Reviews for Pokémon Pirates: Monsters of the High Seas
HikariCotta chapter 11 . 11/17
I love this crossover so much, since the beggining I didn't want to read anything else. It was so funny to imagine Ash and the others older than the series, and even this new adventure! Are you going to write more? if so, I'll be right here to read it
By the way, I'm doing fanart of this fanfic, hope you don't mind ;)
DoctorKnight chapter 1 . 11/9
So i just found this, I don't usually review on the first chapter that already has multiple out, but this has really really good promise and potential. I'm totally excited for the next one XD
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 10/20
I have to say this is a very good story I have a feeling thatb Luffy would at least treat the pokemon right heck help Ash and co save them as well but I just hope more people start treating the pokemon right.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 10/10
"...the ravens gather." In a setting called Valhalla, and clearly influenced by Norse mythology. So this is probably a "restore the rightful rulers" arc, a "get rid of the creeps in charge" arc, or both.

I figured CP4 when I noticed how they looked down on the Pokemon Pirates, and there are *four* of them. That's just Brock's luck, really. I wonder how this is going to bite the protagonists in the rear? For sure, they've already drawn the attention of the Kid pirates (eep) and made enemies of a Cipher Pol squad (also eep) and it seems they're getting drawn into some underground resistance (eep, but for whom?). Hm.
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 10/3
This is a pretty good story so far, I was surprised at the Mr Mime transformation, I would have expected you to take Ash down the road of an Aura Guardian, or maybe a Lucario (or Riolu) fruit.
Was there any particular reasoning behind picking Mr Mime, it's just that there are so many transformations that could have but why Mr Mime?
RamenKnight chapter 11 . 10/2
i dont remember what the world goverment did to have Ashe so veminetly hate them, as from what I remeber if I was ashe i would as least consider it. Or he lets the actions of few affect his view on the whole a lot more than i do. shurgs. thanks for the update, was enjoyable.
Dimension Distorter chapter 11 . 10/2
Geez. I remember how it took Luffy and his gang everything they had to defeat every member of CP9. I have a feeling that while Ash and his own gang will become much stronger fighting multiple '6 Powers' masters is going to be one hell of a hassle.
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 10/2
good work so will they meet the other supernovas?
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 9/16
great work
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 9/16
Damn, seems to be becoming a bit of a trend that one of the members of the crew is taken hostage and becomes a liability. The crew needs to get it's act together :p
Dimension Distorter chapter 10 . 9/16
Man! This is not going to end well! Kidd most certainly doesn't look like he play's games and his Devil Fruit is pretty strong. He surely won't be easy to beat. I can't help but feel sad for the Pokemon Pirates though. I mean it's like after each and every time they train their hearts out it just never seems to be enough. Maybe I'm speaking to early but they haven't had any 'walks in the park' lately. Maybe at some point you can throw them a bone or two. I also feel the same way Brock feels about how Pokemon are getting killed off left and right like some kind of common animal. But in a world like this it's understandable.
PumaWarrior chapter 10 . 9/16
Can Ash talk to Pokemon now? Also, I hope we see more poke poke fruits later, because I wanna see a marine with a poke poke transformation fight Ash. That'es be cool.
deant33 chapter 9 . 9/2
I like the idea of this. Pokeshipping forever!
This story is awesome, if the story continues I will read the next chapter.
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 9 . 8/12
Well, well, well.
You have taken two worlds, both ones I conisder rather hard to do a sucessfull crossover with, and merged them beautifully. Well done indeed! Looking forward to any and all updates from you, this seems like a fic that will be well worth the wait.

Tally ho! /Silvar