Reviews for Better Now
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/4
That was great. You packed a whole lot of feeling into a small amount of space, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Nice work. :)
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice :)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This story is so beautiful and powerful. The amount of feeling and meaning you have put into such a short oneshot just blows me away. This illustrates so wonderfully the change that meeting Emma made within Captain Hook. He has found someone to live for and there is no going back. Just lovely! So glad I got the chance to read it!
Miss Hoechlin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Brilliant. Beautiful. Perfect.
It's amazing! Thank you for your work!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Loved this so much. Just beautiful!
sassyduck chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Kay20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I really hope you continue to write content for them in current times. You have a great grasp on Hook and his dialogue. Their interplay and angst is fabulous in your stories. I especially liked the two parter on the Jolly and the latest one but that's probably because I'm a recent CS convert.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more.
mrandmrsswanjones chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
aww im glad you're back! you're my one of my fave CS FF writer
your stories are always awesome... please keep writing! ;))
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is both elegant and emotive, prose and poetry. A great introspective piece.
KPKincaid chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love the simplicity of this, and how 800 words can express all that is Killian. Very well written!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Beautiful just beautiful
freedomatsea chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Rude. Rude rude rude. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME. Take more drugs and write more pretty things like this squishy.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 11/20/2013