Reviews for Death's Avenger
JoWashington chapter 7 . 3/16
Oh, yeah... Looking forward to your future chapters!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 3/7
cool
vysirez chapter 7 . 2/20
I like the story so far. Good job keeping it interesting. Maybe a tiny bit light in details, but that's almost a matter of mood as much as anything. It's a little hard to tell how powerful Harry is, besides very, which makes one wonder why he doesn't just sweep away most opponents. However you do a good enough job of writing things that this doesn't really bother me when I'm ready, just after when I'm thinking about the review.

Thanks for sharing your work, I will be following the story to see if you write any more.
Immortal Trident chapter 7 . 2/17
Please update this it's one of the most well worked cross-overs I've seen !
erik chapter 7 . 2/15
Cracking good story.
Lady Pryde chapter 7 . 2/13
This was a rather amazing update especially considering it's partially based only on a trailer and not a full movie

I cannot wait for the next update!
Pedro52 chapter 7 . 2/5
Bom
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 2/4
Uhu muito bom
The Truth of Words chapter 1 . 1/31
Yes yet within the Comics death is personified as male while life is personified as female.
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 1/26
Awesome story, mate.
Aegis chapter 3 . 1/18
Harry is Death's Master.
Thanos and Death are bound together, much like Death and Deadpool.
I wonder if you would ever make the four meet?
unwrittenlegacy chapter 7 . 1/20
This was a very fun read. Great pace and awesome job on character development. Loved the fresh ideas and all of the interactions with the characters. Thanks for writing. :)
The Red Dementor chapter 7 . 1/18
cool
Mad about the Boro chapter 7 . 1/16
Not bad, though you did have one slip up in he talk with Fury where you referenced LOKI'S invasion attempt, when you had Schmidt leading the invasion in this story... Other thsn that, thiugh, it was a great chapter. Keep it up.