Reviews for Fox among Eagles and Sharks
Lil' Naruto is adorable.
I've got a feeling if Naruto had turned out to be an actual character in the game (with a different name obv), the developers would probably kill him off just for feels.
jtcr chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Well, it's an interesting take. Let's see where it goees
Love it chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Love this story, only came to see if it's been updated, because I just started playing AC4 and remembered this... Hope it can get an update soon!

Once I finish AC4 and have a more solid reference point of my own that I can access whenever I wish, I may start writing my own one! It would be lots of fun.
Pedro52 chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
awesome
Xx13deathsxX chapter 16 . 1/13/2017
Hope the story keeps going
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
Nice! Ant wait for the next chapter.
Memnon45 chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Awsome story man, keep up the great work. I'm wondering will Naruto be paired with Mary/James or will they remain friends?
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
Omoi huh. Trying to look at this from his point of view...
-the captain told me to drive even tho he never noticed me before
-he took one of the most infamous boats in the area
-he was out for 4 days and I'm concerned cuz he's just a kid
-I finally see him and he seems ok, even if he's got a bit of pain
-even tho he's in pain, he's makes it a point to introduce himself
-I tell him my name, and he does that loony grin
-he's tests my name followed by that gibberish in a grateful tone so I just smile
-he collapses on the bed, and I look at him concerned there might be something worse
-but he just waves me off, reassuring me that he's just tired

Hmm... Oh is omoi gonna have that "worried mother" role? Is he gonna be the first mate? Will naruto teach him English?
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I'm terrible at keeping track of fravorited stories, now I got to retread this to get to the new stuff, but I don't mind because one thing I do remember is the joy I had while reading this and I dissapointment I had when I reached the end.
GentlestCobra2 chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Great make more chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
OI, there is NO NEW CHAPTERS! Why the Update Notice then!?
heavydestro chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
Will there be a kiddxnaruto ship going on? I don't want her to die
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
that was great
PurpleDraught chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Greetings!
So, I've read the prologue and here's what I think:
First off, this story is very pleasant to read. Your grammar is very good, no spelling mistake as far as I can see. The sentences are short and to the point; it flows really well. So, kudos for that. The sentences in 'ruffian english' and japanese seem legit enough.
Now, about the contents.
It doesn't seem rushed either, so you have that going for you. The descriptions are good, the use of the five senses appropriate.
I've never played any AC, so I can't say anything about Edward's character, but Naruto is in character; that's great.
The premise of the story is interesting, I'll have to see where you go from there.
Naruto with brown hair, that's a little surprising, since his hair is one of his trademarks. However, after having read your explanation, it kinda makes sense, though I'm not really sure you needed to change it.
I have some questions but I'm sure the following chapters will answer them.
Anyhow, great job on the prologue, I'll read the next chapters as soon as I can and hopefully leave a review when I've finished reading.
PurpleDraught,