Reviews for Petals Soaked in Blood
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 3 . 2/23
This is so exciting, and it's only three chapters in! I shall be thrilled to see the next update whenever that may come (of course allowing for much time as you need - I can assure you that even decades of waiting would be worth this story!)
Love it! God I can't believe there was a new (or one I hadn't read yet anyway) chapter here! I'm sp glad! I do hope there'll be more chapters soon, though.
Priya Ashok chapter 3 . 2/19
Interesting.
ob1292 chapter 3 . 2/7
An interesting story so far I hope you will continue it. Good Job
Shitingranbows chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Please up date this is an amazing story I would pay to read the whole thing!;)
So pretty please update...;)
Crotch Cricket chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Great story. I hope you decide to update soon.
SayCheshire chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
For some reason I thought this story was already well on its way. I guess I misread the word count.

I like what I've read so far. While I usually shy away from Light/Dark cores and the like, your portrayal is nice and not too over the top. It works as a plot device. I'm intrigued! Your Ginny and Harry are very interesting, and I can't wait until Harry interacts with the Wizengamot. At the moment I'm more interested in Dumbledore, mostly because the Tom/Harry interaction was a touch underwhelming. I just don't think a sane Tom Riddle would have been so heavy-handed as to prod someone's mind under the circumstances. But I'm prepared to be surprised.

I'm looking forward to meeting Regulus and the Malfoys, too!
sam chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Really liking this! More please!
alemery chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
such a unique story
titemb-bm chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
i love it ! great beggening i cntnwait for read the next chapter !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
very interesting. i love adult harry stories. thank you
nosyrosie16 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Hmmm very interesting! I never even thought about the possible outcomes that would happen if kreacher was not around. Its amazing how you have been able to write such an intriguing story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! What is going to happen with Sirius and Remus? What happened to Peter Pettigrew? How is Harry going to live his life if he isn't going to be going to Hogwarts as Harry Potter? Is he going to continue to take aging potions until he is grown?
Hitokimi chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Awww. Im so happy to see an update for this lovely story! Im glad to see Remus and Sirius make an appearince in this chapter as well, and eger to see if they'll join Harry like i think they will or if they end up not joining,making poor Harry face two of the people hes loved like true family.

Also makes me wonder just what flower or herb will spring up in waiting for them.
wynnebat chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Thanks for updating! I totally adore this story. I love that you've combined BDSM and time travel, two of my pretty much all time favorite tropes, and the way you've written the characters is awesome! Ginny is absolutely adorable and I love Harry's strength and confidence 3 I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! As for the pairings, I love the idea of Ginny/Tom, but that would probably fracture her loyalties :( Ginny/Regulus? Ginny/Neville? Either of those would be great, but I can't wait to see what you come up with :D
Crow22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
My god, I love it. A bit slow to start keeping my interest for the setup, bit now I am hooked. I would absolutely adore you if you posted more.