Reviews for Take Me to the Stars
GingerRomana chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
Will you be finishing this...please?
Whoviangirl01 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Wow, this story is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
Darkward Darling chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Great story so far! The Ten/Rose tension is killing me! Thank you for sharing your writing. :)
QuirkyShy chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Evil Reinette? Well, that's something new! Anyway, I love this story and I think your AU here is just perfect. Please, keep writing it!
NoPondInTheForest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
It is terrible that I haven't left you a review for so long. So here it is- I absolutely love this story. You are a master when it comes to writing emotions and introspection, and my very favorite stories are the ones with lots of it! I can always count on you! I'm quite jealous of your skills, actually. Way to ramp up the tension in this chapter, then you followed through so satisfactorily with that kiss (finally!) :) and then it all fell apart, which has me dying to know what will happen next. All in all- brilliant work! Don't ever stop writing!
randommonkeyz998 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
I love all the drama and tension in this chapter! It is just so fantastic ;) (reference right there :p)
I love it! XD
BrightWatcher chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
I love this. 3

It's so... Emotional. And difficult. And delightful.

Good luck with your writers muse!
Minato's Legacy chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Of Friggen Course Reinette Had To Friggen Come In And Come-Friggen-pletly Ruin Everything! If there was ever a character I hated it is her and her stupid French self. And the next chappie needs to probably be from Jack's pov. I mean, he's not an idiot so even if he was enthralled with Reinette wouldn't he have realized that she put something in his pocket. Plus we need to see what he feels about his friends and since he probably knows exactly what the Doctor and Rose were up to he can give the reader insite to what Rose feels and how he himself feels when he finds out about Reinette kissing the Doctor. Which brings up the question of, is Jack gonna be on Rose's side for this and will he actually explain to the Doctor just how much he has hurt Rose.
Great chapter, can't wait for it to be update so I can spend even more Time trying to get over Doomsday (pfft, like that'll ever happen. Four years and I still hate the words 'Bad Wolf Bay' or 'Rose Tyler, I')
Bria chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?! To the Doctor, to Rose, to your readers? You gave us all this really love scene where *finally* they/we were getting somewhere. While the Doctor already working up reasons why it was "wrong" (gah, not wrong at all, Doctor!) even while it was happening, I figured Rose could convince him otherwise.

But then SHE (I won't even dignify her by using her name right now) had to show up! And that lovely moment between the Doctor and Rose was thrown aside, dreams apparently dashed, and Rose's heart truly broken... not just by what happened near the end of the chapter but also by how the Doctor pulled away from her while they were still alone. Putting those two events together and everything just hurts now - it'll be a lot for her to overcome because I'm sure in her mind his pulling away makes a lot more sense after what she witnessed. Poor Rose and her broken heart, but I also ache for the Doctor, being in that horrible woman's grips (she's much worse than on the show) and having the memory of Rose's pain fresh in his mind. :(

I'll go wallow in misery as I think this is the most heartwrenching update I've ever read from you. But hey... you certainly kept me and I'm sure others engaged and invested so I guess that's saying something. Good job... even with the pain. :)
InTheTARDISJustAsItShouldBe chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Couple of things:
1- the scene leading up to Rose and the Doctor's kiss was the best EVER
2- it would be nice to see Rose's (probably super sad) side of things
3- how dare you?! They were finally gonna be happy! :'(
Anyway, happy writing! I'll just be here... waiting (hopefully patiently) to see what your brain comes up with next...
MadJules chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
This is an utterly amazing update!
The tension and wrong assumptions will drive me mad but I loved it!
I'm very much looking forward to an update, whenever it might come :)

Ps: Congratulations to the new job!
riley chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I started crying from laughing at the pear joke. AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
NoPondInTheForest chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I must tell you that I was thrilled to get the update notification for this story, and so disappointed that I was so busy that I had to wait until today to read it. But I was looking forward to it all day, and it didn't disappoint! Oh, you are a talented writer! Way to ratchet up the UST! I can't wait for the next chapter, I just adore this story. My favorite part was when the Doctor gave Rose a massage- oh my! I think it was anything but relaxing for both of them :)
InTheTARDISJustAsItShouldBe chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Lovely chapter, as always! I love all the Rose/Doctor moments best (obviously) :D
Bria chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Oh! Oh! Oh! So much tension there. Sorry, Jack, just leaving them to it really isn't going to work. Not when Rose thinks the Doctor isn't interested in her and the Doctor thinking she doesn't feel something for him. Oi! It's so obvious to everybody else but just like in the show they are so thick about it. I really feel for them both and I need some fluff! I loved the massage and the Doctor being able to touch (even if it was with the excuse of being a friend) but like the chapter said... one step forward and two steps back. *sigh*