Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 112 . 9/18
You know it's written well when here I am sobbing at the end. Well done creating your own tasks. And cho aseer? I like it. Can't wait to read next story and find out who the weird sisters are
KatonRyu chapter 112 . 9/15
This was an absolutely amazing fic. I love the way the canon events were changed, yet still played out more or less the way I expected them. I think everyone was very well characterized throughout the story, which is no small feat considering the length of it. All in all, absolutely brilliant work, and I'll be binge-reading the sequel next.
KatonRyu chapter 30 . 9/10
I don't normally leave comments part of the way through a fic, but I just had to in this case. The entire Marauder's Map section just gave me literal chills, and the fic as a whole is masterfully written and paced. Absolutely one of the best fics I've read.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 112 . 9/3
Bravo. I’m late to this story but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was swept up and carried away in it, so thank you.
handwran chapter 1 . 8/27
i cant help but feel being a regular cat is just a waste. shoulda been like a shadowcat or some other kind of badass magic creature
NatalieLynn chapter 112 . 8/15
Wonderful story!
USSRParrot chapter 112 . 8/6
I have no words for this story that could sum it up... other than I love Luna...
bascospc chapter 17 . 8/1
wow, a competent quirelle..
USSRParrot chapter 44 . 7/28
I love Luna lol
I've always thought Harry could resist the imperius curse because he was used to disobeying authority figures. If Dan and Emma do what they planned and teach them to be a little rebellious, might Hermione have an easier time resisting as well? Maybe because they were trained to be like that (in a way) they'll both have a more difficult time? Love the story so far!
Yes! Cool addition to canon with Neville handling the Sword of Gryffindor, and the Delacours able to send mandrake.
Zoya1416
Leithriel chapter 69 . 7/24
May vengeance come down right upon him.
Fick Chick chapter 67 . 7/22
Did Harry ever give Bill Weasley's letter to Dumbledore?
The last review was from zoya1416.
I love the politics as much as the Hogwarts drama - that's a great and brave speech for Harry to make. On to year two!
I love all the scenes with kitten Harry - hope there are more !
5,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »