Reviews for I Don't Deserve You
H.TITAN chapter 23 . 11/10/2015
Ahh! I was hoping maybe loki could soften a bit toward laufy, it seems this won't come to that. But still the story is perfect!
And hope maybe powers of asgard will be reduced so that the universes become more balanced, it is only my thoughts, everything you write is fine with me! ;-)
H.TITAN chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
I only recently found this awesome story!
It must be unsual but I don't really like asgard and its people expect maybe odin and loki- if counted asgardian. And this story was among the few that saw the point why I don't like asgard and its people, they arrogant and self righteous.
I also usually don't like the idea of laufy becoming a loving father all of a sudden, but the plot in this story makes it unavoidable AND I liked it!
Keep up with the great job!
Fai's smile chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Well here you go, I thought others simply did not bother with Asgard, it seems to me like USA of cosmos, where other realms of Nine are like today's EU. Only Asgard is a monarchy, but then with strong council Odin would have roughly the power of president in presidental democracy. Also there is the problem of crossing the realms. I mean bifrost can instantly transport and army or destroy a whole realm, that should work as well as nuclear detriment. And we never really see Asgard actually butting into internal matters, do we? Of course your biew is just as reasonable andless used in the stories, which makes it all the more exciting.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I like the idea of Frigga slapping him up and down till he understands but I'm not too comfortable with the way you use so many ! In your sentences... Yes, it's basically all Frigga's thoughts so maybe it can be excused but I don't enjoy it very much
SofiaDragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
This chapter is better done than the first, but you repeat the error of having two characters speak in the same paragraph. The plot is developing and you have put each character into their own place and personality. I like your take on the internal psychological battle going on. As for your footnote, I'd say Heimdall has built trust for Odin as he is younger than Odin (being Sif's half-brother in the myths and comics.)
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I like the premise, but you could use some editing. The over-use of exclamation points is jostling in the first section, and you want to use paragraph breaks when switching between voices. If Frigga starts to speak or think, and then Loki does, you need to break the paragraph to show the change. I'd suggest reading the chapter aloud, or using a text to speech program and reading along with the voice. I downloaded a free one that I let read all my chapters for me to catch mistakes.
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
I love this story keep going !

Is super enternaiment ! :3 ;)
Like like :D
Payton chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
What's taking so long? Please update.
Green Penguin chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
definitely want to see more-great story and I'm curious where you're going with it. keep it up!
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
You need a beta. I like the story but the constant grammar and spelling errors make to too difficult to read.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
So Laufey is not the monster but Tyr is. Tyr started the chain of events that cost Loki his biological mother and set him on this terrible path.
Wicked R chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
beard? lol
Wicked R chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
so much trouble for Loki!
Wicked R chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
cliffieee!
Wicked R chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
love it! never seen such reunion!