Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
Difdi chapter 28 . 12/17/2019
"Eww! No! She's my sister. I'm a half-blood not a pureblood!"

FTFY. D
G the Headmaster chapter 101 . 12/16/2019
Is Master Sharpshard from Harry Crow?
Princessa Muse is a Hufflepuff chapter 16 . 12/16/2019
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a Hufflepuff, Draco Malfoy.
Difdi chapter 12 . 12/13/2019
You have a minor error in the last scene of this chapter: McGonagall never said what TIME the orientation at King's Cross begins at, only that there is one. Did she mean in the morning? At noon? Afternoon? We (the readers) don't know and neither do the Grangers.
Difdi chapter 5 . 12/13/2019
The Grangers are likely to be more than a bit annoyed if that TV won't turn back on because it's been Deluminated - if simply applying electrical power to a device undid what a Deluminator did, it wouldn't work on street lights.
G the Headmaster chapter 77 . 12/13/2019
Great fight scene!
I could hardly stop reading to review!
G the Headmaster chapter 61 . 12/11/2019
I loved that Albus went to Myrtle’s family. I really think that the basilisk is undervalued in your story.
G the Headmaster chapter 58 . 12/11/2019
One of the best cliffies ever!
VA23 chapter 112 . 12/11/2019
I've read this story over the past few days, and it was a damn good one. Can't wait to read its continuation.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
I love this premise and I can't wait to read all 113 chapters!
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 12/10/2019
Such a great pay-off chapter. Especially showing things like Harry's athleticism and Hermione at 11 years old thinking she knows what's right - and expert on adults - but she's not right about everything.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 12/9/2019
I'm reading all sorts of stuff on this re-read that play into what you've currently got going on with the wards and wandless magic.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/8/2019
I look forward to Hermione learning more about the Fawley family, as I can't recall a follow-up on that.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
I think this is the third or fourth time that I'm reading this part of the story. Enjoying it again, very much.
G the Headmaster chapter 14 . 12/8/2019
You forced me to look up the connection between Shakespeare, fair youth and dark lady! Thank you
5,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »