Reviews for The Morrίgan
grither55 chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I really enjoy this and hope you continue it when you get the time. Thanks for all three Supergirl stories thus far!
ThePeridotRanger chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
I really love this story so far! Hope you continue it.
CastBound Graceus chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Please update soon! I need to know what happens!
PS; love the story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
This story needs an update! Please and thank you!
asad.jaleel chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Good dialogue. It sounds natural.

Supergirl grows several inches when she changes?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
You have to update again soon... Please!
Gemini1179 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I like this story and am looking forward for more.
Rox5755 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Very exciting! The action upped my heartbeat. Please smarten Kallen a little, she can't seem to grasp the fact that her actions have consequences. I mean really, thousands of people in a panic and she expects to find one person. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Great update, and with a cliffhanger ending to boot! Don't keep us waiting too long; ) I hope things turn out well with Kallan's cousins and that the mystery behind the minotaur and why he's after Linda is revealed. (I don't know how much you are looking to stick to the comic.) Keep up the good work!
dandelionsgrow chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Omg a new chapter! XD I'm so happy about this! ! I went back and reread the whole series to get back into the flow. It was great! Though I must have missed something because Linda suddenly had a cell phone. I'm looking forward to seeing how this "triangle" progresses.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
OMG, thanks for updating. Please do so again soon. So ready for the big reveal!
Soccerari0476 chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
So glad you updated this story! It was unexpected but great!
anon chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Would like to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
When will be your next update ? Can't wait !
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Yeah, this is just getting more and more interesting. Thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.