Reviews for Death's Avenger
lordblink chapter 7 . 6/2
A wonderfully written story. I look forward to someday, hopefully soon, seeing further development on it. Keep up the great work!
Nice, lookong forward for next update
id-boy chapter 6 . 3/5
Hope you're gonna update soon!
id-boy chapter 6 . 3/5
Have been waiting to found a good OP Harry with a good plot, words choosing and a nice patch-up holes for something that is not available. Pretty much making it to top 15 fanfic that I've read.
Lead99 chapter 7 . 3/4
Such a great story. I can't wait for the next update
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 2/7
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
jason5667 chapter 7 . 2/3
Hey really love your story! Please don't give up on it, I think you've done a nice job of connecting harry to the movies and would like to see more. I also think the agents of shield crossover stuff would be cool too, have harry working with coulson and interacting with skye would be interesting. Either way, please keep going!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was a sh*t attempt at a story. I mean, he didn't even try to come up with a believable reason for being in the desert. He just admits to being responsible for the emp burst, and that he has "Powers". For what reason? A simple excuse like, "I was vacationing when these guys came and kidnapped me." Or "I went on a journey of self discovery, when I happened upon Stark" or any number of things. I think things happened like this because you wanted Harry's abilities to be known to SHIELD, but couldn't think of how to do it and make sense at the same time. So you forced it. No way am I reading this crap...
Fury074 chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Simo Hayha died of natural causes due to advanced age in 2002.
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I usually don't torture myself by reading stories this short and with a last update so far back, but I've been in a HPavengers mood lately and quality stories are slim. Knowing that I only have 2 chapters left in the lil slice 'o awesome that is this story makes me feel all types of unhappy. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
supert
stars90 chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Love it! You've got their dynamic working so well, please don't let this go!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
*Gasp* Paragraphs please! Doesn't anybody take grammar school before pounding away on the keyboard?
wawo20 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Love the story so far and the inclusion of the infinity stones. Can't wait for more
qwertypous chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
ok this is really good. please continue writing this and update soon.. hm.. but i'm really upset to the minor appearance of harry in the guardian of the galaxy movie..