wonder if the cat and rat will ever fight again?
RpNicole chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Do you mean the end of this world or this fanfic? Or something else? Anyway I like this one. I like all of these chapters and your fanfics. Especially Yuki's cunning ways to kill Kyo. God the fire one was funny.
RpNicole chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Ever watched Reboot? It's a song I found on youtube. It's originally Japanese, but there's like, at least 3 english dubbed ones. You should look at it. I recommend Sirhamnet's, but I like Joydreamer and Jubyphonic's too. Your pick.
RpNicole chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
I feel sad too, but nothing can really make me cry now. I believe I can make myself cry, but I haven't experimented yet.
RpNicole chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
No matter what he writes, I still hate Akito.
RpNicole chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
I would prefer not to be called a unicorn because I just had some english homework about an evil unicorn who blasted people with sad, gray faces but got blasted back-in the face. And I haven't been here lately because- well, I'm too lazy to type it all up again, so ask Maxwell.
NostrilsFlared chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Though I'm sad that the fanfic is over, I am glad you took the time to write it! Thank you! I enjoyed it very much. SO MANY FEELS. - keep writing, you're good at it.
elle chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
This was amazing, oh, I loved this soo much
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
why...?! :'( I... I... *sniffle* it's just so sad... *cries*
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
*collapses to my knees, numb with a blank expression* so...damn...beautiful... I weep.
Contrary To Popular Belief chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh...that was too sweet for words. Thankyou. I ship it all the harder now. :3
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
...oh...my heart.

*pummels Kyo to a blood pulp, spitting on his corps* ...ass...
Pandacookie7 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I love this story. It's sad but I like it WOW I'm weird. I read it out loud and it feels so real I guess I could put it that way. Great job :)
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
...I weep... Or at least I would... If I had feelings.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »