Reviews for Deception of Birth
HowAboutThat chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
OMGosh THAT"S ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! *fangirling*
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really loved this story. The Cori and Tanto thing was...interesting...and the whole story in general was very captivating. Great story!
Tantamiri chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i read this cuz its like the first cats fanfic written, so it says, and i do like it. alot. iz cool. (even though cor/tant is kinda creepy...) you should have continued!
0i chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Chimalmaht chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Aww. Good for Jemima. She's such a wise little kit.
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Very heartwarming and your Jemima's smart not to spend time angsting over stuff like that. :)
Becky chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I had to come and review this again! I just love Cori/Tant stories. They're two of my faves and get so little credit...:( And there's hardly any fics out there in which they are mates as well as twins...Which is also very sad. :( Great job! Loved it!
howsentimental chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
GREAT fic! REALLY really good! O_O _
Nabooru chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
This is a wonderful story. It was very well written, and it moved along very well. There weren't any errors (that I could see), and it was original! I always thought Jemima had some connection with Tantomile and Coricopat, as well as Jennyanydots and Skimbleshanks, and you've summed it up perfectly! (I'm one of the few who don't think Jemima is Demeter's daughter off Macavity).
EtcyEtcy chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
AWWW It's beautimous! Your such a WONDERFUL writer! I was thinking along the line of Tanto and Cori being Jemima's parents too... hmm...
Chasiemasie chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
MUM, you wrote about TWINCEST. *G* It was a fantastically good fic, as seems to be the common thing with your stuff, heheh. Good work! ::is proud of Evil Jne Mum::
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
...umm... I'm a Cats fan... well... you write well... Uh... good fic...
Idiosylph chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Wonderful fic! A little freaky with Tantomile and Coricopat, but still a wonderful read.
Trigan chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Love "Deception of Birth", it gives a new twist. keep writing.

P.S. Do you know of any websites that have "CATS" fan-fic besides ?
Kymbalee of the Vortex chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Mandy, you write sooo well! You seem to be a lot like me - constant with the fanfics. They're all real purrsome. I like this one - did an incest fic myself, 'bout Mungo and Rumple, I think it turned out OK. Mail me and I'll show you - can't post it through college computers and Dad limits the Net for me. Read and liked your fanfics for a while, so mail me, I wanna chat. Many meows, plenty purrs, stay cool, KYM x