Reviews for All He Has Left
Katie chapter 21 . 3/1
This is fantastic. Please continue!
Sip Fornicaras chapter 21 . 2/16
I just discovered this fic and wanted to let you know that I'm enamored with it. I'm new to this fandom, and I think you've done a great job introducing me to more of it.

I do hope to see this story completed, but I also understand that sometimes life doesn't give us a break. I wish you well.
Madalayna chapter 21 . 2/9
Yay! So glad you're able to update again. Great chapter! I can't wait for more.
dristi5683 chapter 21 . 2/8
*waves hand* I'm reading. I may be new to your story but you have kept me up several nights when I should have been writing. Time to do so is rare and precious for me, so that is high praise. I'm sorry to hear life has gotten crazy for you, but I'm glad you broke through your block. You have an awesome story on your hands and I look forward to reading more!
CorrineMcGinley93 chapter 21 . 2/2
I just read all of this today, I really like it! I can't wait for more updates. It's awesome that they are getting to explore the multiverse!
I'm so glad you're back! I thought the story might have been abandoned. I loved the new chapter. I can't wait for more.
ladyblakeney99 chapter 21 . 1/30
I am so glad to see you back, Liana! It has been a long time, but I have never stopped loving this story. In fact, I was thinking about it a few days ago...and suddenly an update was in my inbox a couple of days later...you can't imagine my feeling of elation. 3 This chapter was wonderful...I can't wait for the next! Welcome back! :)
Minmay chapter 21 . 1/30
Great chapter...as always! I'm so glad that you return to writing...love your stories...see you in The Next one...sorry for my english...greetings from Brazil...xD
Loved it! Update soon please.
Violetrose25 chapter 21 . 1/28
You're doing a lovely job and it's okay about the updates. That's perfectly understandable.
Whenever you choose to update is fine. Inspiration isn't timed or planned.
Liliana Celeste chapter 21 . 1/28
Welcome back! And I'm so sorry to hear about your family stuff! This chapter was so good! I loved it, all the sexy little moments were amazing, I love jealous!Loki XD please update soon!
Zebra Turkeyfish chapter 21 . 1/28
You're teasing us! This chapter is amazing and I'm so glad you're back. You capture the characters perfectly and I like this alternate universe. Don't be so nervous about the end. We'll love it no matter what. Well at least I will :) I can't wait for more though I'm sad it'll be ending soon. But I guess all good things must come to an end.
Matharose111612 chapter 21 . 1/28
Welcome Back! It's good to hear from you! And the story too! I wish you luck with your grandparent (I volunteered as a caregiver-so kind of like you but I don't get paid!) I love this story! I don't know how much more I can say that! I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait till next chapter! Luv ya!M;)
JPElles chapter 21 . 1/28
Great to see this update. I look forward to where things go for Loki and Jane in this Xmen universe.
katielove82 chapter 21 . 1/28
I'm still following! I'm sorry to hear about the curve balls life has thrown your way. I hope things are looking brighter soon.