Reviews for Professor Sycamore and Serena: Romance
Newbie chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Okay so I'm just starting on this chapter for the sake of the smut, but I realized that the characters are kind of out of character, but it's really cute and kind of funny so it makes up for it.
Pheonix081 chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
...Can you make a Calem x Serena fic?
ninjaworrior chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
MORE PLZ
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
when will there be more?
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Uh... Not trying to be rude in the slightest... I know from experience that creating a plot, characters, overall theme for said characters and then everything that comes along right afterwards is rather difficult, and can sometimes feel even more however, don't you feel that this story was a bit fast paced?

Now I'm saying this, as the characters act strange, the setting itself is rather strange per se. I don't mind with older/younger types of stories, however from a general view to others; say that scientist that you showed in the beginning of the story with the papers, should have been. If not from their age gap, than from the fact that it's an out of character type of moment for a professor such as a high caliber. Now, this is where the characters overall theme should have went, if you would have went a couple of chapters before, building up their perspective characters, then it would have been fine. However as you do not it's an issue. Such a change in tone, atmosphere, and at a fast rate to boot is cringe worthy.

And the professor's overall speech at the end doesn't help. It comes off of more stalkerish if anything else. Not saying something like that can't be done, but just saying that it wasn't humorous in the slightest if anything to me.

Again, I don't mean to be mean, however if your planning on continuing this story, just realize that later on with the "characters" you've built up, that's become little more that cardboards I can tell will be seen in later chapters, it won't end well.

Jelly and jam time.
ThePunishedGirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
OH MY GAAAAD! i was looking 4 a sycamore x serena fanfict in . I actually Im using a nintendo 3ds browser to read fanfics (so sad, i know T.T ) but i do LOVE Sycamore sensei since I saw him (he is very like Delta of Ijiwaru my Master... omg) but, ok... i think that (if you haven't finished your fanfict yet; this 3ds doesn't alow me to see if its finished or not T.I ) i think you should make a mixture between the hot and sexy and wild Sycamore sensei... *nosebleeeeeed* and the lovely, romantic and really funny–kundere Sycamore that may make a moe atmosphere... *more blood*
well, i loved it. if you want to contact me, my usser name is Michiru Takumi (i put the name when, i though Usui's last name was Takumi... thanks the manga i actually know his last name isn't takumi but usui) but i maybe will not respond you in a while 'cause, as i put in my name, im actually being punished by my mother and, from internet, i can merely use google , youtube, gmail and neopets.
I hope you didn't get bored with my review XD
PD: I hope it will have a good sour fruit... if u know what i mean
A big fan chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Please more!
It's almost 2015!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
wow the poke-lottery served her well the lucky bitch
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
SERIOUSLY DAWN FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD. Wow
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
whenz the next chap coming out
Litleo chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
hey! you could make gardevoir love scisor! oh yeah I like sycamore x serena and serena x calem. Just so u know! :]
23StellaOrgana chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I never expected Diantha to act like this. :(
shinesprite chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Please update! I keep waiting to know what happens next!
Bird chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I just... I find this so OOC for Sycamore, I can't stand to read anymore...
Yunowears chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I love this. Gj temp author!