Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
KnowInsight chapter 112 . 10h
This is one of if not the best HP AU I've ever had the fortune to read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
elderlucian chapter 33 . 9/21
It's been awhile since I've read this so it's almost like reading it for the first time. Because of this I can't remember the pairings or even if you got to them in this story so I can honestly say I hope its a Harry/Luna one.
the-cari-moose chapter 112 . 9/19
Those are two very powerful closing sentences and they speak for what is to come. This story has been amazing, of the way you have written it and stuck by it to the end, I respect you. Thank you.
the-cari-moose chapter 111 . 9/19
This chapter was so compelling and I imagine the next one will be too. Fudge is a bloody asshole though and I ALMOST wish that he ignored Voldemort so that history WOULD know him to be the most incompetent Minister of Magic ever. That feat made by Harry showed impressive confidence though which I am glad he is able to have in this story.
the-cari-moose chapter 110 . 9/19
To be honest I'm surprised James didn't know about the room of requirement before he died - I'm very glad he knows about it now though.

Cedric's passing is really sad but now, maybe, perhaps it will give the population enough of a jolt to realise that werewolves can be good people - or at least the population of Hogwarts.
the-cari-moose chapter 109 . 9/19
Oh my god! I did NOT see that coming! Harry dying earlier has the advantage of one more Horcrux being gone I suppose but now he can't die again later... I can't believe Cedric is still dead, well I can but it's still sad.
the-cari-moose chapter 108 . 9/18
I must admit Ricochet has me rather confused. Are the rackets still attached to the brooms? Because if that is the case the only way to hit them would be through thrusting the hips which wouldn't look overly that great but also despite how it looks, thrusting up with the hips will just case the ball to fly backwards over the player's head and not forwards over the bar into the other person's court. They'd have to be hitting it with their backs to their other player and that would be a disadvantage because they wouldn't be able to see where it was going and they'd be constantly spinning around.
the-cari-moose chapter 107 . 9/18
Harry and Draco continuing their rivalry in the professional league? Now THAT I'd like to see.
the-cari-moose chapter 106 . 9/18
Awhhhh poor Winky, when all this is over I hope Neville can take her - she needs someone nice.

It took me ages to figure out that when you said football you meant soccer, not Aussie rules or American football, although American football is stupid, it's more like rugby.
the-cari-moose chapter 105 . 9/18
I like how you put the scores at the end of the chapter, very thiughtful. I'm also hella loving Harry's fake magic tricks with the help of his and Hermione's animagus abilities.
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 9/18
:D
the-cari-moose chapter 104 . 9/18
Awh, I'm loving Harry and Luna. Also surprised about the Remus and Tonks thing? They're perfect for each other?! Tonks would never want to break up.
the-cari-moose chapter 103 . 9/18
Yessss! Luna knows Mermish, she'll be able to help him straight away.
the-cari-moose chapter 102 . 9/18
I'm liking the way Malfoy is thinking...
the-cari-moose chapter 101 . 9/18
To be honest I think it would be detrimental to Harry's mental health if he were to know that he is a Horcrux. Although I generally disagree with almost all of Dumbledore's decisions the one thing I agree with was having Harry figure out he was a Horcrux when he did - it would be no help to have him walking around subdued to his fate that he must die.
4,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »