Reviews for 50 Shades of More Crossfire
SueM chapter 5 . 6/2
Thank you for an enjoyable story. This link was only put up on Sylvia Day's forum a few weeks ago and hence the reason why I am only just reading this now. Are you going to close out the story line? I see it's been a while since you updated this. Please let me know what happens next,
heather221 chapter 5 . 5/5
Loving this story. I do hope there is more, please
mileydi chapter 5 . 3/2
I loved this story, I hope that was not the end please update soon.
aprilh46 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Please tell me that this story is being continued either by the original author or someone else!
tbuttram chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Please tell me there is more to this story .
xemma.lofthousex chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Gutted it finished like that :-(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Wow love it can't wait to see what happens next!
StaciSarcastic chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
If anybody reading this is a writer could you please takeover this story? It's been over a year and I really don't think she'll mind. I've written her a few times and have yet to hear back. So if there is a writer out there that is reading this please takeover. This story is too good to be left off like this. If someone does takeover this story could you please message me so I know to follow you. Thank you.
djl1007 chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT THE END? I have grown to LOVE your story. I hated that Christian died at first, but now I am rooting for Gideon if Christian can't be there.. What would he hate Ana for? I need more! It can end with a cliffhanger!
Steph chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Love, love, loved your stories - both this one and 50 Shades of Crossfire! Please please update with new chapters. I'm hanging on a cliff here :). Can't wait to read more!
jtracey chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
so what ever happens at the end of this story?
Liicota94 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
When r u Goin to update! I hope this is not d end. Love it. Love ya!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
I hope this isn't it your a great writer and this should be an actual book OMG like I love it so much. it's wonderfull I hope these aren't the only chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Is this it? I hope not i love your work
Renee chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
I love this story - please continue!