Reviews for Pokémon Pirates: Monsters of the High Seas
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 10/3
This is a pretty good story so far, I was surprised at the Mr Mime transformation, I would have expected you to take Ash down the road of an Aura Guardian, or maybe a Lucario (or Riolu) fruit.
Was there any particular reasoning behind picking Mr Mime, it's just that there are so many transformations that could have but why Mr Mime?
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 10/2
i dont remember what the world goverment did to have Ashe so veminetly hate them, as from what I remeber if I was ashe i would as least consider it. Or he lets the actions of few affect his view on the whole a lot more than i do. shurgs. thanks for the update, was enjoyable.
Dimension Distorter chapter 11 . 10/2
Geez. I remember how it took Luffy and his gang everything they had to defeat every member of CP9. I have a feeling that while Ash and his own gang will become much stronger fighting multiple '6 Powers' masters is going to be one hell of a hassle.
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 10/2
good work so will they meet the other supernovas?
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 9/16
great work
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 9/16
Damn, seems to be becoming a bit of a trend that one of the members of the crew is taken hostage and becomes a liability. The crew needs to get it's act together :p
Dimension Distorter chapter 10 . 9/16
Man! This is not going to end well! Kidd most certainly doesn't look like he play's games and his Devil Fruit is pretty strong. He surely won't be easy to beat. I can't help but feel sad for the Pokemon Pirates though. I mean it's like after each and every time they train their hearts out it just never seems to be enough. Maybe I'm speaking to early but they haven't had any 'walks in the park' lately. Maybe at some point you can throw them a bone or two. I also feel the same way Brock feels about how Pokemon are getting killed off left and right like some kind of common animal. But in a world like this it's understandable.
PumaWarrior chapter 10 . 9/16
Can Ash talk to Pokemon now? Also, I hope we see more poke poke fruits later, because I wanna see a marine with a poke poke transformation fight Ash. That'es be cool.
deant33 chapter 9 . 9/2
I like the idea of this. Pokeshipping forever!
This story is awesome, if the story continues I will read the next chapter.
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 9 . 8/12
Well, well, well.
You have taken two worlds, both ones I conisder rather hard to do a sucessfull crossover with, and merged them beautifully. Well done indeed! Looking forward to any and all updates from you, this seems like a fic that will be well worth the wait.

Tally ho! /Silvar
guest chapter 9 . 8/8
I know you wont be able to respond to me, and I know you are extremely busy with life, but I love your story so far. I am really excited to read what you come up with. Have a good day/or night(I'm not sure when you are going to read this).
bleachdreamer0 chapter 9 . 7/19
This is probably the most original and complex fanfiction I have read in a while.
Content guest chapter 9 . 7/14
Great story. Since every chapter is of such high quality, I can't find myself dredging up all that much irritation about the slow updates. South Korea, you say? What job requires you to travel? Curius... hm. Either way, looking forward to whenever you will grace your presence to the unworthy plebians that us the readers are. Good luck with your job, and I hope to see you soon!
/ the mood-swinging guest
lostgamer64 chapter 9 . 7/4
When Jessie and James have their big chance, you know what you got make em say.