Reviews for Dear Tohru
Guest chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
awwwwwwwwww can you please do a little short when tohru was up in heaven then all of the sudden she sees a lot of letters on her bed she takes them to her mother and they read it together at the end tohru is crying so kyoko helps tohru then her mom say that she had good friends and stuff like that and who knows you can add a part whare the sohmas get a letter from her pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it would be very cute to read their would be 3 stories please please please please please
RpNicole chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Aah...Yukiru...Love it!
RpNicole chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I wonder if the cat and rat will ever fight again?
RpNicole chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
Do you mean the end of this world or this fanfic? Or something else? Anyway I like this one. I like all of these chapters and your fanfics. Especially Yuki's cunning ways to kill Kyo. God the fire one was funny.
RpNicole chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Ever watched Reboot? It's a song I found on youtube. It's originally Japanese, but there's like, at least 3 english dubbed ones. You should look at it. I recommend Sirhamnet's, but I like Joydreamer and Jubyphonic's too. Your pick.
RpNicole chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
I feel sad too, but nothing can really make me cry now. I believe I can make myself cry, but I haven't experimented yet.
RpNicole chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
No matter what he writes, I still hate Akito.
RpNicole chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
I would prefer not to be called a unicorn because I just had some english homework about an evil unicorn who blasted people with sad, gray faces but got blasted back-in the face. And I haven't been here lately because- well, I'm too lazy to type it all up again, so ask Maxwell.
NostrilsFlared chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Though I'm sad that the fanfic is over, I am glad you took the time to write it! Thank you! I enjoyed it very much. SO MANY FEELS. - keep writing, you're good at it.
elle chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
This was amazing, oh, I loved this soo much
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
why...?! :'( I... I... *sniffle* it's just so sad... *cries*
Killer Disco Queen chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
*collapses to my knees, numb with a blank expression* so...damn...beautiful... I weep.
allthingsbright chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh...that was too sweet for words. Thankyou. I ship it all the harder now. :3
Killer Disco Queen chapter 16 . 2/25/2014 heart.

*pummels Kyo to a blood pulp, spitting on his corps* ...ass...
Pandacookie7 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
I love this story. It's sad but I like it WOW I'm weird. I read it out loud and it feels so real I guess I could put it that way. Great job :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »