Reviews for I Don't Deserve You
SofiaDragon chapter 2 . 17h
This chapter is better done than the first, but you repeat the error of having two characters speak in the same paragraph. The plot is developing and you have put each character into their own place and personality. I like your take on the internal psychological battle going on. As for your footnote, I'd say Heimdall has built trust for Odin as he is younger than Odin (being Sif's half-brother in the myths and comics.)
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 17h
I like the premise, but you could use some editing. The over-use of exclamation points is jostling in the first section, and you want to use paragraph breaks when switching between voices. If Frigga starts to speak or think, and then Loki does, you need to break the paragraph to show the change. I'd suggest reading the chapter aloud, or using a text to speech program and reading along with the voice. I downloaded a free one that I let read all my chapters for me to catch mistakes.
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 23 . 5/4
I love this story keep going !

Is super enternaiment ! :3 ;)
Like like :D
Payton chapter 23 . 5/3
What's taking so long? Please update.
Green Penguin chapter 23 . 4/9
definitely want to see more-great story and I'm curious where you're going with it. keep it up!
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 12 . 2/9
You need a beta. I like the story but the constant grammar and spelling errors make to too difficult to read.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 1/3
So Laufey is not the monster but Tyr is. Tyr started the chain of events that cost Loki his biological mother and set him on this terrible path.
Wicked R chapter 18 . 1/2
beard? lol
Wicked R chapter 9 . 1/2
so much trouble for Loki!
Wicked R chapter 8 . 1/2
cliffieee!
Wicked R chapter 5 . 1/2
love it! never seen such reunion!
ffn chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
I loved the lotr reference but thats no excuse for not updateding
Green Penguin chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
gah! is there more lurking about on your hard drive? This is a great story, I hope you have more in the noggin or somewhere, because I'd love to know where you're going with it. Its great, and a very different story from what I've seen before (a nice different, I love how the 'verse can stretch-keep it up!)
Asa-kuuki chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
Great story. As I started today to read it I was so bound to it, I had to read it through. Hopefully, you will write more soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 22 . 6/27/2014