Reviews for Pokémon Pirates: Monsters of the High Seas
Matt chapter 11 . 8/4
Please update soon, also could you see about adding some of Ash's other travel companions like Dawn, Iris, and May?
Undying Soul98 chapter 11 . 7/5
Pokemon and One Piece doesn't seem like an idea that would work well, yet in this case it does. Your writing is superb and the fight scenes are excellently done, while I think your characters development is great. Brock, Misty, Garry and the Rockets in particular have had interesting Character arcs. admittedly Ash's DF ability is a bit strange, as I figured you would pursue the Aura aspect instead, but it seems to be working well and I give you props for breaking from the crowd and doing something new. Still... the ridiculous image of Ash in a mimes outfit can't leave my head. I look forwards to seeing what comes next, what Pokemon are found, and what future enemies arise. Though, while their Pokemon numbers are increasing, perhaps the Crew must expand too. It will be cool to see if you find a way to recruit new party members by either finding One Piece characters with an affinity for Pokemon to join or by finding other Pokemon characters who have fallen into this world. Either way, I hope this updates eventually, even though the six month hiatus makes me fear the worst. Undying Soul out.
SomebodyRandom chapter 11 . 6/6
Update soon, looking forward to them meeting either Shanks or Whitebeard
Matt chapter 11 . 4/10
Please update.
SwordOfTheGods chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I never thought these two things would work together so well. I don't know how you did it, but I love it either way. I eagerly await your next update.
HikariCotta chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
I love this crossover so much, since the beggining I didn't want to read anything else. It was so funny to imagine Ash and the others older than the series, and even this new adventure! Are you going to write more? if so, I'll be right here to read it
By the way, I'm doing fanart of this fanfic, hope you don't mind ;)
DoctorKnight chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So i just found this, I don't usually review on the first chapter that already has multiple out, but this has really really good promise and potential. I'm totally excited for the next one XD
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
I have to say this is a very good story I have a feeling thatb Luffy would at least treat the pokemon right heck help Ash and co save them as well but I just hope more people start treating the pokemon right.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
"...the ravens gather." In a setting called Valhalla, and clearly influenced by Norse mythology. So this is probably a "restore the rightful rulers" arc, a "get rid of the creeps in charge" arc, or both.

I figured CP4 when I noticed how they looked down on the Pokemon Pirates, and there are *four* of them. That's just Brock's luck, really. I wonder how this is going to bite the protagonists in the rear? For sure, they've already drawn the attention of the Kid pirates (eep) and made enemies of a Cipher Pol squad (also eep) and it seems they're getting drawn into some underground resistance (eep, but for whom?). Hm.
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
This is a pretty good story so far, I was surprised at the Mr Mime transformation, I would have expected you to take Ash down the road of an Aura Guardian, or maybe a Lucario (or Riolu) fruit.
Was there any particular reasoning behind picking Mr Mime, it's just that there are so many transformations that could have but why Mr Mime?
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
i dont remember what the world goverment did to have Ashe so veminetly hate them, as from what I remeber if I was ashe i would as least consider it. Or he lets the actions of few affect his view on the whole a lot more than i do. shurgs. thanks for the update, was enjoyable.
Dimension Distorter chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
Geez. I remember how it took Luffy and his gang everything they had to defeat every member of CP9. I have a feeling that while Ash and his own gang will become much stronger fighting multiple '6 Powers' masters is going to be one hell of a hassle.
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
good work so will they meet the other supernovas?
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
great work
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Damn, seems to be becoming a bit of a trend that one of the members of the crew is taken hostage and becomes a liability. The crew needs to get it's act together :p