Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
Nevara5 chapter 112 . 6/19
Thanks for sharing this with us, looking forward to the sequel!
The dragon Gawain chapter 66 . 6/18
Lupin: "Oh, dear."
Me: No no no, James was the deer.
Dora is a metamorphmagus.
Get the facts straight.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 112 . 6/15
WOW! This has been an amazing read. An original story line and well written. well balanced in both comedy and drama. Will there be a sequel? I hope so, the story isn't quite finished. Thank you for sharing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 112 . 6/8
Dumbledore deciding to save you is even more impressive than Harry Potter trying to save you (from last book).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 109 . 6/8
Well that neatly solves the Horcrux problem. It really is the most logical way for this turn of events to work themselves out.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 107 . 6/8
It's too bad that the heroes being generally luckier and more competent than in canon removed the trump card of the connection between Harry's and Voldemort's wands.
It's odd, but I think Draco Malfoy is one of my favorite characters in this story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 102 . 6/8
I love this sort of build-up where the good guys are frantically scrambling to cut off the bad guys before they can regain power. It's one reason why Put Your Curse in Reverse is my second-favorite Harry Potter fanfic ever, although here it seems pretty certain that they won't be able to stop it. I think I like it largely because it allows the villains to go from nothing to a major threat (making for a good story) while still allowing the heroes to have a lot more apparent agency that when the villains just spring up fully formed out of nowhere.
I think Malfoy should transition from a "keep out the Mudbloods" goal to one of indoctrinating the Muggleborns in Wizarding culture. Oddly enough, that both fits his goals and would put him as the natural ally of Lord Potter on the how to deal with Muggleborns and their accidental magic. Or, as this chapter points out, that view is held to some degree by Greengrass and Longbottom. It's so nice when people disagree, not on foundational principles, but on methodologies and exact details.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 92 . 6/8
I like how Snape's nastiness is likely at least partly to keep Harry from getting killed in the tournament.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 89 . 6/8
Moody trying to get fired is great.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 87 . 6/8
I hope Natalie isn't Barty or part of his plot. She's just too innocent and cute, so it would really suck. And the violin is making me suspicious, but I can't remember if it was this story or something else I read recently with someone who played a violin.
It occurs to me that if Harry couldn't resist the Imperius, Barty could totally just Imperius him and only pretend to take the curse off.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 83 . 6/7
I love how close to canon you stick even when you invent new fantastical things. In particular, I like how Dumbledore uses the mist that was canonically in the Triwizard Tournament.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 80 . 6/7
Contrary to the comments you apparently got last chapter, I thought it was refreshing that things weren't going Harry's way as much as in the past, and I finished the chapter looking forward to how he and his allies were going to turn things around in this chapter.
Can they even make that much money by investing when Wizarding Britain is essentially a small town? I don't really know enough about economics, but that sounds a bit fishy.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 79 . 6/7
I love Dumbledore's rules-lawyering about getting the students to stay through exams.
Wow, I never thought of throwing Voldemort through the Veil, but yeah, that just might work.
I wonder how Andromeda feels about Harry taking charge on a number of issues. She's never outwardly agreed with what he's wanted her to do, but it must be weird taking orders from him after years of essentially having her own Wizengamot seat.
The dragon Gawain chapter 12 . 6/7
"yes dear"

Amazing!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 77 . 6/7
I love how Sirius thought of a way to get a werewolf through the wards after like 30 seconds of thinking, and the werewolves themselves never thought of it. Or maybe they just dismissed it since they don't have any non-werewolf friends.
Wow, that's a lot of new werewolves after a simultaneously ludicrous- and terrifying-to-picture fight.
Your version of the curse on Defense is pretty terrifying.
4,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »