Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
renextronex chapter 2 . 2/23
"Daddy, this is Harry. He's a cat." awwwwwwwwww, that must be one of the cutest scenes I've seen in
kaz17 chapter 88 . 2/20
Ok so I'm really enjoying this fic (I was 5 and living in the UK during the 1987 storm so that was a lovely layer of detail for me). But now I am wonderingeither you're Australian yourself or a well googled author (or both, haha). Because when I first read about the character turning into an ibis, I laughed, because of their current local (Sydney) reputation as "bin chickens". But then I googled the character name and found an old aboriginal story which does in fact have a chap turning into a glossy ibis! So. Well done. Onwards...
renextronex chapter 43 . 2/16
I would think that Harry would be more angry/wary at Fleur after her stunt
renextronex chapter 42 . 2/16
I could understand most of the leaks, but how did the philosopher stone got out?
greenking13 chapter 112 . 2/8
...Yup. I don't have much to say. I should have expected Cedric to die, but I guess his death was a fixed point in time. The story so far has been brilliant, and the fact that you haven't kept the same trials and obstacles throughout the story as the same as those in the books is great. The twice snake bit in the competition seemed a bit... I don't want to say cheap, but it felt easy. But I guess that was the point of that, to help Harry through those challenges just a tad bit easier.

The fact that this is a Harry/Luna fanfic is a bit refreshing to me, since it's usually Hermione or Ginny, and I feel as if from the way you've made this fic, and how Harry has grown up, they fit each other better. The only thing I have to say about this is that if Luna's slow blinking isn't an indicator of her being a future cat animagus... Seriously. I won't mind if she doesn't become an animagus at all, but if she becomes something like a squirrel or a nargle... SERIOUSLY.

Oh, and is it just me, or does it almost look like Draco is slowly leaning Pro-Harry. Okay, maybe not that much, but at least becoming neutral to him. Could it be possible that Draco becomes an ally later down the line? Spoilers? :)

Oh, and for the hopefully eventual death of Barty Crouch Jr, you've got to use the "I don't want to go." bit. I know it wouldn't fit as well, but considering how you've written his character so far? Also, what the hell is up with him and his cousin? Is that just a slight jab at keeping the bloodlines "pure"?

Anyways, I don't have much else to say, other than I will be starting the continuation of the story tomorrow!

Keep being a great writer,
Greenking13
greenking13 chapter 90 . 2/7
I don't make reviews for individual chapters that often, usually only at the end of a story, but DAMN! I always wondered how they got around the one champion per school, and this fits perfectly with how international you've made your story so far.
Yoda'sAdoy chapter 112 . 2/4
Great story
Skeeter reports that Potter took Lovegood behind privacy wards.
I'm hoping this is a red herring and the Carrow twins aren't randomly animagi merlins.
No, she means you need to learn the antidote to Amortentia before that perfume gets to you!
Have to say I really love that you’re tying real events to the story. I know JKR didn’t want to date it, but it just makes sense that major world events (Iron Curtain/fall of communism and Rwandan genocide) would at least be noticed by the wizarding world.
Love Lovegood OTP confirmed
Harry, you missed the OTP!
Continuity error: earlier, you referred to necessary preparations for the Horcrux ritual before Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow. Now, Voldemort makes a Horcrux on a whim.
Whether they can word the Unbreakable Vow perfectly is unimportant. What matters is whether having the Vow is an improvement over not having it.
4,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »