Reviews for The Accidental Animagus
geetac chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
I like the chapter
mychakk chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Hey thanks for the fair warning in your an. I'll appreciate it as prefer to know in advance. I'm sorry I'll not be able to continue reading it but I have enough heartbreak in real life to read stories that break my beloved otp... wish you the best and lots of fans and reviews!
Rea558750 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Love the story can't wait for more
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
If that "Santa Claus" happened in the actual movie I'd be on my ass laughing for a long time! XD!
Goldencoyote chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I Like this, keep going
Modges chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I have to wonder how much this Dumbledore knows about how Harry has been treated by the Dursleys. This was one of the biggest problems I had with Dumbledore in canon, how he made sure that Harry went back to the Dursley house, year-after-year, despite of how horribly he was treated by that family, so-called 'blood protection' or no.
mychakk chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I hope Dumbledore won't mess things up. Good job with Hermione she acts as a five years old and I like it. She's open expressive and still naive. Harry's reactions are also realistic. Part of me hopes Harry stays with the Grangers but if so would HHr be able to get together later on? (as I'd like them too). So since Harry's an animagus maybe another cat animagus can be involved :) I love McGonagall so it would be wicked. Then again she's at Hogwarts... Can't wait to find out what you've planned :)
anotherboarduser chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Dumbledore is aiding and abetting child abuse.

I mean if he is so virtuous to not use charms on Dursleys to ensure that Harry wouldn't be abused, then he should also be so virtuous to either take Harry with him or give him for someone else to raise.

The blood ward is only thing keeping Harry alive during non school time is only an excuse. If not, then Harry shouldn't be AT Hogwarts where there is no blood ward during most the year.

EVEN AFTER HE SEEN WHAT HOW CRIMINALLY ABUSIVE THE DURSLEYS ARE, HE STILL SENDS HARRY BACK TO BE ABUSED. I didn't see him using magic to ensure that the Dursley will not torture Harry or MAKE HIM NOT LIVE IN A CUPBOARD. It is so bad that Harry RATHER BE A CAT THAN A HUMAN BOY because he life is better that way.

Dumbledore is aiding in a case of criminal abuse of a minor or he is medically to be institutionalized level of insane.
dreaming of rocketships chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
For some reason I love Kitty Potter stories. I'm happy Dumbledore doesn't seem evil or anything and so far this story is ranging from sad to adorable. Keep up the good work ]
LovesToRead247 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Very interesting. I am extremely curious what Dumbledore will do. Will he force him back and modify Dursley's behavior/memory(he did that in chapter 1 already) or let him stay with Hermione.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
A good chapter for 5 year old Harry to find Hermione as a kitten and tell his story to Dan and Emma. Good they have called the Police but what will Dumbledore do now he has found Harry?
It may have been better for Harry if McGonagall had found Harry.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
A good start to a young Harry accident magic changes him into his Animagus form and he escapes No4 before Dumbledore can catch him. Interesting twist with the Obliviator squad and Dumbledore shows how he will go for His Greater Good.
So who will find Harry first?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
god of all chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story
Modges chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Interesting start. Hopefully, Harry-kitty will find himself some nice Muggles to take him in. Perhaps a couple with a bushy-haired little girl?
LovesToRead247 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Interesting. Reminds me of "Growing up Kneazle", which is a good thing since that was the first story of this "Theme" I remember. Hopefully as good as that one was.
5,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 Next »