Reviews for Death's Avenger
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/18
This was a sh*t attempt at a story. I mean, he didn't even try to come up with a believable reason for being in the desert. He just admits to being responsible for the emp burst, and that he has "Powers". For what reason? A simple excuse like, "I was vacationing when these guys came and kidnapped me." Or "I went on a journey of self discovery, when I happened upon Stark" or any number of things. I think things happened like this because you wanted Harry's abilities to be known to SHIELD, but couldn't think of how to do it and make sense at the same time. So you forced it. No way am I reading this crap...
Fury074 chapter 4 . 11/15
Simo Hayha died of natural causes due to advanced age in 2002.
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 5 . 10/27
I usually don't torture myself by reading stories this short and with a last update so far back, but I've been in a HPavengers mood lately and quality stories are slim. Knowing that I only have 2 chapters left in the lil slice 'o awesome that is this story makes me feel all types of unhappy. This story is amazing.
stars90 chapter 7 . 10/8
Love it! You've got their dynamic working so well, please don't let this go!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/3
*Gasp* Paragraphs please! Doesn't anybody take grammar school before pounding away on the keyboard?
wawo20 chapter 7 . 9/23
Love the story so far and the inclusion of the infinity stones. Can't wait for more
qwertypous chapter 7 . 9/19
ok this is really good. please continue writing this and update soon.. hm.. but i'm really upset to the minor appearance of harry in the guardian of the galaxy movie..
animal lover13 chapter 7 . 9/16
Please update soon.

Keep writing
SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 9/14
And then Ultron took over the galaxy and killed all life in it and the entire universe, and they all lived happily ev- they were all fucking dead forever.

SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 9/12
Why do otherwise good authors feel the need to smudge their stories with mindless power-wanks?

Did you really need to make Harry brag about being MoD? No? Then it's power-wank.

Knock that shit off.

ColdFang chapter 7 . 9/2
Interesting play on Harry. An Elder god with the backing of the Asgardians. I liked the bit about mouthing off to Ronan. And when shall we see Thanos enter the ring? Looking forward to whatever comes down our way next! :)
papiliokaze chapter 2 . 7/28
you summarise and skip too much... the story seems hastily thrown together and lazily written. try to take you time to develop you characters and the dynamic between them more. You used plot point for at least 6-10 Chapters in just the first 2. Your Harry borders too much on a Mary Sue. I'm sad to say this made me give up on reading this after the first 1,5 chapters...
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 7/19
Love this so much!
Lord worth chapter 7 . 7/11
pls update fast its been so long...