Reviews for Comforts of Home
it is so nice to see the family without bella sometimes because all the books are written in her pov.
so I really enjoyed this :)
carlisle and esme cullen chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
i love you're story
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love seeing Carlisle interacting with the members of his family - these "insider" views are great! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I love it! One of your best stories!
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
:) brilliantly DONE!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Always a JOY to read your words!

That Carlisle, such a sweetie, and Esme, too!

Kathie
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Missed this when posted. Beautiful look at their love and how the family cares for each other. Alice bringing his medical bag was a great moment.
My Many Nicknames chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
What I'd give to be Esme. Very sweet one-shot! :)
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really need to check my email more often! I can't believe I didn't get to read this gem of a story the day it was posted. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it - Carlisle's tender loving care towards his spouse, the way each of the couples dealt with the trauma of the day's events. Everyone was completely in character, and endearing. The Cullen coven really supports each other well in this story. Jasper won't let Carlisle help him because he wants to spare his emotions, Esme wouldn't let Rosalie and Emmett help her because they needed time together. They really are an awesome family considering the way they put others' needs above their own. Good job! Thanks for sharing this story!
pickled.pughead chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was so sweet! Good job capturing the tenderness between Carlisle and Esme.
Guest01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Lovely story, I never thought about the family being hurt and the family moments are so sweet. I do feel it's pushing the "T" rating a bit, though. Keep writing your Twilight stuff is fantastic!
belleveloso chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Great story
Jessica chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very well done, what a sweet story. As I was in the middle I was thinking, this is the first time he's ever gotten to play doctor for Esme, and then you included that at the end. Also nice to see a father/son moment with Jasper. And I never thought about Edward having to help with Jacob's surgery... That must have been awkward considering what Jacob pulled earlier that day LOL. Keep writing love your twilight gapfillers!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
What a lovely little story! So full of the horrors of the battle but also the tenderness of the care that Carlisle and Esme has for each other.

More of that please!