Reviews for Pandora
AnonymooseHi chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
Hello again,

I was wondering lately your stories seem to be darker and darker which is fine but I kind of miss your earlier writing style. It feels a little like there is only torture and evil and honestly even the lust is mostly lacking. In comparison your stories which featured a twisted character that truly had some feeling for the victim seemed better and even more dark and creepy. It's nice to have that feeling of not being sure whether to hate the antagonist or not. With most of your recent pieces I find both characters to be lacking and flat.
Anonymoose chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
Hi I just wanted to let you know that you still have readers out there. I don't read a lot in the Klaine fandom anymore (to be honest I don't read a lot of glee and Klaine isn't even my favorite _) but I do check this sometimes because I like your work. Thanks for writing!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
So twisted...I loved it!
the-power-of-love chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
Damn that's was weird and hot
The Fabulous A.J chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
I am always so happy to see an update from you! This one was so dark and perfect.
inspiredandmotivated chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
Dark!Blaine and Vulnerable!Kurt is my absolute favourite! Such an amazing read, cannot wait for the next instalment!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Please don't stop I love your stories, and will you do more with Dark Sebastian and Blaine !
liss chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
great update! glad to see you still posting
cherishklaine chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Please don't ever stop writing these stories, though I would love another long one.
Gleek10660 chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
This one had my adrenaline pumping when they escaped to the car, and the reveal started. Dropping the information about Sebastian being in cahoots with Blaine as such was such a twist to the story. Just when I admired Kurt for his tenacity to work his way up to get revenge, Blaine upped the ante.

This was so good. Kudos to you!
Scoopelina chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Wonderfully dark as always and executed perfectly.I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. It was a lovely surprise to find a new story by you this morning.
inspiredandmotivated chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
More please! Always waiting for these amazing updates! :)
the-power-of-love chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
Damn this story was crazy but awesome
VeronikaB chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
glad you updated and of course Iam interested in next chapters duh :)
LvSammy chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
holy crap this was awesome!