Reviews for Pandora
TastesLikePink0 chapter 1 . 11/16
I listened to Endless Love while reading and was like OH MY GOSH! 3
lisamarie22 chapter 17 . 10/13
I just found this fic and I love it. I like the dark!Blaine fics :) I can't wait to see more
Thanks for the update!
Cloud Green chapter 17 . 9/26
Gaaaaaaaaaaah this was amazing! It's very different from the other fics in this series but no less wonderful to read. I think it was special reading a harsher, more realistically hateful version of Blaine and a more tormented and personal side of Kurt. You kept me wanting Blaine to give a little bit of love to help support Kurt's deluded belief but he always held it just out of reach: it was both agonising but teasing to read. Couldn't help but want to cuddle Kurt until he was okay! But I think that's the point and appeal of your stories - love dark!Klaine, so many emotions and so many incredibly written scenes! Thank you so much for updating. I feel like every time you update I change my mind over which fic I like the most. Right now it's this one but it is constantly switching the more I read.
kate-sama chapter 17 . 9/23
Poor Kurt! Thanks for the update! Totally made my day! How about a doctor au chapter? Hehehe. Or lawyer au hehehe. Can't wait for more!
Kannie chapter 9 . 5/29
O.M.G. I love these stories.I love them so much. These stories are dark,twist but...tasty:)
So I want to ask your permission to translate your stories into I want to share it with my Chinese friends.

Please?*Puppy Dog Eyes*
And if you allow me to translate your stories,perhaps I can't translate it right now until June ' I have a big test to prepare.
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 5/3
It was scary, thats for sure, but it was good too
Cloud Green chapter 16 . 4/9
I've been saving this chapter all week and finally my patience has been rewarded! Well done, it was another wonderful chapter. I love these types of stories where Kurt is so oblivious due to his good and pure nature and yet we get to see what Blaine is really thinking. An insight into the twisted and manipulative mind of Blaine Anderson equals a riveting chapter! Thank you for writing: one-shot fics can be so hard to get together with the perfect quality/quantity ratio so I appreciate the effort that goes into it and can't wait til your next update!
rylls chapter 16 . 4/1
love your work. If you ever need another beta I can probably do it just email me at becomingahappydoctor gmail.
Darla chapter 16 . 4/1
It was really good and super hot.
the-power-of-love chapter 16 . 4/2
that was dark but it was good as well
Marierux chapter 16 . 4/1
wow Blaine esta enfermo :c
Curtainedfoil chapter 16 . 4/1
Oh wow, I loved this. Everything was so detailed, and Blaine is such a tricky bastard. I hope you update again soon!
Freya Hikaru chapter 15 . 2/22
Gosh..i really love dark!blaine in your stories! I'm waiting for your next story! ;)
Could you do a rapunzel-themed one?