Reviews for Come Back to Me
GrimlockX4 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Please update and finish this story soon.
TheFicChicks2 chapter 18 . 11/29/2004
please please update i want to know what happend.
pyro child of darkness chapter 18 . 8/30/2004
But it's so god! What's up with Bit? What's Leon's power? What are the kiddies powers? How is Harry involved? Exploit them! We must know!
greetings from lala land chapter 18 . 8/1/2004
YAY! U UPDATED!
MatrixSaix T.L.T.L.I chapter 18 . 2/21/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
I wish you would have the sequence of Naomi being pregnant though...since she is my fave character you just make her kid arrive out of nowhere! (not a flame...)
*hugs* Both stories are on my favorites list! I bow to you Crystal-san!
And tell your little brother that I'd like to see him write stories like you...WITH NO NAOMI DEATHS/BASHING!
As I said before...I love this story
-Matrix
Divine Angel of Shadows chapter 13 . 1/3/2004
Very interesting fic! I love it!
Amy Yuy chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
I understand! WRITERS BLOCK IS EVIL! It was kinda short but hey I write short chapters all the time so its okay! I hope you up date soon! And I hope your writers block gets better! I really dont know what could happen next so i am no help am i..._; Gomen!
Teefa and Co chapter 18 . 11/3/2003
All right, rescue mission! I just love those.

Wonder how Leena's gonna react when she finds out what the kids are up to.
Aki chapter 17 . 10/26/2003
COME ON! U HAVN'T UPDATED FOR OVER A MONTH!

! HURRY IT UP ALREADY!

!_
Master Tookie chapter 17 . 10/5/2003
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! You have no isea what I went through to find your story again and IT MUSN'T STOP!
DisKraced One chapter 17 . 9/18/2003
good, finish it.
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 17 . 9/15/2003
god job, i like it, but, im confused...i'll number the questions and you can email me the answers

1) Bevin is Leena and Bit's only child right?

2) Leon and Ashley have Mark and Fawna?

3) i might have missed this, but did Naomi and Brad's kid just drop off the face of the earth before being born?

good job so far, i'll be looking ofr updates.
hana0maru chapter 17 . 9/14/2003
hey i kno how you feel about the writers block! i have the samw problem at least you have time to update though i havent updated since i think may or something like taht
Teefa and Co chapter 17 . 9/13/2003
Lots of mystery, great chapter.
Amy Yuy chapter 17 . 9/12/2003
*banging head against wall* I have writers block and i am read to get inspration...I love the story! I hope you get through your writers block! Update soon! Toodles!