Reviews for Timing is Everything
Miguel chapter 20 . 7/22
Please do more bbrae babby fics in the future, like this one, it was amazing.
LynDea chapter 20 . 5/21
This story was perfect. I LOVED all the humor in it. It was, well, perfect, to risk repeating myself. Lol. You are an amazing talented author and I hope you continue! Now excuse me while I read the rest of your work. Lol.
HunterMoore chapter 20 . 5/13
Absolutely amazing story, very well done. Loved seeing their relationship progress.
im begginv you chapter 20 . 4/15
hi, me again! this was a bit wierd but once you got into the groove and went to their lives in the tower, it straightened its self out. this was very good. it was not as chipper as most of your stories but it was a nice spin on things. also try to do longer ones if you can. nothing is worse than getting a good begining only to find that its a oneshot. try to make most of them at least 10 chapters at the least with the occasional oneshot. keep up the good work and hope this was helpful!
wolfofeternalnight chapter 16 . 4/17
That my friend was a marvelous story
speaks chapter 4 . 3/9
This story is freaking adorable so far. Dialogue is top notch
fantard chapter 2 . 3/8
AWESOME SAUCE! It''s really good. I'm glad you write these. I can never get them right so I stick to reading Teen Titans, not writing them. I write other stuff.
silvermoonskies chapter 13 . 1/4
I love this story so much thats its constantly on my mind and I have to keep re-reading it. Its so perfectly balanced and thought out that im begining to wonder if your a famous author in disguise for fanfiction. This SHOULD be a movie (very funny especially the car thing i'm crying from laughter) and if I ever become a producer you'd be the first to know aha
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Very interesting.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I like this chapter. Especially the 'Rae-Rae is santa clause' thing. classic :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
I really liked this story!.
sierra chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
AMAZING!
it was funny,it was...everything i look for in stories.
your making me speechless
this story is gold
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
U r officially the best author EVER! Great job I loved reading this. U should really write books proffesionally. I would totally buy them.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Okay, seriously, I'm rereading this story for the third time and I'm wondering why it doesn't have more reviews. It's AMAZING.
talyy chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Your portrayal of Starfire was so cute in this chapter cx