Reviews for Death's Avenger
Mmars69 chapter 7 . 5/22
Knock, knock, knock. Anybody home? I'm hoping you are well.
I would very much like to read more of you stories and hope you have not given up.
kirosyamcha chapter 2 . 4/10
so far love it :d
DipstickMadden chapter 7 . 3/15
More
eman2017 chapter 5 . 1/29
فضل شركة نقل عفش فى الدمام وذلك لما لديها من فريق على اعلى قدر ومستوى من الكفاءه والخبره فى مجال نقل العفش ,نحن شركة شركة ال صالح نسعى دائما الى التفرد والتميز وذلك من خلال تقديم افضل خدمة واداء لعملائنا فى عملية نقل الاثاثa href" .com"شركة نقل عفش بالدمام/a
a href" .com"شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام/a
كرة التكامل هى اساس تفردنا والتى تميزنا عن اى شركة اخرى ,اسمنا دائما ما يتردد صداه فى هذا المجال ,عزيزى العميل اذا اردت افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام فشركة ال صالح افضل اختيار لا تتردد فى الاتصال وسوف نصلك اينما كنتa href" /ارخص-شركة-نقل-اثاث-بالدمام " ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام/a
a href" .com"شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل/a
Eman Emy chapter 5 . 1/29
هلا وسهلا بكم في شركتكم شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف كبرى الشركات المتخصصة بكافة خدمات نقل اثاث بالمنطقة الشرقية حيث تقوم بنقل اثاث باستخدام أحدث أساليب نقل اثاث و الاعتماد على تكنولوجيا نقل اثاث من الباب إلى الباب كما تقدم الشركة خدمة نقل الأثاث إلى أي مكان داخل أو خارج المملكةa href" .com"شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف/a
a href" .com"شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل/a
عند الانتقال من محل لآخر لتغيير السكن أو العمل تحتاج إلى خدمات نقل اثاث للقيام بنقل جميع اثاث منزلك و منقولاتك و لكن تخشى على الأثاث خلال عملية الانتقال من أن يحدث له كسر أو تلف خاصة إذا كان ثمين أو غالي أو ذو قيمة عندك لذلك تقوم شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيفa href" .com"شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف/a
a href" .com"شركة نقل عفش بالخبر/a
Rangle chapter 1 . 1/20
From Fury nonplussed reaction to an economist having power to Tony suddenly knowing that Harry wielded magic, my suspension of disbelief is stretched to the limit.
Altzelic chapter 7 . 1/8
I don’t know if you’re reading your reviews but this story is a masterpiece and it’s a shame that it has not been updated in so Long. Truly a great story. You have my admiration.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 1/8
Fury finds out that Harry has powers and all he does is continue on with the interrogation?
burnable chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Are you done with this story?
fdean80090 chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
Great job. I hope there is much more. Thanks for the job you have done. Keep it up.
Uzushiogakure chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
Nice chapter and yay Harry got it on with a gorgeous war Goddess. Oh and you do know that the one above all is far from the being the big boss right he may rule over the universe but he is not the one at the top.

The most powerful being that has ever existed and will ever exist is Nemesis she is the first and mightiest being and she is the one who created all of existence by splitting herself into what became known as the INFINITY STONES out loneliness from being alone for countless eons the multiverse, the one above all and all others was created by her whether directly or indirectly, he'll if I remember correctly even the universe itself is a fully sentient Devine being that is more powerful than the elder gods.

But then again your using marvel movie verse not the comic verse and the origins of the Infinity Stones are clearly different in the movies so Nemesis probably don't even exist in the movies though even without her their are still beings more powerful than the one above all hell that young mutant with the power to copy the powers of others was very close to being the new one above all.
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
interesting story so far :)
Lulumo chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
'He WAS my best friend once' does that mean Bucky isn't Steve's best friend anymore! Wtf,so Steve won't think him as best friend anymore even tho he's the victim and brainwashed prisoner of war.. Not to mentioned Steve almost killed Tony and went to 'war' for Bucky in canon... Please don't do this to me! They've both changed sure but They deserve to keep being best damn friends and their bromance is above time and space.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
YASSSSSS GO HARRY
lol clint
YASSS HARRY
automaton14 chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
Oh fuck AI's. Emergent behavior can go hang itself. Creepiest thing ever, philosophically speaking.
464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »