Reviews for 50 Shades of More Crossfire
Steph chapter 1 . 4/28
Love, love, loved your stories - both this one and 50 Shades of Crossfire! Please please update with new chapters. I'm hanging on a cliff here :). Can't wait to read more!
jtracey chapter 5 . 4/29
so what ever happens at the end of this story?
Liicota94 chapter 5 . 4/7
When r u Goin to update! I hope this is not d end. Love it. Love ya!
I hope this isn't it your a great writer and this should be an actual book OMG like I love it so much. it's wonderfull I hope these aren't the only chapter
Is this it? I hope not i love your work
Renee chapter 5 . 2/12
I love this story - please continue!
shaicology chapter 5 . 2/12
Please update this! I'm really hooked on it's really devastating what happen to some character. I still want to read it. Please update this!
monique.c.gonzalez chapter 5 . 2/8
Okay so I've been loving this story so far but when is it going to be updated. I need more. its bad enough I cried when Christian and Eva died I really did want Christian and Ana together like it should be BUT it is cool t hear a different way of the story that everone knows. Which is hy os should be important to update frequently. People as well as myself are waiting. You are pretty great at writing and should keep going. I need to know more. Im dying to know.
kim chapter 5 . 1/15
I'm addicted... When can we have more?
melanie.boyce1 chapter 5 . 1/15
Are you going to write anymore chapters?
guest chapter 5 . 1/10
sorry not too many people wants to read a story where Christian is dead and Ana is with someone else living the dream especially with Gideon
Jan chapter 5 . 1/3
Really this can't be the end. I have a million questions.
lavendarjade chapter 5 . 1/3
Wow.I love this story and the sequel. How much more screwed up could there lives get?
i don't think we've heard the last from Elena. Oh please let Luke and Mia chill out a little.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
When are more chapters coming out? Please don't stop writing just yet. The story needs to end.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Hi there lovely story. Is that the end?