Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
I hate this of Dumbledore that everyone seems to think exists. One did not plan out the whole frigging thing, it’s stupid. He barely had a tenth of the information everyone seems to think he had the entire time.
He isn’t this super manipulative guy that doesn’t care about people’s feelings.
Abracadabra!
Arvada kadabra

OH MY GOSH

I’m going to favorite this
This chap was amazing! Harry finally has parents, and it’s great ones too. I’m happy with this how this is going so far, with Harry getting a little better introduction to the wizarding world and being slightly Powerful! Harry. Good job author. I noticed a few spelling mistakes and Americanisms, but not enough to point true out (I’m British) Overall a well wrote story, one I’ve been looking for.
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/30
Well, well, well, it seems the old fraud can actually learn from his mistakes! At least SOME of his mistakes that is! He's already thinking of making yet another one. He's planning on giving Harry to a magical family like the Weasleys instead of leaving him with the Grangers. But what else is new?! He's the great Albus Dumbledore! He can get away with anything! Leader of the Light my ass! As was sad in a movie he couldn't lead his men into a whore house! While I don't think it would be a bad thing to have Harry raised by the Grangers, I see nothing wrong with having the Tonks raise him either. Though the entire magical world in England needs to be totally revamped. They don't contact MUGGLE-BORN children till age 11. Till then their families are left to fend for themselves with bouts of accidental magical. Only if it effects more than their family will they step in to erase memories to " protect " the Statute of Secrecy. Self-centered lot! I think Good Ole Fumblemort was lying through his teeth when he told the Grangers that Muggle-Borns were few and far between. Judging by the way the so-called Pure-Bloods intermarry so closely with their own family members I'm convinced that their numbers are actually quite low whereas the Muggle-Borns are actually much higher. However, the Pure-Bloods are in control of the Ministry of/for Morons and thus keep the number of Muggle-Born attending Hogwash low.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/30
Regardless of how nice that old fraud may sound he's not to be trusted with the living nor the dead! He absolutely refuses to admit he made a grave error with Harry's placement and fully intends to return Harry to the Dursleys. In his own deluded mined it's the only place Harry is safe. Good Ole Fumblemort refuses to see the forest for the trees.
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 8/22
I love this story!
MrsFH chapter 112 . 8/3
Wow. There were many places in this story that I marveled at the author’s skill and imagination. What a great book!

Off to start the sequel now, confident of another amazing story.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 8/1
That just sucks that you won’t include Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione. I wish I was going to continue. Very unfortunate. I forgot to mention, but when Harry went to Godric’s Hallow and saw the messages people wrote, one of them said “I have failed you Lily. I’m sorry. I will avenge you.” That was Snape, wasn’t it. I hope you keep Lily and Snape’s friendship in this fic. I think it’s important.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 8/1
I’m confused on who Wulfric Potter and Melania are. Shakespeare knew them? I’m glad Harry had paintings of his grandparents. Wish he had paintings if his parents. I hope Hermione figures out Rita is an Animagus before Fourth Year. Why doesn’t they tell the Prophet that Harry’s adopted? I love that they spent a week at the Tonks. And I hope Tonks was in Hufflepuff! Dora Tonks that is! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 7/31
I love that Harry bought books about himself. Lol. And Harry met the Weasley’s! Briefly! He met his future wife too. ;) So Sir William Finch-Fletchly is a member of Parliament or he’s been knighted? I’m so happy Harry got Hedwig! Why didn’t Hermione get an animal? I wonder if Harry’s cat abilities will be able to spot Pettigrew as a rat. Hmmmm.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/31
Lol. When Harry and Hermione used wandless magic to snatch their letters. Though Hermione would’ve gotten hers before she turned 11 which was back in September of 1990. Just saying. When I said Harry should run into Dudley, I was joking. Lol. I kinda like that Dudley tried to apologize. Glad Dudley has lost weight. I’m glad that the grandparents took hearing Harry and Hermione were magical well. I forgot to say, I love that the Potter’s cat lives with the Grangers now. Wonder what her name was before.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 7/31
I love Tonks! I guess she hasn’t beicme opposed to being called Nymphadora or Dora yet. I hope she gets with Remus! Harry with Ginny and Ron with Hermione! Also, for Harry and Hermione practicing wandless magic, repeated occurances would prompt ministry officials to come a knocking at the door. I think they should tone it down or they’ll be expelled before they even step foot in Hogwarts. Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 7/31
Rowena? Is that a coincidence? I hope Hermione still gets Crookshanks in her Third Year! I love that Harry saw his parents house and his parents graves. Ignotus Peverell was one of the three brothers in the Deathly Hallows, right? Can’t wait for Harry to ge the invisibility cloak and the marauders map! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 7/31
Why didn’t Dumbledore give Hermione the book Hogwarts: A History? Lol. So Draco is Harry’s cousin. That is yikes. Though only in this fic. In canon, they’re not related. If they are, it’s very distantly. Love that Harry is fitting in with the Grangers. Can’t wait for Harry to get Hedwig in a few years! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/31
Yay! Harry’s adopted! Loved the cat jokes during Christmas. Especially the book If You Give A Mouse A Cookie and Harry asking if it will make the mouse taste better. Damn. For a size year old, I love his wit and humor. So I guess you’re suing Dorea and Charlie Potter as James’ parents thought in actual canon his parents were Euphemia and Fleamont Potter.
5,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »