Reviews for Just Following Orders
one.flame56 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
cute
Banghg chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
He, me salé éste capitulo por accidente. Por favor continua, me encanta este fic.
voice of reason chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
So far I'm enjoying your fanfic
Please update soon
Axel yamamoto chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
How are you? Good I hope.

Let me say this; this in itself was a unique story that involve Barbara, since Disgaea D2 I have fallen in love with her.
However, I could see several flaw in them, one of them is that Laharl is a bit OOC, but that can be overlook. Second you should lessen the name using after you said it once in a paragraph, like for example:

'A week ago, Sicily has given Barbara order to do whatever she wants to do in her free time. Sicily was usuly-'

There, if you can don't use the name twice. Change it into something like: 'The overlord sister' or 'The young angel'.
Example: 'A week ago, Sicily has given Barbara order to do whatever she wants to do in her free time. The young angel was usually-'
There's also a bit of grammar mistake here and there, but that can be overlook for now.

This is by no mean a flame, just a friendly critics from a fellow author.

Anyway, that's all for now, though I'm fairly dissapointed that it lack the dark humor of Disgaea, but I can relate how hard it is to create a humor fic. Hail to those who suceeded.

Well, that's all for now. If you need help feel free to PM me and I'll help you as much as I can.
Sign, Axel Yamamoto.
Killthief99 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
WOW This was just great. I've gotta say, Felix seems to be one amazing cat. I just imagine Felix to be like Bra-nyan now after this. I loved that dramatic scene where Barbara just sat down for a moment. It was great XD Nice to see you using some cliches here and there. I'm really curioys as to what Barbara's next plan is. :3
Killthief99 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
LOL That pokemon reference was hilarious XD I guess the nurse in Disgaea would love to see them again 'coz that's how they make money :/ Watching Barbara's tactics in trying to cure Laharl is very amusing. Tension is building up with Barbara slowly falling for Laharl! 8D
Killthief99 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. I am totally hyped about this story, but I guess I disappeared from fanfiction for a very long time. I've got some catching up to do :P I'm really happy that you had put my idea in there. It was really funny. AoT huh, I still haven't seen it, but plan on watching it this summer. I really like how you had Barbara's determination to follow through with her order be the first instance of her having freewill.
Han-Ko chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
thankf for sriting this, I like this chapter XD. Hope the update is in a near future.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Railier: O_o"
girrr chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
gr8
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
The walking in on a person bathing scene... A tired and true romantic story element... I love it!

And man this romance is getting steamy... And fast :)
duskrider chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Nice chapter it is nice to see they are both discovering slowly whats going on.