Reviews for Tower of Learning
Kirkychan chapter 1 . 4/11
This story is just amazing. You're so wonderfully eloquent with words, it just flows oh so fantastically. No matter what the story/chapter, you never cease to astonish me with your writings. I truly mean that.

I absolutely adored the premise, a look into the adoption system was just heart wrenching, but I do love that they both made it out and both have done so well for themselves. I just love an older Jane taking care and looking out for Maura.

I'm glad you continued with this second chapter. I'd love to read more if you have the urge to carry on, but in all honestly it's quite perfect left as it is ( but really who am I kidding, of course I'd like to see it continue...).

So yes, great stuff, once again.
Henri Jane chapter 2 . 3/29
A sequel would be cool, ya know..? lol I really loved this!
H
tatianamaslany781 chapter 2 . 3/23
Oh my god this is so good! Seriously you're an amazing writer. I need more of this, if you ever find your muse for it again!
I love you. This made my extremely shitty week a whole lot better. Thank you. Please don't ever stop writing.
I teared up.
I really can't stress enough how wonderful a writer you are!
You have me from your very first paragraph, no matter what story you write!
wiggensr chapter 2 . 1/16
More please
Nathalie chapter 2 . 1/9
Awesome! That word described your story perfectly. I haven't read the books that Rizzoli & Isles the tv series is based on, but I can tell you that out of all the R&I fanfics that I have read with AU, yours is the best thus far...and I have read thousands. I like your story best because it shows how much Jane sacrificed for someone else when at that tender age of 8, she shouldn't even understand what the term sacrifice means. Job well done. Maybe some day in the future you will consider a sequel to this story...after they meet...nice.
sincerely-sweet chapter 1 . 1/6
I love all of your stories! I really hope you update this one..only 2 chapters in and I'm obsessed :)
Cazz B chapter 2 . 1/4
Brought me to tears, I love your writing. I would to see a few more chapters if possible? please?
I think, no I know I want to see what would happen if Maura introduced Jane to Constance. if she would remember Jane or not, and if Maura would find out what Jane did to get her adopted
Lisa chapter 2 . 1/2
I just had to read this again, i really love it! And that being said, i noticed you wrote at the beginning you weren't sure you'd continue it. Too bad :( Maybe at least another chapter or two to actually see them catching each other up on how their lives were after they got seperated?
I really hope to read more! I think there's a lot to still tell here, such as the getting to know each other again, and finding out about the different people they each have come to be.
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 2 . 1/2
HOLY COW YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Amie Tran chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEASE.
Regina Rizzoli-Isles chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
This story has touched my heart in so many ways. Truly beautiful! It was so heartfelt that it made me cry. Just keep writing please please. I just cannot explain in words how miraculous this story is. It literally takes my breath away...Beautiful! Just beautiful...
itsamatterofperception chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
cani just say that someone needs to make this into a movie or a video OR SOMETHING.