Reviews for Shattered
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 7 . 11/13
Chad should have imprinted on her I think that would make a great story
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 10/11
There is the foundation to a really good story here. I would want to understand more why Bella and Jake didn't speak for two years. They were friends, he imprinted but she never learned the outcome because they didn't speak. I would also want to see why Bella is running the packs. She can intervene between Chad and Jacob on their fighting for her but the rest is pack business. It's interesting, different, Jasmine as a girlfriend is lovely. I would read more. Thanks for posting.
Casie1110 chapter 7 . 8/2
Update please!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I cannot wait to see more and will there be some Leah in here too?
NatNatWriter chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Update please
corkykellems chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Poor jake...He is so insecure...Hope all works out...Good Story...hope there is more
trixiefan83 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Please please please update. Iwould like to see more of what's going on with Chad.
goinwiththeflow892 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Love the story leep posting :)
Michelle chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
You should write some more
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
cmon chapter 8
Tamii chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Pllleeaaasseee update I'm in love with this story
sweetdreams1 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
I think Bella is sticking her nose into areas of the tribe she has no busy butting into. Jacob is Taha Aki's direct descendent. The rightful Alpha of the La Push wolf pack by birthright, as well as the future chief of the tribe once Billy Black steps down. For her to think that Jacob would EVER turn his pack over to an Alpha from an unknown
shifter group is mind boggling to me. She's the one in serious need of a verbal smackdown...not Jacob.

The elders of the tribe would totally veto that idea anyway. Chad has a lot of nerve even suggesting such a thing. He should be thankful right about now that the heir apparent didn't take him down. As Taha Aki's heir...Jacob's wolf would by virtue of bloodline alone be the superior wolf in every way that counts, i.e. size, strength, speed, intelligence, and feral dominion. Especially since Chad and his wolves are somehow related to the Quilette tribe. I'm not sure which bloodline these other guys have because nothing has been revealed on that subject. Uley? Aterra? Clearwater?

Jacob's alpha commands would immediately overrule Chad's by virtue of bloodline. If for some reason Chad's wolf didn't submit willingly...Jacob's wolf would take him down by force. Wolf pack hierarchy allows for only one Alpha, one beta. Otherwise there would be complete chaos within the pack. Stop sticking your nose in where it absolutely doesn't belong Bella.

And for crying out loud...stop being such a bitch to Jacob. He imprinted yes...but by virtue of his bloodline he is the only one that has been able to refuse/deny it. For YOU! He broke/denied his imprint for YOU! If that's not a testament to love in it's most selfless form what is? You should be deliriously happy and feeling like the luckiest girl in the world for what he's done for you. *smh* have NOTHING to feel sorry about or feel gulty about. Bella on the other hand needs to ask for YOUR forgiveness right about now.

Sammygirl804149 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
a bientot
Zippy chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I can not wait until the next chapter! Please post soon!