Reviews for Timing is Everything
Deathslilgirl21 chapter 20 . 7/4
I love this story. It brings a smile to my face and uncontrollable laughter every time I read it
Artorias78 chapter 14 . 4/29
i have read this story to many times to count now...and every time it gets me!, thank you so much for writing this, you are one of my fav writers so again thanks!
chocobojockey16 chapter 10 . 1/8
Well I'm officially at the halfway point now so I felt that it would be horribly unjust if I kept reading without reviewing because this fic is too good to not praise you about it! I think the pacing in their relationship throughout the chapters is really nice and steady and the dialogue between them is so fun to read! Also Raven using "wets my appetite" to seduce Beast Boy was PERFECT lol I also just realized that this is a "completed" work which makes me excited to read on! Anyway, great fic so far, thanks for your hard work in writing it!
Randomreader chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Hello beautifulpurpleflame,

I can only say that this story was absolutely perfect. I've read it a few years back and even now after reading it again after so long, it still has that perfect feel that made me relentlessly search for it again. Until now, I have yet to find a fanfiction as satisfying as this one. I hope this message actually gets to you, and that you are still writing masterpieces that resemble this one.

Yours kindly,
a random reader.
teen titan shiper chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
H-Hi me again if u do make a series out of this maybe u could make rave and gar have a son or something im emagining jane being an inly child and I kniw for a fact it sucks so maybe use that to help get an idea for another one
teen titan shiper chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Ok I have read this over a over over and over again I would love if u wouldake a series out of this please u have probably read alot of these reviews but its cuz its an awesome story so please please pleas please please pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas please pleas pleas please pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas please pleas pleas please pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas please pleas pleas please pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas please please pleas please please please pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas please please make it into a series
Anon chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
omfg the hamburger tramp stamp is officially the best thing ive ever read in any bbrae fanfic ever lmao
bearhow chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Im usually not a huge fan of future teen titan stories but I really enjoyed this one. Highly recommended!
Jakeros chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Holy. Crap.
This was awesome! And I do mean AWESOME!
Jakeros chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
XD XDXD XDXD
I can't stop laughing!, XD cyborg's reaction was fucking priceless!
Jakeros chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
They bathed...together? O_o
Seriously, what's up with rae-rae? I haven't the foggiest.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Loved it
Lord Sicarius chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
"And he would forever worship the ground Raven walked on for mothering his child." Best line in the entire story
farhan99 chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Ok I like this story however; the rating should probably be changed to M. There is just too much talk of sex for it to be T. That reason alone is pretty much why I am a little hesitant to say I love this story but I do like it and I've loved your other stories as well so I hope you keep writing!
Kamiragem chapter 20 . 10/9/2015
CUTE!

How didn't I have read this before? It's just perfect!