Reviews for Timing is Everything
bearhow chapter 1 . 7/13
Im usually not a huge fan of future teen titan stories but I really enjoyed this one. Highly recommended!
Onyx2589 chapter 20 . 5/1
Holy. Crap.
This was awesome! And I do mean AWESOME!
Onyx2589 chapter 13 . 5/1
XD XDXD XDXD
I can't stop laughing!, XD cyborg's reaction was fucking priceless!
Onyx2589 chapter 11 . 5/1
They bathed...together? O_o
Seriously, what's up with rae-rae? I haven't the foggiest.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 20 . 2/28
Loved it
Lord Sicarius chapter 13 . 2/15
"And he would forever worship the ground Raven walked on for mothering his child." Best line in the entire story
farhan99 chapter 13 . 2/3
Ok I like this story however; the rating should probably be changed to M. There is just too much talk of sex for it to be T. That reason alone is pretty much why I am a little hesitant to say I love this story but I do like it and I've loved your other stories as well so I hope you keep writing!
Kamiragem chapter 20 . 10/9/2015
CUTE!

How didn't I have read this before? It's just perfect!
Bunnyhero chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
This was a great story. I liked reading it :)
Miguel chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Please do more bbrae babby fics in the future, like this one, it was amazing.
LynDea chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
This story was perfect. I LOVED all the humor in it. It was, well, perfect, to risk repeating myself. Lol. You are an amazing talented author and I hope you continue! Now excuse me while I read the rest of your work. Lol.
HunterMoore chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely amazing story, very well done. Loved seeing their relationship progress.
im begginv you chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
hi, me again! this was a bit wierd but once you got into the groove and went to their lives in the tower, it straightened its self out. this was very good. it was not as chipper as most of your stories but it was a nice spin on things. also try to do longer ones if you can. nothing is worse than getting a good begining only to find that its a oneshot. try to make most of them at least 10 chapters at the least with the occasional oneshot. keep up the good work and hope this was helpful!
wolfofeternalnight chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
That my friend was a marvelous story
speaks chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
This story is freaking adorable so far. Dialogue is top notch