Reviews for Pandora
Kannie chapter 9 . 5/29
O.M.G. I love these stories.I love them so much. These stories are dark,twist but...tasty:)
So I want to ask your permission to translate your stories into I want to share it with my Chinese friends.

Please?*Puppy Dog Eyes*
And if you allow me to translate your stories,perhaps I can't translate it right now until June ' I have a big test to prepare.
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 5/3
It was scary, thats for sure, but it was good too
Cloud Green chapter 16 . 4/9
I've been saving this chapter all week and finally my patience has been rewarded! Well done, it was another wonderful chapter. I love these types of stories where Kurt is so oblivious due to his good and pure nature and yet we get to see what Blaine is really thinking. An insight into the twisted and manipulative mind of Blaine Anderson equals a riveting chapter! Thank you for writing: one-shot fics can be so hard to get together with the perfect quality/quantity ratio so I appreciate the effort that goes into it and can't wait til your next update!
rylls chapter 16 . 4/1
love your work. If you ever need another beta I can probably do it just email me at becomingahappydoctor gmail.
Darla chapter 16 . 4/1
It was really good and super hot.
the-power-of-love chapter 16 . 4/2
that was dark but it was good as well
Marierux chapter 16 . 4/1
wow Blaine esta enfermo :c
Curtainedfoil chapter 16 . 4/1
Oh wow, I loved this. Everything was so detailed, and Blaine is such a tricky bastard. I hope you update again soon!
Freya Hikaru chapter 15 . 2/22
Gosh..i really love dark!blaine in your stories! I'm waiting for your next story! ;)
Could you do a rapunzel-themed one?
I really like how Kurt fought back in this story. It made it much more believable. Both your fantasy and your "real world" stories are great and don't get discouraged! Please keep writing! I would just love for you keep some fight in Kurt. (I also wonder if you might consider a Beauty and Beast type story, or another fairytale 'cause the sleeping beauty and peter pan ones were really good)
theDarkjool chapter 1 . 1/30
I love this soo much and am in love with dark blaine am new reader
*big love big hug *
Wow chapter 15 . 1/25
I love this so much... Soooooo much blaine in the last chapter was so creepy and so Cool I think a fantasy will be cool
missy1302 chapter 15 . 1/24
Firstly I really loved this you did an amazing job at story telling. I ould love to see Kurt being forced to marry Blaine
Darla chapter 15 . 1/19
Don't be nervous! Many people is still loving this! :) Omg...I totally LOVE IT! I love to see Blaine's twisted mind xd haha...you are truly unique! One of my fav dark!Klaine writers xd oh please do more realistic ones! It's more...evil *.* haha! You made my day with this fic! Blaine is a crazy son of a ***! Oh poor Kurt, he didn't stand a chance! Keep going! Love it! U R Gr8 B)