Reviews for Death's Avenger
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 1/22
Fun story if a bit crazy lol but fun nevertheless.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Great story more chapters please
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
cool.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
This was very interesting, it makes sense that Harry would have a problem with Thanos. Can Harry really die if he gets killed? After all he's supposed to be the master of death forevermore.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Very nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
very interesting.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
lordblink chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
A wonderfully written story. I look forward to someday, hopefully soon, seeing further development on it. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Nice, lookong forward for next update
brachiosaurus chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Hope you're gonna update soon!
brachiosaurus chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Have been waiting to found a good OP Harry with a good plot, words choosing and a nice patch-up holes for something that is not available. Pretty much making it to top 15 fanfic that I've read.
Lead99 chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
Such a great story. I can't wait for the next update
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
jason5667 chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
Hey really love your story! Please don't give up on it, I think you've done a nice job of connecting harry to the movies and would like to see more. I also think the agents of shield crossover stuff would be cool too, have harry working with coulson and interacting with skye would be interesting. Either way, please keep going!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was a sh*t attempt at a story. I mean, he didn't even try to come up with a believable reason for being in the desert. He just admits to being responsible for the emp burst, and that he has "Powers". For what reason? A simple excuse like, "I was vacationing when these guys came and kidnapped me." Or "I went on a journey of self discovery, when I happened upon Stark" or any number of things. I think things happened like this because you wanted Harry's abilities to be known to SHIELD, but couldn't think of how to do it and make sense at the same time. So you forced it. No way am I reading this crap...