Reviews for All He Has Left
Anyarose Montecristo chapter 21 . 5/8
I find this story fantastic. Please if you can finish it because it's amazing so far!
jackswoman chapter 21 . 4/23
I'm reading this and I'm hooked please continue
JokersEvilSpawn123 chapter 2 . 2/19
Keep up the GREAT work, i just LOVE rhis story and need more xp
Ravenlaughter chapter 21 . 2/11
Gosh, it's been more than a year since this got updated... :/ I miss this fic!

Will we ever see the next chapter? I'm dieing to know what happens to Jane and Loki!
LostInSpace33 chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! It's so good and I'd hate to see it abandoned this far in.
AllyKat15 chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
I know its been a while since you've updated but I am looking forward to the next chapter. Really liking the story. :)
rengisol chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Great chapter! I'm sorry to hear you've been facing so many struggles and glad to hear your finding the time to write more of this story. Hope to see more chapters some day.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
I enjoy the adventure they go through but I have to say Jane is a wimp. While she thinks herself a strong independent woman she does little to prove it to me. She always needs saving, she's keeping vital information from Loki, she's not witty at all, and where is her famous intellect? All in all she's...nothing special. I cant even sympathize with her (still better than Darcy tho. That one is just ewww). Oh and she's still Thor's GF so going with Loki like that was a bad idea.
But I do like your Loki and Thor and yggdrasil.
Maddison1803 chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
Well, I'm reading it! One pushes the other pulls lol these two are so complex. I love them. You write it
, I'll read it:)
TheArrangedRose chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Please continue to write this. I love it so much the story line is brilliant!
ReleaseThePanic chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
Nooooooo! Don't leave me hanging
oh please write more
Celestialkat chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
I am definitely still reading! I just found your story, and really hope you get to continue it.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
This king seems super sexy. Like bite down on your fist sexy. Well written!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
*raises hand as high as she can* IM STILL READING THIS AND I BACK YOU UP 100%! I am in LOVE with this story. I follow you and it so I know when it's been updated. I squel like a fangirl when you update. Please don't give up. I know life can be a bitch... I will wait patiently. :)