Reviews for Pokémon Pirates: Monsters of the High Seas
Megabluex chapter 8 . 5/6
I think Boa Sandersonia should have a crush on ash, it would make thing interesting.
Spacegoodra chapter 8 . 3/4
Why haven't the poke pirates asked the Pokemon how they got to the grand line?
ghwaaron chapter 8 . 1/14
Awesome story can't wait for its next chapter.
PumaWarrior chapter 8 . 1/4
This is a great piece of work. I can't wait for more! I do have one question; will Mega Evolution be brought into the equation? Like Ash finds a Key Stone and a Mega Stone for one of his pokemon (maybe Charizard)? That would be cool, later maybe when they get to the New World. But anyhow, keep up the good work dude!
TheHogwartsJagu chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Hi! I really love this story! Keep up the good work!
Actually, I realized that they haven't made a Jolly Roger yet and got kinda inspired, so I made one! You're of course completly allowed to use it for this story if you want to since it was from your story my insperation came! It's called Pokemon Pirates Jolly Roger and you can find it on my Deviantart, TheHogwartsJaguar.

Good luck with your stories!
little puppy chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
This is mighty awesome! Most stories made their character seems very adaptable in these kind of sotuation, as if they wont have panic, breakdowns, etc. you don't! and it made this fic all the better.

Please update soon ! Cant wait for another chap. Happy new year
sirensoundwave chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
I am on a One Piece Crossover hunt. This is one of the good ones! Update soon
mike chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
ok Hawkins is he or is he not the bad guy in this story and ash and misty can be a pan in the ass at times in a boy and girl love moment I for one hope the can be lovers for pet sac in the next ch.
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Lunatones prophecy is worrying but YAY YOUR BACK! Woooooo!
RamenKnight chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Hawkins really doesn't care about his crew if he can see the future in enough detail. They got slaughtered.
Dimension Distorter chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
YES! This day just keeps getting better and better.
urs-v chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
It's been so long I didn't even remember the plot.
I only remembered the event up to chapter 3, for some reason I was persuaded that the next chapter to come was the 6th...

Well, I read it all once again and I still love it!
gamelover41592 chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
nice job
Saiko chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This is an amazing fanfiction and I hope that you can eventually make more chapters. I would be eternally grateful if you continued this fic. Thank you for your amazing storytelling skills.
Spacegoodra chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
OMG this is so good. I can't wait to read more!